DIN3093 ALUMINUM OVAL SLEEVE FOR STEEL WIRE ROPE
|DIN3093 ALUMINUM OVAL SLEEVE FOR STEEL WIRE ROPE |
|SIZE||INSIDE WIDTH||INSIDE LENGTH||THICKNESS||LENGTH||WEIGHT|
Aluminum Sleeve Bushing
Aluminum Sleeve Bushing
aluminum sleeve oval DIN3093
From 1mm inch to 56mm
Gunny bag or polywoven bag or carton and pallet / by customer requirements.
15-25 days after order confirmation
T/T, L/C, Western Union
1. Over 15 years experience of manufacturing and exporting 2. Professional service 3.Competitive price
Special specifications and marks can be made according to customers requirements;
Different function, size and shape available.
It is available to produce by customer drawing.
Forging parts, Electric fitting parts, Eye bolt, Turnbuckle, shackles, Link Chain, Hooks, Aluminum sleeve, Thimble, Rigging hardware
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- SHS stands for thin-walled square steel tubes in the structure and represents the self ignition ceramic composite steel tube in the material
- Q:What is an electric welded pipe (EFW)? Seek help！
- It is through one or several consumable between the electrode and the workpiece on the metal heating the metal between a process with the arc to metal and filler material fully melted, no pressure, filler metal parts work from all electrodes
- Q:How to descaling galvanized steel pipe?
- If the substrate is rusty, rust removal can be removed by acid leaching. If the coating is rusted, it can also be dipped in acid, but this will also remove the coating and make the base material more susceptible to rust, preferably by re plating and passivation
- Q:What is the theoretical weight per square meter of the steel pipe diameter of the outer frame and the thickness of the tube wall 3mm 48mm?
- The outer steel tube diameter is 48mm, the tube wall thickness is 3mm, the theoretical weight per meter is 3.3291kgCalculation formula: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466(48-3) *3*0.02466=3.3291kg
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- Steel tube (Steel pipe) production technology development began in the bicycle manufacturing industry, the rise of the early nineteenth Century during the oil development, the two world war ships, boilers, aircraft manufacturing, manufacturing of power boiler after the Second World War, the development of chemical industry of petroleum and natural gas drilling and transportation, will effectively promote the the yield and quality of varieties, the development of steel tube industry.
- Q:Where is a steel pipe casing usually used?
- The casing, usually used in the basement construction, to protect the pipeline or convenient pipeline installation hoops.
- Q:What is the diameter of the steel tube DN20?
- Pipe installation without conversion, because in the same standard in the same diameter connecting dimensions of the same nominal pressure level of the same, and the same material have the same diameter, the nominal diameter of the purpose is to facilitate connectivity
- Q:Is the PVC tube a plastic tube or a plastic tube?.
- PVC is actually a vinyl polymerization substance, whose material is a non crystalline material. Polyvinyl chloride (Poly, Vinyl, Chloride, PVC), it is obviously impossible to steel, we often say that iron and steel, the steel must be the main component of iron, Fe, inorganic. And PVC, polyvinyl chloride, is an organic substance. Therefore, PVC can not be called steel, and PVC constitutes a large number of substances, not confined to the pipe type.
- Q:Is the steel frame on each floor supporting formwork (floor) called full scaffolding?
- Full house scaffold is mainly used in the decoration construction of the single storey workshop, exhibition hall, gymnasium and so on. It consists of vertical pole, cross bar, diagonal brace and scissors support
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range