||Decorations,Door & Window
Aluminium Strips for Window Use and Decoration
l Product Specification
1060 aluminum strips
1050; 1060; 1070; 1100; 1200; 1235; 3003; 3105; 3A21; 5052; 5754; 5083; 5A02; 5A03; 5A05; 8011
O; H12; H14; H16; H18; H22; H24; H26
Inner Dia (MM)
75; 150; 200; 300; 400; 505
Construction, Decoration, Automobile, Electronics, Machinery, Boat Construction, Aeronautics&Astronautics, Cookware, Packing etc.
Chemical Composition GB/T 3190-1996
ALUMINIUM Coils used for celling, decorate, ACP,Curtain Wall,Roofing Sheet, PC base, radiator,cookware,deep drawing and more.
- 1 series Aluminum Coils temper: O-H112
- 1 Series Aluminum Coils Alloy: 1100/1050/1060/1200/1035/1070
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet and with damp proof film as first layer, Kraft paper as second layer, Cardboard card as third layer Criss-cross steel strip to fix outside
Delivery detail: About 15 days
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Products Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:Naming Inorganic compounds, is it aluminum or aluminium?
- It just depends on which side of the Atlantic Ocean you live. Come to think of it though, most metals end in ium. Not just the ions.
- Q:If a typical roll of aluminum foil is 12 inches across, what length of aluminum foil would contain 1 mole...?
- Believe it or not, you have the proverbial not enough information in this problem. That's because you don't specify the thickness of the aluminum foil. You will certainly need to know that before you can determine the volume of Al and the number of atoms. You will also need the density of Al, but that's easy enough to come by. Just for grins, say the foil is 0.0020 cm thick, and the density of Al foil is 2.70 g/cm^3. If you have an Avogadro's number of Al atoms (1 mole), then you have 27.0 grams of Al (molar mass of Al). If the density of aluminum is 2.7 g/cm^3, then you have a piece of aluminum with a volume of 10.0 cm^3. V = L x W x H .... where H is the thickness of the foil You are given the width and have looked up a thickness, and have calculated the volume. So solve for length. L = V / (WH) = 10 cm^3 / (30.48 cm x 0.0020 cm) L = 164 cm You would need a section of foil 164 cm long to give you approximately 1 mol of aluminum atoms if the thickness is 0.02 mm.
- Q:What can you put on aluminum to make it permanently black?
- Aluminum okorder.com/ You could take it to someone that powder coats metals.
- Q:Less energy ~ Aluminum metal vs the ore?
- in order to extract the raw aluminum, you have to heat everything and melt it first, then remove the stuff that precipitates out as it cools or forms via chemical reaction with catalysts you introduce. With aluminum cans, you don't have to raise the temperature much above the melting point of aluminum, since it's already the substance in the can with the highest melting point. With aluminum ore, there can be anything in the ore with pretty much any melting point. In particular, if the ore contains an alloy of aluminum and a metal with a higher melting point than aluminum, then rest assured, you will have to raise the temperature of the ore above the melting point of aluminum in order to melt that alloy, In any case, because the maximum required temperature of the smelter needed to melt used aluminum cans is necessarily lower than the maximum temperature required to work with the ore, less energy is required to get aluminum from used cans than from ore.
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- Q:What is the chemical formula of aluminum reacting with oxygen?
- The chemical formula of aluminium oxide is Al2O3 An aluminium ion has a 3+ charge, because it loses 3 electrons when it reacts. An oxygen ion has a 2- charge, because it gains 2 electrons when it reacts. In aluminium oxide, the charges of the ions need to cancel out. So... 2 aluminium ions -- 6+ total charge , 3 oxygen ions -- 6- total charge The charges cancel out.
- Q:can automakers use honeycombed aluminum to strngthen the frames of automobiles?
- hmm, so if a helicopter rotor collided with say a tree, you think the rotor would survive?
- Q:Does my aluminum bike still work?
- The frame is probably fine, but any bike that sat outside for over 6 years will need a full overhaul and it is likely that many of the steel parts like cables and chain will need to be replaced. Bicycles make local transportation much easier, over distances of less than 5 miles they can be much quicker than a car and far more economical
- Q:does brasso damage aluminum wheels?
- Brasso On Aluminum
- Q:Copper chloride + H2O + Aluminum?
- You're looking at a redox reaction. During this process, the copper ions in solution are reduced to form copper metal (visible as dust) and the aluminum metal is oxidized to form aluminum ions. This process is exothermic due to the relative electron affinities and the positions on the activity sequence such that copper has a greater affinity for electrons and is a stronger oxidizing agent. I think aluminum forms a 3+ ion and copper forms either a 1+ or a 2+ ion. Copper's molecular weight is 63g/mol and aluminums weight is 27 g/mol. You would see the weight decrease because aluminum weighs less than Copper and is replaced less frequently due to the higher charge when you figure out the ionics. Nothing was boiling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range