aluminum oxide discs metal disks Aluminium plates
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 6 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 3000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
The Details of 5052 Aluminum disc:
5052 Aluminum disc adopts high-tech machinery utilizing premium grade Aluminium Coil. Customized according to the needs and demands of the clients these can be availed at different technical specifications.
5052 Aluminum disc Surface:Bright & smooth surface, free from defects like white rust, oil patch, edge damage.
5052 Aluminum disc Application: 5052 Aluminium disc are used in Reflective Sign Boards, Road Furniture, Utensils, Sand witch Bottom, Cooker, Non-Stick etc.
The Properties of 5052 Aluminum disc:
1.Alloy 1050 1060 1100 1200 3003 3004 3105 5052 5005 5754 aluminium disc, deep drawing quality, good spinning quality, excellent forming and anodizing, no four ears.
2.Excellent reflectivity, good for Polishing.
3.Good anodized quality, suitable for hard anodizing and enameling.
4.Clean surface and smooth edge, hot rolled quality, fine grains and after deep drawing no looper lines.
5.Excellent pearl color anodizing.
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:I have a problem when machining aluminium in my machine shop. There are times when the machines aluminium surface turns yellowish (somtimes brown). I do not know what is the main cause of the problem. Is it due to the coolant used?
- Aluminum oxides may appear in different colors depending on hydration states and other variables. Look in a CRC Handbook of Chemistry Physics if available for aluminum compounds and their colors. The colors that you see may also have as much to do with the surface finish as the color of the material on the surface. A microscopically rough surface will appear dark next to a polished surface due to light scattering. I will agree with Ling in principle, but not on details. EDS detection limits on homogeneous samples can be better than 0.1%, although not so good for elements at the light end of the detection range. Current detectors can detect chlorine (a common culprit for aluminum discoloration) at about 0.1%. Your problem with detection and one that Ling has addressed previously may be that a thin film of contamination would not be easily detected by EDS. As Ling suggests, SIMS is a good technique for detecting thin films and low concentrations. The problem with SIMS in this case may be that the detection limits are too good and the technique cannot be quantified. SIMS would detect 2 ppm of chloride and you couldn't tell for sure whether it was 2 ppm, which is probably not an issue here, or 2000 ppm, which would be significant. I would suggest x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (ESCA or XPS) as an alternative for further study. The technique will analyze thin films (20 A) and detection limits are good enough (about 0.1%). In addition, XPS will give you information about the compounds present, e.g. whether the oxygen is aluminum oxide, aluminum hydroxide, etc. Good Luck.
- Q:which has greater density 5 kg of lead or 10 kg of aluminum
- more mass is 10kg of aluminum, grams is the unit for mass, more mass more grams, density depends on its volume and mass, which you havent provided its volume
- Q:Remember the notorious Chevy Vega of the 1970's? As I recall,one the big problems with that car was that it was equipped with an aluminum block engine. The new Ford Mustangs arealso equipped with aluminum engines to reduce curb weightand improve fuel efficiency. Will they be prone to the sameproblems that the Vega had down the road? Are there othermanufacturers that have used aluminum engines with successrecently?
- The problem with the Vega was not so much that it had an aluminum block, as it was an unsleeved aluminum block, i.e. the pistons ran directly on aluminum bores (actually it was an aluminum/silicon alloy that was injection molded, very advanced technology for the time). Although Mercedes had already done this on some of their cars (with mixed success), it didn't work well in the Vega, the bores would scuff and score, and the engine would burn oil badly, sometimes in only 15,000 miles or so. Rebuilt Vega engines had iron sleeves installed and were very sought after. As long as an engine has iron sleeves in the bores there is no reason it shouldn't last as long as an iron engine. There is actually more to worry about with aluminum cylinder heads, they are generally not as durable as iron ones, though they are almost universal now. The fact is, engine technology has come a long way since the 70's, and most modern engines will reach 200k with good maintenance if they are not abused, aluminum or not.
- Q:where can I sell aluminum tabs from aluminum cans in Palmdale, Califronia?
- This okorder ... Now for the bad news, most scrap yards DO NOT accept tabs, they try to say it's a lower grade of aluminium, which is not correct, as it is made out of the same sheet of aluminium as the can was. They just don't want to deal with it, or the people who alway's HEARD SOMEWHERE that tabs have some special value. The truth of the matter is that 1 pound of tabs (1,538 +/- tabs) is only worth about 40 cents. That's it, nothing more. Anybody who say's different is stupid, or a liar, there is no third option. Now, if you want to actually make some money, and your willing to do a little work, this is what I do. I take the tabs that i encounter in daily life, remove all damaged tabs (which are donated to McDonald's House Charities), then I sit there with a pair of needle nose pliars, and I remove that little curly thing that holds the tab to the can (which I save, and yes recycle as aluminium , over 220 pounds to date), now, count your tabs out into 1,000 count ziplock baggies. Each of these bags with 26 cents of aluminium will now sell on E-Bay for $4 plus shipping, which is $6.15 per pound. People need them for arts and crafts, I have sold literally millions on OKorder and my web site. The colored tabs are worth about 2 cents each, MONSTER and NOS tabs are worth about 5 cents each.
