||Extruded,EFW,Forged,ERW,Cold Drawn,Cold Rolled,Hot Rolled,Saw,Spring
||LTZ,Oval,Rectangular,Round,Hexagonal,C Channel,Square,U Channel
||Polished,Bright,Black,PVDF Coated,Dry,Oiled,Color Coated,Copper Coated,Coated,Galvanized,Chromed Passivation
||Q195,Q215,Q235,Q215B,Q235B,RHB335,HRB400,200 Series,300 Series,400 Series,600 Series,SS400-SS490,10#,20#,A53(A,B)
ASTM 316L Embossing Stainless Steel Sheet / Stainless Steel Sheet Embossed
Packaging Details:Wooden pallets,water proof paper-20'GP or 40'GP for stainless steel sheet.
Delivery Detail:within 5-7 days after receiving the deposit
1. Specifications about stainless steel sheet
Professional 430 201 202 304 304l 316 316l 321 310s 309s 904l stainless steel sheet
1000,1219,1250,1500mm, or as your requirements
2000,2438,2500,3000,6000mm, or as your requirements
No.1, 2B, BA, 8K Mirror, Hairline,satin, Embossed,brush,No.4,HL,matt,pvc film,laser film.
5-7 days after confirming the order
Showing the splendor of your quality, wearresistant as well , strong corrosion resistance and decorative effect, durable and beautiful in good taste.
2.Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff.
3.Surface--stainless steel sheet
|2B||Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.||Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.|
|Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.||Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.|
|NO.3||Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction.|
|NO.4||Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.||Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.|
|Hairline||Those finished polishing so as to give continuous polishing streaks by using abrasive of suitable grain size.||Building Construction.|
|NO.1||The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.||Chemical tank, pipe.|
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Generally look at the thickness of 0.3-3.0mm, width of 1000/1219/1500. Thickness of 3 or more, with 1240/1250/1500/1800/2000 width. It can be cut as required.... So the purchase is still more flexible.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- 1 thick 201 stainless steel sheet, 95 yuan / square meters.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is stainless acid resistant steel abbreviation, resistant to air, steam
- Q:How about stainless steel grades?
- 304 - that is, 18/8 stainless steel. GB is 0Cr18Ni9. 309 - better temperature resistance than 304. 316 - after 304, second of the most widely used steel grades are used mainly in the food, pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries, and molybdenum is added to obtain a special corrosion resistant structure. Because of its better resistance to chloride corrosion than 304, it is also used as "ship steel". SS316 is usually used in nuclear fuel recovery devices. Grade 18/10 stainless steel usually meets this application level. [
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- Stainless steel surface, there are many kinds, such as: BA, 2B, industrial.2B, is relatively smooth surface, industrial surface is more rough. These are raw materials, you can process the surface. But the industrial price is cheaper!
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 4. roughing and finishingThe above methods hope to be useful to you
- Q:Is Baoding mirror stainless steel plate mirror on both sides?
- Both the 201 or 304 material, double sided 8K mirror stainless steel plate can do.
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- According to the method of hot and cold rolled two categories, including thickness 0.5.10-885 mm 72938 thin cold plate and 4.5-100 mm thick plate.
- Q:How many steps do I need for stamping the stainless steel plate?
- The shape of the product determines how many processes are required. Even the simplest needs 1 processes, and the complex may take 7-8 steps to complete.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- Stainless steel friends are many, there are some differences in color, but not very good to distinguish. Can be judged according to the magnetic (magnet test): magnetic was 202 (ferritic stainless steel) magnetic or nonmagnetic small is 304 (stainless steel), are generally magnetic, but strength difference.
- Q:What is the process of stainless steel mirror panel? What's the difference between them and stainless steel sand blasting plates?
- Stainless steel sand blasting plates are painted on stainless steel sand blasting plates. Stainless steel sand blasting plate refers to the use of zirconium beads through the mechanical equipment in the stainless steel plate processing, so that the surface of the board presents small beads, grainy sand surface, forming a unique decorative effect. Stainless steel sand blasting decorative board uses: mainly used in architectural decoration, elevator decoration, industrial decoration, facilities decoration and other stainless steel products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range