Aluminum sheet checkered /Aluminum sheet embossing sheet
1000 series: 1050. 1070. 1100
2000 series: 2011. 2014. 2017. 2018. 2024.
2025. 2117. 2218. 2618.
3000 series: 3003. 3004.
4000 series: 4032. 4043. 4543.
5000 series: 5005. 5050. 5052. 5056. 5083.5086. 5154. 5205. 5252. 5254. 5356. 5357.5454. 5456. 5457. 5652. 5657.
6000 series: 6005. 6011. 6053. 6351. 6061.
6101. 6151. 6201. 6261. 6262. 6063. 6463. 6066.6070
7000series: 7001. 7005. 7072. 7075. 7076.
7175. 7178. 7079
8000 series:8011,8021,8079 etc
|Surface treatment||Polished,Mill Finished,anodized or power sprayed |
|Features||High weather resistance anti scratch anticorrosion and good weather resistance subtle edges and elegant appearance and easy processing and installation high brightness and hardness|
1)Excellent machining properties
Easy to weld
2)Suited to marine and low temp applications
3)Very good for anodic reaction
Particularly suited to structural applications Aerial aluminum
|Note||If you have any other questin,welcome for your consultation|
1050 1060 1100 H14 Aluminum Sheet with Blue Film Covered
|alloy||1050 1060 1100 3003|
HO H12 H14 H24 etc
|delivery term||within 25-30 days after confirming order|
30% by TT in advance as deposit and 70% balance by TT or L/C at sight
|package||seaworthy strong wooden pallet or as the customer's requirements|
|surface||flat clean surface no whole, scratch, oil dirty and oxidation.|
|cutting edge|| neat cutting edge no burrs.|
| remark||specific requirement of alloy, temper or specifications can be discussed in your request.|
DC or CC
1) Home Lighting Lighting Network;
2)Solar reflective pieces;
4)Indoor decoration: ceiling, metope, etc
7)scutcheon, luggage etc;
8)The car inside and outside decoration;
9) Indoor decorations, such as picture frames;
10) Household appliances: refrigerators microwave audio equipment, etc
11)Aerospace and military aspects, such as China's large aircraft manufacturing, the shenzhou spacecraft series, satellites, etc
12)Precision Parts Processing;
14)Chemical/thermal insulation pipe coating etc
Packaging & Shipping
Package: Standard seaworthy packing or as per request
1 Customer and reputation first
2 Timely feedback
3 Low MOQ
5 Competitive price
6Different size can be supplyed as your request
7 Professional service of technical and shipping support
8More than 30 years experience in the cold and hot rolled sheet/coil/stri experience
- Q:help with aluminium and titanium questions?
- 1. When exposed to air, pure aluminium rapidly forms a passive oxide layer, alumina, which further inhibits aluminium reactions with other elements. 2. Aluminium can be made stronger by alloying with other elements. One of the most known aluminum alloy is duraluminium, where the principal alloying component is copper. 3. Exactly as aluminium, titanium corrosion resistance is due to its high reactivity with oxygen. When pure titanium is exposed to air it forms a passive titanium dioxide layer on the surfaces exposed which further prohibits other reactions with corrosion agents. 4. The use of titanium in jet engines components is favored by its strength to weight ration, which is unmatched by any other metal. As for the nuclear reactors, its use is preferred because of its superior corrosion resistance associated with fracture toughness and overall durability. 5. Both titanium and aluminium are refined from their respective mined ores - bauxite, for aluminium, ilmenite and rutile for titanium. Basically, these are oxides of the metals. Pure metal has to be reduced from these ores and processes involve use of temperatures up to and sometime exceeding 1000 degrees Celsius, which obviously requires a great consumption of energy, including electricity. Moreover, pure aluminium is obtained in the final processing phase through electrolysis, meaning an electrical current is needed in order to drive the required chemical reactions, thus adding to the electrical consumption. 6. Recycling aluminium from aluminium simply requires the remelting of the metal, eliminating the electrolytic phase that is high electric energy consuming.
- Q:what's the difference between the knocking voice of aluminum sheet and stainless steel?
- The voice of aluminum sheet is toneless, and the voice of stanless steel is more crisp.
- Q:How Strong is Aluminum?
