||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,ERW,Forged,Saw,Extruded,EFW,Spring
||U Channel,Square,C Channel,Hexagonal,Round,Rectangular,Oval,LTZ
||Galvanized,Coated,Copper Coated,Color Coated,Oiled,Dry,Chromed Passivation,Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM A240 A480 SS 201 304 316 430AISI Hot Rolled Stainless Steel Sheet
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:Why do drill holes burn on stainless steel plates? What's the best way to drill them?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness, easy to stick the knife, so requires higher hardness of the drill bit, surface finish is better, the drill tip angle than the ordinary drill (130--135 degrees). At the same time, cooling should be sufficient
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good and the stainless steel plate?
- Although it is impossible to provide specific parameters to prove, in fact, most stainless steel plates are used in oven making. Corrosion resistant, easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- I think I can touch it, but there may be some rusty ones attached to stainless steel
- Q:1mm how much is the thickness of the 304 stainless steel sheet a square?
- 1mm 304 stainless steel plate, about 160 yuan a square, this may be based on your amount to determine the amount of large, you can also pay the price, the amount of small may not be. Jiashan Rongchang sliding bearings can also provide 1mm 304 stainless steel plate self lubrication skateboards, it is composed of 3 layers
- Q:How high is the temperature of 2520 stainless steel?
- 310S is a good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, 310S has better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance. If the pure heat is not more than 1300 is OK, but if want to heat processing the rolling deformation cannot exceed this temperature, the heating time is not short not long
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel plate and the second board?
- Stainless steel plate is the thickness of the material to be within the specified dimensions, for example, Lianzhong stainless steel plate, uniform thickness, usually 1 suffix, such as 0.51, so just have 0.5; and the rolling material generally only 0.5, or in 0.49, thinner in 0.45.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Stainless steel wire drawing is on the market is more common of a conventional plate, that is, a straight line covered with the entire stainless steel plate. The 8K mirror panel is the same as glass mirror. Stainless steel wire drawing is through the abrasive belt sanding out of effect, relatively simple, and the speed is very fast. The 8K mirror panel requires more than 8 sets of machines, first coarse sand, and then eliminate the grinding head, flowers and other operations to complete mirror effect, relatively speaking, mirror is much more complicated, and the quality of the market is different.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements.
- Q:What is 3042B stainless steel?
- 304: general model, that is, 18/8 stainless steel. Products such as: corrosion-resistant containers, tableware, furniture, railings, medical equipment. The standard ingredient is 18% chromium plus 8% nickel. Stainless steel that is free of magnetism and can not be altered by heat treatment. GB is 0Cr18Ni9.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- 1. make sure the sticky material is ceramic and metal;2. determine the size of the bonding surface of the adhesive;3. determine the specific resistance to adhesion of the finished product, that is, the specific bonding requirements, such as adhesive speed / colloid color / colloid viscosity / high / low temperature performance / bonding strength requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range