- Q:I wish to purchase an 8' step ladder as well as a medium length extension ladder. What are the pros and cons of aluminum vs. fiberglass?
- The main advantage of fiberglass ladders is the reduction of electric shock from contact with electric wires. A disadvantage of fiberglass ladders is the tendency of fiberglass to crack. The inverse of this applies to aluminum. I bought a Little Giant ladder; it is a 300lb rated aluminum ladder with great stability and can function as a 12' step ladder and a 21' extension ladder. It cost me over $400, but after using it for over a year I would not buy any other kind regardless of the price. This is a solid, well-made ladder with great versatility. It also comes in smaller versions; I think the smallest one collapsed takes up only about 5 feet of space.
- Q:Maybe you didn't know but in the year 2025 the earth's population will be up to 12 billion people, which is double what we have now. And i am doing a project on Aluminum, and I have to know if there is enough AL for this many people in the year 2025. So will there be enough AL in the world to support us all?
- Yes, there will be enough aluminum for us all. Economic theory says so. As demand rises, the cost of aluminum will go up (lowering demand) and more aluminum will be recycled (increasing supply). Our children might not see aluminum foil, but aluminum cans might still be out there :)
- Q:I'm trying to use as little aluminum as possible as it can be related to health problems, and I'm just trying to be a little more careful. I just bought the Emerilware pro-clad pot and pan set, and it's stainless steel but says Emerilware Pro-Clad is constructed with an aluminum core bonded between two layers of stainless steel ideal for... Therefore, I'm still cooking with aluminum. Is it safer since it's between 2 pieces of stainless steel? Does any stainless steel cookware not use aluminum? Thanks.
- First of all, there is no link between health problems and aluminum. Years ago, they thought there might be a link between alzheimer's and aluminum, but that has since been disproved. Secondly, stainless steel is a poor conductor of heat. But the stainless is a great, sturdy, non-reactive metal to use for cookware. So they add aluminum or copper to it's core to help it heat properly. Copper will cost you an arm and a leg, so all other cookware uses aluminum. If you had stainless cookware with no aluminum, it would take you an hour to boil water and your food would cook terribly unevenly. The outsides would burn before the inside cooked. So no, you won't find stainless without aluminum unless it's copper cored. But again, aluminum will do you no harm. You wrap your food in tin foil, which is aluminum. You eat food that has been sitting in aluminum cans on the shelf for god knows how long. And the anti-perspirant you use every morning? Check the ingrediants. Aluminum. Right on your lymph nodes. Stop worrying. Still worrying? aluminum is basically poreless. No aluminum will leach through. You are safe.
- Q:How is the coated aluminum mirror plate produced?
- 2) film coated material:The use of film industry categories are as follows:LG high gloss film, the surface effect of glittering and translucent, colorful, long-term discoloration. Soft feel, colorful surface design, environmental protection, moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, easy to clean, light weight, good fire resistance. At present, the best laminating products, high prices, life expectancy in 20-30 yearsOther imported films, domestic pearlescent film covered aluminum pinch plate, import pearlescent film covered aluminum pinch plate, LG pearl covered aluminum pinch plate (covered aluminum gusset plate, in turn, the service life and performance gradually increased)The thickness of domestic film is usually between 0.1-0.3 mm. Generally well-known brands of substrate thickness between 0.1-0.2 mm. Thicker board, visual effects are more broad, but not the thicker the better, more than 0.6 millimeters enough, the average well-known brand of coated panels thickness of about 0.7 millimeters. The simplest way to gauge the thickness is to hold it up and see if the board is resilient. Some businesses say their boards are thick, but they quiver in a flash; some boards are thick enough, but a large proportion is the thickness of the film being covered. The film thickness can be observed from the kerf plate. But the exact thickness must be measured by calipers, and the visual or hand handling errors are relatively large.
- Q:Would a chemical reaction happen between a piece of copper and a liquid solution containing a compound of aluminum? Why or why not? FIRST BEST ANSWER GETS POINTS!
- Figure out the Eknots using a chart. Cu -- Cu2+ = Enot of ? Al3+ --- Al = Enot of ? It needs to be positive to spontaneously react. I believe from memory that Al -- Al3+ is 1.3volts, so the reverse is negative. Meanwhile Cu is something under .5 volts, so it won't be enough to make the reaction work. This is further understood because aluminum requires a lot of energy to smelt from the oxide (which is the reverse reaction of Al3+ -- Al that you're talking about here) Secondly, do your homework man, it's REALLY obnoxious to add the why or why not and phrase everything exactly as your homework asks. Try to ask a question about the topic so you actually learn. For example, what are reduction potentials in terms of, for example, Cu --- Cu2+
- Q:Consider an aluminum wire of diameter 0.580 mm and length 28.0 m. The resistivity of aluminum at 20.0°C is 2.82 10-8 Ω · m.(a) Find the resistance of this wire at 20.0°C. ___________Ω(b) If a 9.00-V battery is connected across the ends of the wire, find the current in the wire. __________A
- Resistivity Of Aluminum Wire
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like