||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1070 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:mass of 3.45 moles of Aluminum sulfate?
- Aluminum sulfate is Al2S3, so you got two atoms of aluminum and three of oxygen. Hence the molar mass of aluminum sulfate is: 2X16 (two times molar mass of oxygen) + 3X32 (three times molar mass of sulfur). Keep in mind that the molar mass of an elements equals its mass number. We have 128 grams per mole or 128 pounds per lb-mol. Since you have 3.45 moles of Al2S3 you just have to do 3.45 times 128 = 441.6 grams
- Q:What is color aluminum coil?
- Colored aluminum coil is that the aluminum alloy whose surface has been shaded. The surface color after special treatment will not fade within 30 years at least because of the stable performance and good corrosion resistance. The weight per unit volume of color aluminum coil is the lightest among metal materials because of the low density and high hardness. Color aluminum is a newly emerging material in the field of doors and windows. Compared with steel, the biggest advantage is unparalleled firmness, varied colors and non-toxic for which steel has always been blamed. Therefore, it is widely used in areas such as doors and windows, sunroom and balcony seal. Color coated aluminum coil has become one of the most popular decorative material which is environmentally-friendly, durable and aesthetic. As a decorative material, it has the following unparalleled advantages: uniform color, bright and clean, strong adhesion, durability, anti-acid and anti-alkali, corrosion resistance, wind and weather resistance, decay and abrasion resistance and ultraviolet proof. Products categories: polyester coated aluminum coil (PE) and perfluorocarbon coated aluminum coil (PVDF).
- Q:wood aluminium windows?
- Vinyl looks MODERN and are in all the track homes. If you want you home to look cookie cutter choose the vinyl. If you have a nice home in an upscale neighborhood choose wood and any other other combo of wood and ?. If you are like the rest of us average shmos get the white vinyl
- Q:Which companies will use aluminum sheet and coil?
- Aluminum sheet coating plant
- Q:What are the compositions of aluminum coil coating?
- Resin, pigment, auxiliary and solvent.
- Q:can a person absorb aluminum through the skin, by handling solid aluminum?
- aluminum is very biologically unavailable- most forms of aluminium you will come in contact with wont really react with your body. And yes aluminium is actually coated in a thin layer of its own oxide (aluminium oxide) to prevent the entire thing rusting. If it was unsafe to use alot more people would know about it. You are totally fine to grill things in foil and to put foil covered things in the oven!
- Q:Do recycling sites reimburse you for aluminum tabs?
- Leave the tabs on the can when you bring the can to be recycled. You don't get any extra for them because they just aren't very valuable. You might want to tell the hospital that offering extra for the tabs isn't going help them and is just a waste of money.
- Q:Is aluminum explosive?
- Aluminum is actually highly reactive. Under normal conditions, its outer layer quickly forms a coating of aluminum oxide which is extremely hard and well-attached. This prevents any further corrosion or oxidation. Molten aluminum will react explosively with water; this is a well-known danger in the aluminum casting industry. Very finely powdered aluminum is pyrophoric (self-igniting in air) and is used as a component in flash powder and some solid rocket fuels.
- Q:question 4 aluminum (element)?
- where is aluminum found in the world aluminum is in fact the third most common element in the Earth's crust, and it is the most common metallic element on Earth. In a pure form, aluminum is silvery white and extremely lightweight. aluminum is more valuable to people than gold? aluminum continues to remake the modern world. We can see it everywhere; in architecture, transportation, electrical cables, communications and consumer products. Because it’s light-weight, strong, versatile and easy to recycle, aluminum is becoming more and more valuable in our daily lives melting point and boiling point Melting Point: 933.437 K (660.323°C or 1220.581°F) Boiling Point: 2792 K (2519°C or 4566°F)
- Q:Does Aluminum absorb Radio waves?
- Aluminum is a good conductor of electricity. If an object is completely encased in a conductor (forming a Faraday cage), the object will be shielded from radio waves. If the aluminum (or another conductor) covers only part of the object, radio waves may still reach it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range