||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
|Stainless steel sheet|
|ASTM A240, ASTM A480, EN10088, JIS G4305|
|304, 316L, 321, 310S, 1.4301, 1.4307, 1.4404, S31803, S32750, 904L, Monel 400, Inconel 800|
|T/T L/C WESTERN UNION|
|In wooden cases,in wooden pallets|
|By sea, by air, by express|
Architectural/Civil Engineering: Cladding, handrails, door and window fittings, street furniture, structural sections, enforcement bar, lighting columns, lintels, masonry supports.
Transport: Exhaust systems, car trim/grilles, road tankers, ship containers, ships chemical tankers, refuse vehicles.
Chemical/Pharmaceutical: Pressure vessels, process piping.
Oil and gas: Platform accommodation, cable trays, sub-sea pipelines.
Medical: Surgical instruments, surgical implants, food processing.
Food and Drink: Catering equipment, brewing, distilling, food processing.
Water: Water and sewage treatment, water tubing, hot water tanks.
General: Springs, fasteners(bolts, nuts and washers) wire.
Click here to get more information
1. HS CODE: 7219339000,7219320000,7219220000,7219110000
2. Trade term: FOB,CNF,CIF
3. Payment term: 30% by T/T as down payment balance against B/L copy or 100% LC at sight.
4. Delivery time: Within 3-15 working days after received deposit or LC draft.
5. A copy of mill test certificate will be provided with shipment.
Packaging & Shipping
Standard export package: In wooden cases,in wooden pallets or as customer’s request.
The inner size of container:
20ft container: 5.8m(Length)*2.13m(Width)*2.18m(High) 23-26CBM
40ft container: 11.8m(Length)*2.13m(Width)*2.72m(High) 68CBM
We will make the products with good surface protected,our packages are totally according to international exporting standard.
- Q:Stainless steel without fingerprint processing how to get?
- And processing, such as bending or stamping and other general processing can meet the requirements. The utility model improves the influence of fingerprints or oil pollution in the use of stainless steel products, and solves the difficult problem that the surface is easy to stick dirt and is difficult to clean. Meanwhile, the utility model avoids the defects of stainless steel surface damage, blackening or losing luster caused by the treatment of fingerprints or oil pollution by common chemical solvents. This is a new type of stainless steel surface processing technology, stainless steel material is not limited: such as 201#, 202#, 301#, 304#, 430#, 443# and so on can be processed!
- Q:What is stainless steel AB board, please?
- Both 2B and BA can be polished into 8K mirror panels, but 2B requires more polishing steps, and the BA can only be polished to achieve the 8K effect. Depending on the end product, there is a difference in whether the BA is polished and some BA products do not need to be polished and used directly.
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. Is the kind of white surface that you see at ordinary times. The bright surface of life is the surface of which is further polished or annealed.
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Cold can be the basic drawing, cold always have 6, but can also be hot drawing due to the surface, the surface of the hot rolling drawing look is not obvious, many processing plants also willing to help you fill wire drawing, hot rolled board should be relatively large, artificial lift, so drawing up a lot of trouble....12 thick thought it should be no problem
- Q:What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?
- What kind of welding rod is used for 310S stainless steel?:310S stainless steel should be welded with ER-310 wire or A132 and 137 electrodes.
- Q:What specifications do stainless steel plates have?
- General door with 304 doors or rust does not look good they will call you to change at a loss if you can go ah edge thickness wall door frame to plate factory they can count you can also tell them such as simple frame or Rome head of the door is generally
- Q:What's the difference between galvanized steel and stainless steel?
- The corrosion resistance of stainless steel decreases with the increase of carbon content. Therefore, the carbon content of most stainless steel is lower, the maximum is not more than 1.2%, and the Wc (carbon content) of some steel is even lower than 0.03% (such as 00Cr12). The main alloying element in stainless steel is Cr (chromium), which is corrosion resistant only when the Cr content reaches a certain value. Therefore, stainless steel in general Cr (chromium) content of at least 10.5%. Stainless steel also contains Ni, Ti, Mn, N, Nb, Mo, Si and other elements.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- But in the stainless steel industry said decimillimeter, such as stainless steel plate with the thickness of 1mm, the tolerance of 0.91 plus or minus 1 wire, a tolerance of plus or minus 0.01mm 0.91mm. That is to say here is actually in mathematics centimillimeter decimillimeter.1 wire =0.01 mm
- Q:What is the width of the carbon steel coil and the width of the stainless steel coil, one is 1250, and the other is 1219?
- A continuous rolling mill is put in billions of dollars, but this is the rolling mill, and there are many gold furnaces. But the technical content of carbon steel with stainless steel is different, our country in more than 10 years ago the ability of continuous rolling of stainless steel is not high, equipment are imported, the stainless steel mill is dominated by 1219-1300, but also the development of national wide stainless steel 1500-2050, but the price is expensive at least thousands of dollars a ton, after all put the equipment to recover the cost, and the number of business orders is not much, it is difficult to find a spot on the market. Carbon steel countries have developed for many years, technology and equipment are mature, so the market has 1250 as production standards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range