||1000 Series,3000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
ASTM Grade 1050 Aluminum Strips Belt For Solar
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:How do I deal with too much aluminum powder when the aluminum strips are divided?
- At present, dust removal system distribution bag filter and water dust collector two kinds.
- Q:What are the main causes of aluminum strip rolling?
- Also, what types of mill, simple four roll or roll type control of CVC and HC mills?
- Q:is aluminum a strong metal?
- No, it is a very soft metal. However for a sheath it will likely be fine, unless you intend on practicing using the sheath for blocking as some Samurai used it for.
- Q:3 main ideas using the idea that a chemical reaction occurred with a aluminum and copper chloride lab?
- Change in mass, change in color, change in temp, change in ...
- Q:How can I remove small specks of rust on an Aluminum sign?
- Aluminum doesn't rust.
- Q:Is Aluminum really stronger than steel?
- Steel has roughly twice the strength of aluminum but is three times as a heavy. So, you can build an aluminum component that is stronger than a similar weight steel component. But, if you were looking at two similar sized components, then the one made from steel would be stronger.
- Q:Will an aluminum can rust under water for a period of time?
- Aluminium will not rust.
- Q:Is it safe to bake with aluminum foil?
- I use aluminium foil often for baking however I use baking paper between the food and the foil. I am sure it is safe to use foil, however I find that on occasions the foil sticks to the food, so I use the non stick paper between. I hope this helps.
- Q:what are the different types of aluminum made out of?
- the aluminum is alloyed with various metals to change the characteristics of the aluminum the link below shows a table showing the various chemical/metals added to aluminum to make different alloys
- Q:Removing electrons from Aluminum?
- One approach to this can use the density of aluminum to find the mass of the1 cm³ block. The density of aluminum is 2.70-g/cm³ so your cube has a mas of 2.70-g. The number of aluminum atoms in this block is: 2.7-g Al x (1 mol Al / 27.0-g Al) x (6.023 X 10²³ atoms Al / 1 mol Al) = 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al. Each Al, as you pointed out, contains 13 electrons so we have 6.023 x 10²² atoms Al x 13 electron/atom = 7.83 x 10²³ electrons. 1 x 10¹² pC = 1 C and 1 C = 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons=== 1.5 pC x (1C / 1 x 10¹² pC) x ( 6.24 x 10¹⁸ electrons / 1 C) = 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons a.) % removed = 9.36 x 10⁶ / 7.83 x 10²³ x 100% = 1.2 x 10⁻¹⁵ % b.) Each electron has a mass of 9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g , so the total mass removed =9.11 x 10⁻²⁸-g/elec x 9.36 x 10⁶ electrons = 8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g. Thus the % decrease is (8.53 x 10⁻¹⁴-g/ 2.7-g) x 100% = 3.16 x 10⁻¹² %
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range