DIN3093 ALUMINUM OVAL SLEEVE FOR STEEL WIRE ROPE
|DIN3093 ALUMINUM OVAL SLEEVE FOR STEEL WIRE ROPE |
|SIZE||INSIDE WIDTH||INSIDE LENGTH||THICKNESS||LENGTH||WEIGHT|
Aluminum Sleeve Bushing
Aluminum Sleeve Bushing
aluminum sleeve oval DIN3093
From 1mm inch to 56mm
Gunny bag or polywoven bag or carton and pallet / by customer requirements.
15-25 days after order confirmation
T/T, L/C, Western Union
1. Over 15 years experience of manufacturing and exporting 2. Professional service 3.Competitive price
Special specifications and marks can be made according to customers requirements;
Different function, size and shape available.
It is available to produce by customer drawing.
Forging parts, Electric fitting parts, Eye bolt, Turnbuckle, shackles, Link Chain, Hooks, Aluminum sleeve, Thimble, Rigging hardware
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe material is steel, but also seamless, high strength, used in high pressure, harsh environment occasions. The galvanized pipe is only made on the steel tube, which is similar to the so-called antirust paint
- Q:Heating system DN40 and DN32 welded steel pipe how to connect?
- Welding: AC arc welding machine welding. Mode 1: apply to the medium of non demanding piping, DN40 steel pipe necking and DN32 steel pipe butt welding, or directly DN32 steel pipe into the DN40 internal welding. 2: the pipeline requirements apply to the inner wall of smooth transition, reducing short circuit welding for DN40x32 suppression of this mechanism are used for connection pipe seamless steel pipe high pressure pipeline connection, no special requirements, not commonly used welded steel pipe. Connection of mechanism fittings is not only costly, but not necessary unless special requirements are required!
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Differ,Thermal expansion seamless steel tube is what we often call "thermal expansion tube", the density is relatively low, but a strong contraction of the steel pipe, (seamless steel pipe) can be referred to as "heat expansion.". A finishing rolling process for pipe rolling by using oblique rolling or drawing method to enlarge pipe diameter. In a relatively short period of time, the outer diameter of the steel pipe becomes larger, and the seamless tube with nonstandard and special type can be produced, and the cost is lower and the production efficiency is high, which is the development trend of the international rolling tube field at present.
- Q:How to distinguish between steel pipe and spiral pipe material?
- Steel pipe according to the pipe material (ie steel) can be divided into: carbon tube and alloy tube, stainless steel tube.Carbon tube can be divided into ordinary carbon steel tube and high quality carbon structure tube.
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The thread of the tightening (JDG) joint is unified with an outer thread, a wall thickness of 1.5mm, and a button (KBG). The thread of the joint is an internal thread, and the wall thickness is 1.0mm. Withholding type joint for the use of the same company and pipe connection to matching products with complete connection clamp buckle. Fastening and pressing type correctly connected and locked after no need to do a cross ground.
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- SC in principle, it should be called water gas pipe, also called thick wall steel pipe;
- Q:How long is the seamless tube?
- Seamless steel tube specification: 8-1240 * 1-200mm
- Q:What is the difference between hot dip galvanized steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe?
- Galvanized steel pipe is commonly known as "cold plated tube", using electroplating process, only galvanized steel pipe in the outer wall, the wall of the pipe is not galvanizedHot dip galvanized steel pipe adopts hot-dip galvanizing process, and the inner and outer walls of the steel pipe have zinc coating.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First you will rust steel, to clean, good quality alkyd rustproof paint, completely dry after brushing paint, color to see his kind of love.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- No. 45 steel for high-quality carbon structural steel, the hardness is not high machining, used to make the template, mould studs, guide column, subject to heat treatment. 45 steel quenched and tempered hardness between HRC20~HRC30; 45 steel quenching hardness between HRC55~58, the limit value of up to HRC62.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range