- How strong aluminum is, depends on the specific alloy of aluminum, whether it is the aluminum 1000 series, or the 3000 series, or the 6000 series, or other variants. The 6000 series is most common for structural purposes. Do a search on its yield strength and its ultimate tensile strength, to get an idea of how strong your particular variant is. The alloy Aluminum 6061-T6 has a yield strength of 35000 lb/in^2, and an ultimate tensile strength of 42000 lb/in^2. This is for the case of pure tension with a uniform load. The square inches refers to its cross sectional area. The ultimate strength occurs at the point where it will completely rupture. The yield strength occurs at the point, where it still supports the load, but ceases to be reversible after the load is removed. Pure aluminum metal is much weaker than its alloys. It has a yield strength of about 1500 psi, and an ultimate strength of 10000 psi. For structural purposes, you almost always want to stay below the yield strength. How stiff aluminum is, is common among all alloys, as 10000000 psi. That is to say 10 million pounds of tension on an aluminum member with a cross sectional area of 1 inch, would hypothetically cause an increase equal to 1 length, if it were still in-tact and linear-elastic at that amount of stress. It isn't. A more realistic case, would be that 10000 pounds of tension on this member, would cause an 0.1% increase in length. As for how light aluminum is per square inch, that depends upon how long your rod is. A 3 ft rod weighs 3 times as much per square inch as does a 1 ft rod. The weight of a material is measured PER UNIT VOLUME rather than per unit area. Unless you are talking about a standard thickness. Aluminum 6061 alloys have a density of 0.0975 pounds/cubic inch. Pure aluminum has a this density as well, as do most of its alloys.
- Q:25mm thickness of hard aluminum processing to 6mm how to process?
- Oh, the 25mm thickness of the hard aluminum processing to 6mm, I suggest you contact the mill for rolling it.
- Q:What will affect the performance of the aluminum ingot in the process of casting?
- There are two major types of aluminum ingot after industrial application: cast aluminum alloy and wrought aluminum alloy. Cast aluminium and aluminum alloy are used to produce aluminium castings by casting method. Wrought aluminium and aluminium alloy are produced by pressure process. They are plates, belts, foils, tubes, rods, shapes, wires and forgings. According to the national standard "aluminum ingots for remelting by chemical composition is divided into 8 grades, namely Al99.90, Al99.85, Al99.70, Al99.60, Al99.50, Al99.00, Al99.7E, Al99.6E" (Note: Al number is aluminum content). Some people call "A00" aluminum, in fact, is aluminum containing 99.7% purity aluminum, called standard aluminum in the London market".
- Q:old aluminum bike?
- 1988? Why do you believe it is aluminum? So far as I can recall, Performance didn't begin offering bicycles AT ALL until about 1992. Even then they had steel frames... their bikes were supplied by a Taiwanese company by the name of UEC who also made (and makes) KHS brand bikes. Regarding early aluminum failures, yes, there were many simply because factories were unfamiliar with the material and thought they could get away without the post treatment that a welded aluminum structure often requires. Another reason for aluminum frame failure was when a few factories attempted to bond aluminum tubes to lugs. This is also a problem with carbon fiber bikes. This is because the epoxy used degasses, or hardens and becomes crystallized. The now brittle epoxy cracks and results in catastrophic failure. This, in the factory's opinion, was not a warranty event. I'll tell you what. Grab a magnet off of your refrigerator and see if it sticks to the frame. if it does- even a tiny bit- then it is steel. If the frame is WELDED aluminum it should be retired since there is no way of telling whether the frame was properly post-treated. If the frame is BONDED then it should be retired because of the possibility of the epoxy fracturing.
- Q:Will copper and an aluminum solution react? *BEST ANSWER POINTS!?
- Figure out the Eknots using a chart. Cu -- Cu2+ = Enot of ? Al3+ --- Al = Enot of ? It needs to be positive to spontaneously react. I believe from memory that Al -- Al3+ is 1.3volts, so the reverse is negative. Meanwhile Cu is something under .5 volts, so it won't be enough to make the reaction work. This is further understood because aluminum requires a lot of energy to smelt from the oxide (which is the reverse reaction of Al3+ -- Al that you're talking about here) Secondly, do your homework man, it's REALLY obnoxious to add the why or why not and phrase everything exactly as your homework asks. Try to ask a question about the topic so you actually learn. For example, what are reduction potentials in terms of, for example, Cu --- Cu2+
- Q:Will a polished aluminum bicycle frame rust?
- Pool handrails are more likely to be made of fairly high grade stainless steel than aluminium, so a different chemistry. And to be picky, rust is a word usually used for steel and iron only. So, while aluminium might not rust, it can certainly corrode, under the right circumstances. People using trainers have reported issues with their sweat doing damage to their bikes for instance.
- Q:What is the classification of 6061106070 aluminum plate, which respectively represent what it means to ask God for help
- The six is the beginning of aluminum silicon alloy is 6061, the United States, 6063, 6082, (a less plate plate is also in many aspects at the beginning of the seven section), is al mg Zn Cu alloy, 7075, 7050, 7475, also belong to the aviation aluminum, also called super hard at the beginning of the eight other series, is currently used in many aspects of the cap, usually thin. As for the number of each brand on behalf of what meaning, I answered another netizen's questions, you know in Baidu search "aluminum plate 1060-H24 what does it mean", you can see my answer
- Q:How much is one ton of aluminium plate?
- Aluminum sheet is more than 0.2mm thickness, 500mm, 200mm width, length of less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum sheet or aluminum sheet, 0.2mm below is aluminum, 200mm within the width of row or strip material! Aluminum prices look at what specifications you want, what material, you can consult the Guangdong Hon Hai metal
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range