||1000 Series,6000 Series,3000 Series
||Embossed,Mill Finish,Color Coated
||Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical
||Net Weight (kg):
Aluminum Coil 1200 Aluminum Alloy Coil H112 Temper
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above
3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment.
6xxx series represents 6061 mainly contain magnesium and silicon of two elements, so focused on the 4000 series and the advantages of the 5000 series 6061 is a cold treatment aluminum forging products, apply to fight against corrosion, oxidizing demanding applications.
1050 1060 1100 3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:What's up with aluminum foil?
- the oven radiates heats it up by heating it from the outside in the microwave radiates microwaves to get water, sugar, and fat moving, heating the food from the inside and the outside. since the foil has none of these the bombardment of waves has a different effect. the atomic structure of the foil burns when it gets hit with microwaves
- Q:How to sell the super hard 5083aluminum alloy and 5083 aluminum coil?
- Among the alloy which cannot endure heat treatment, 5083 aluminum alloy, a kind of high magnesium alloy, has the properties of intensity, machinability, anti-corrosion, electric-arc weldability and aesthetic after anodizing. The main element of 5083 alloy being magnesium, it is endowed with corrosion resistance, weldablility and moderate intensity, thus applicable to maritime areas such as ships, and cars, airplane weldments, metro light rail, and pressure vessel (such as liquid tank truck, refrigerated truck, refrigerated container), refrigerating equipment, television tower, drilling equipment, transport facility, missile parts, armor and so on.
- Q:Aluminum or Chrome Wheels?
- i like aluminum although it does wear easily.
- Q:What causes tower after cutting aluminum coil
- Insulation aluminum coil will appear when the cooling bending phenomenon, reason is generally under the conditions of air cooling, the heat transfer coefficient of the aluminum coil insulation parts in contact with the air were flat, but because the wall thickness or different shapes, different parts of the heat dissipation rate is not balanced, resulting in thick wall or hollow tube heat faster than the thin Department of slow, resulting in insulating aluminum roll cooling occurs to the hollow part.
- Q:copper and aluminum combined in coins?
- i think its fine
- Q:Aluminum foil ice cooler insulation, inside or outside?
- Aluminum foil has zero R factor (insulation factor). However, if it put on the outside of a cooler it will reflect the sun rays away from the cooler, and make it easier for your cooler to keep things cool. Gel packs are slightly better than extra ice (depending on the amount/concentration of glycol alcohol in them) -- gel packs are popular because they are self contained and not as wet and messy as melted ice. Edit: Well, indoors the aluminum would not be a complete waist. Heat waves from inside the house would still bounce off the aluminum. But the other answerer mentioned a very good way to further insulate your cooler. Just attach (tape or glue) stryrofoam sheets to the outside of your cooler == that would be a big time improvement.
- Q:How is the welding performance of 3003 aluminum coil?
- 3003 aluminum coil, a kind of rust-proof aluminum, belongs to AL-Mn series alloy. With low intensity (slightly higher than commercial purity aluminum), it cannot endure heat treatment, so cold processing is adopted to increase its mechanical property: high plasticity in annealing and semi-cold hardening, low plasticity in cold hardening, good corrosion resistance., good weldability and bad machinability. It is mainly used for low load part in liquid or gaseous medium requiring high plasticity and good weldability, such as fuel tanks, gasoline or lubricant conduit. It can also be used for liquid containers and other deep drawing small load parts made by deep drawing. Aluminum wire can be used to make the rivet.3003 aluminum sheet has good formability, weldability and corrosion resistance. It is used to process parts which require good formability, corrosion resistance and weldability and lower intensity than 1xxx series alloy, such as such as kitchenware, food and chemical products processing and storage equipment, groove and tank to transport liquid product, pressure vessel and pipe processed from thin plate, cooling fin, make-up board, photocopier rollers and ship material.
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- Marine grade means a specific alloy that resists corrosion, and does not deform easily. Alloys in the 5000 series as well as some 6000 are considered marine grade.
- Q:stick welding (SMAW) aluminum?
- Stick Welding Aluminum
- Q:heat of fusion of aluminum?
- Heat Of Fusion Of Aluminum
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range