||1000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1060 Aluminum Belt For Solar sheet
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum metal is oxidized in aqueous base with water serving as the oxidizing agent.?
- You need to add OH- ions on the left. 2Al + 2OH- + 6H2O ---- 2Al(OH4)- + 3H2
- Q:Aluminum head question?
- Aluminum heads will warp the first time the engine accidentally overheats. Why would you go with aluminum?
- Q:How much will be burned out if the soaked and oxidized 5182 aluminum coil is melt down and reprocessed?
- Burn out rate is generally between 1% -2.5%, but that varies among plants as their actual situations are different.
- Q:modeling aluminum?
- Do not try this at home! Seriously, this is exactly the kind of process that is used for casting metals. However, you need to have very strong molds with no cracks in them. Also, aluminum presents special problems. Solid aluminum does not corrode the way iron does, because it very quickly forms a protective tough layer of aluminum oxide. But molten aluminum can catch fire, with devastating consequences.
- Q:Aluminum (Element)?
- Aluminum is from team 3 and there for has 3 electrons in its outer shell and desires 5 to fill it. it fairly is going to react with any aspects from team 5 that want aluminum's 3 electrons.
- Q:How many 330 ml aluminium cans is equivalent to a roll of aluminium foil 30cmx10m (abt 12 inch by 3 feet)?
- idk but i sure hope u are recycling all that foil
- Q:Does my aluminum bike still work?
- Simple all alloy including aluminium turns to talcum powder which left will go black this is when the metal is oxidising. If the black is visible then scrap anything with it on. Have rescued many old bikes so things such as cables, tyres, tubes and your chain should be replaced as these usually suffer, if you are lucky these might still work. The chain will often freeze into a memory so won't turn, if not oiled may need hacksawed off. Most old bikes will reawaken with a few new or old replacement parts, also if will start to loosen with use so check it plus the bike will be desperately dry so to avoid component failure throw as much lubricant at it till it runs out and rejects it. The bike should only be sleeping so once wakened and sorted it will be as safe as you left it, though do check your brake blocks as these can split and perish. Steel parts can be replaced with alloy or treated with Kurust which gives rust a modern black component look. Have just woken a twenty five year old bike, once rebuilt it runs like a new bike plus is now safe as it has had various items modernised, something recommended for older bikes.
- Q:Mercury corrodes aluminum?
- Yes, okorder.com/... But I would not be afraid of taking the temperature of Aluminum...just be careful not to break the thermometer and it will be fine. Now-a-days, most common thermometers don't use Mercury anymore....it has been replaced with a colored alcohol which allows for colder temperatures to be measured as well as eliminates the possibility of a toxic substance being released upon breakage.
- Q:Can aluminium oxide react?
- Like hell, it can.
- Q:why is aluminum oxide used more frequently than silicon carbide as an abrasive?
- Aluminum oxide is tougher and therefore better suited to grinding steel, and a lot of grinding is done on steel. Silicon carbide is harder, but quite brittle, it tends to break into sharp shapes which is an advantage for nonferrous and nonmetallic workpieces, but the lack of toughness makes it specialized abrasive and therefore it is used less than aluminum oxide.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range