||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1050 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is an aluminum wire spool gun really necessary to weld aluminum with my Mig welder? I have a mig welder, and I would like to learn to weld aluminum. I have been told that I must buy an aluminum wire spool gun, because the standard mig wire feeder gun will not work with aluminum wire. I don't understand why my standard wire feeder will not work. It feeds wire just like a...
- Q:Who knows about how much money can be sold in a three metre high similar aluminum door?
- How wide is it, mainly to see the door you have multiple components, scrap is generally about 10 yuan a kilogram!
- Q:What’s the standard of tensile strength and ductility of aluminum coil 3003?
- Detailed description can help resolve problems quickly. Performance and status is a related. As aluminum coil is usually semi-hard, the tensile strength is greater than or equals 150, ductility is greater than or equals 12.
- Q:is aluminium foil good for food packing ?
- yes! its completely safe. well untill the food gets rotten its safe to consume food covered in aluminium foil.It doesnt spoil food and it does keep the food hot depending on te temperature of food and the weather outside.
- Q:Carbon fiber wheelset with aluminum braking surface vs basalt ?
- Aluminum works just fine. Basalt is overkill for this application. Aluminum has been used on many applications for its heat dissipating properties such as heatsinks, radiator fins etc. Regardless of wheel material, pulsate braking is a technique used to control downhill speed.
- Q:When aluminum metal is heated with an element from group VIA of the periodic table?
- Let's say you have l00 grams of this compound, so inside the compound would be l8.56 grams of Aluminum and the remaining. 81.44 grams of the second element. Elements in group 6A have 6 electrons in their outer shell and an oxidation # of -2 and the formula for the compound would be Al2X3. a 2mole Al to 3 mole X ratio. The compound would have the atom ratio of Al2X3 derived from the valences of +3 and -2. So the two aluminum atoms in the compound would be providing a total mass of l8.56 grams and the three atoms of X would be providing the remaining mass of 81.44 g so we have the ratio. l8.56 g Al/ 2 Al moles = 81.44 grams element X/ 3 moles X The mass ratio between these two elements is 8l.44 over l8.56 or 4.38 to l The atomic wt. total for 2 aluminum atoms is 54 so the atomic wtl total for three atoms of element X should be 4.38 times 54 which is 236.9 Now if we divide 236.9 by three atoms of X in the compound we get an atomic wt. of 78.9 which corresponds to Selenium So the compound is Al2Se3. This was a challenging problem, congratulations to your chem teacher.!!!
- Q:Are aluminum pie pans and aluminum foil considered green products? They are most certainly recyclable. Thanks.?
- i would say no, because their only recycalable if they are clean. pluse the energy it takes to make them far outways the amount of times they could be re-used
- Q:Is it OK to cook Buffalo Wings in an aluminum pan?
- I dont know about the myth, but I can tell you that when we were tailgating we baked them in aluminum pans and they turned out fine.....good luck.
- Q:What are cold rolling aluminum coil and hot rolling aluminum coil? What are their features?
- If the rolling temperature is above the crystallization one, it is hot rolling, otherwise it is cold rolling.
- Q:Is a $500 Aluminum mountain bike store bike the same as a $100 aluminum mountain bike from Walmart?
- Many good points above, especially about service. I re-emphasize the comment about the tubing. Aluminum bikes are not just aluminum they are aluminum alloy and it's not just the formula it is the process of forming the tubes that builds strength, but the problem isn't that Walmart frames are really that likely to break although they might. And as for the car comparison - Toyota vs. BMW doesn't do the story justice. Entry level bike store bikes are Toyotas Corollas and Ford Focuses (not BMWs) and Walmart bikes compare to Yugo's or some other Soviet Era car - at best. There really isn't a car out there on the US market that sucks as much as a Walmart bike. My 3 biggest problems with department store bikes in general: 1) Brakes - regardless of what type of system used they universally SUCK the levers are often to flimsy and about 1/2 the time even a competent mechanic can't get the brake system to work satisfactorily. 2) EVERY SINGLE bolt, nut and washer (that all look shiny in the store) is the cheapest possible and the RUST practically the very first time they get wet, and they strip, break, and lock-up something terrible making repairs a total pain. 3) They aren't designed to be repaired, they are designed to be ridden and tossed in the garbage. And Yes the dual suspension is worse than a bad value - it actually makes the bike WORSE. Yes WORSE. Not only is that bike useless for actual mountain bike and the suspension totally not up to the task, it will also bounce up and down as you pedal down the road sucking all of your effort into the suspension instead of moving. It gets worse when riding up hill. AND the shocks add extra weight AND when the shocks blow out it'll bounce even more.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range