1060/1050 Aluminium Coil for Transformer/ Electronic Components
l Product Description
A1100, A1050, A1060,A3003, A3004, A3005, A3105 , A5052, , A5754, A8011 etc.
H14, H16, H18, H24 etc.
0.2mm - 2.0mm
15mm - 1600mm
chromic,white,metallic and so on(Customized, choose from RAL color chart or refer to customers' counter sample.)
Polyester(mainly),Fluorocarbon(mainly),polyurethane and epoxy coating ect.
PVDF≥25 micron; PE≥18 micron.
be free from Oil Stain, Dent, Inclusion, Scratches, Stain, Oxide Dicoloration, Breaks, Corrosion, Roll Marks, Dirt Streaks and other defect which will interfere with use.
Chemical Composite and Mechanical Property are meted with GB/T, ASTM, ENAW Standard.
105mm or 405mm or 505mm
(pencil hardness) more than 2H
no cracking and peeling(≥50kg/cm)
more than 100
standard export packing in carton and wooden pallet
30% deposit by T/T in advance,70% balance should be paid upon BL copy
roofs, facade cladding, ceilings, aluminum curtains, composite panels, pipe wrap, advertisement plates, instrument panels, and other uses.
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: pallets, waterproof paper and plastic coverage or as customer's requirements
Delivery detail: within 30 days after we get your 30% deposit or L/C
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
Aluminium coil is a popular product in the market of CNBM. With advanced technology and equipment, CNBM has sold its hight quality color coated aluminium coil to the world.
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:What is the purpose of aluminum in injections?
- Dietary okorder.com
- Q:What is the best way to sand aluminum rims?
- If they are cast with a rough finish, take them somewhere that does walnut shell blasting and have them blasted. Sand blasting and bead blasting will take off too much metal. If they are smooth, use 400 grit wet-or-dry with water, then 600, then get a jar of Mother's Mag Polish (or equivalent) and polish with a soft cloth until it has the luster you want. If you want it to look brushed, rub it with a scotchbrite pad, always keeping the same direction on your strokes.
- Q:Is using Aluminum foil bad?
- over time excessive use leeches into the system and aluminium is a toxic metal that the blood- brain can not be protect against, and causes all sorts of permanent neurological damage, alzheimers, senility, parkinsons, MS, lots of things are linked to heavy metal toxicity, proven of course. Why don't you save your brain AND save money and buy yourself a tray that fits in the toaster oven so it can be reused. Obviously your brain health should be more important than money, but if you need more reason to stop using aluminum, think about the money you are throwing away several times a week that can be saved. Of course you'd save even more money if you stopped buying expensive pre-packaged frozen foods :D but I think the health of the brain has way more value than what's in your wallet in the long run.
- Q:Aluminum head question?
- Aluminum heads will warp the first time the engine accidentally overheats. Why would you go with aluminum?
- Q:Will anodized aluminum rust? Should I oil the exterior of my AR-15 to prevent rust?
- As chris w said, aluminum doesn't rust and anodizing prevents corrosion. Have you considered simply reading the manual that comes with your rifle? The manual includes instructions for cleaning and care, and if you don't have one, you can download it from SW's website.
- Q:Does Aluminum absorb Radio waves?
- Aluminum reflects radio waves; it does not absorb them.
- Q:Will the surface of aluminum contact water if the aluminum coil falls into water?
- You mean whether water will penetrate into the gap? If you get it out quickly, basically it will be ok. If there is something wrong, you can put it under the sun to see whether there is water oozing from the gap.
- Q:When you open an aluminum beverage can, do particles of aluminum get into the drink?
- Most aluminum cans these days have a thin polymer coating inside that keeps the aluminum from being exposed to the (usually acidic) soft drinks. Aluminum also inevitably has a thin unreactive oxide layer on its surface. (This can be attacked by liquids, but they must be very acidic.) The only exposed aluminum surface when you open the can is around the hole created by the pull-tab. That has a very low surface area and is quickly coated with the unreactive oxide too. Aluminum content in the drink is consequently very low.
- Q:How can you tell if a bullet cartridge is aluminum or steel?
- Brand would help. Including aluminum tends to imply that the case construction is all that you are worried about. There are three common materials that cases are made from, aluminum, brass, and steel. If the case is clearly brass colored without a coating on it, it is brass. If it is a silvery metal, it is definitely aluminum, unless it is polished shiny, in which it would be a nickel plated brass case. Steel cases can be hard to determine visually. Many times they are coated with zinc, copper wash, other metals or lacquer. If a magnet will attract the case, it is steel, or at least definitely not brass. The range may be worried about steel core bullets. If a magnet will attract the bullet, it is steel cored.
- Q:Best place to order 25 micron diameter aluminum wire?
- If they can't help, try asking the tech support guys at the wirebond manufacturers and the tool manufacturers. KS in the US and Shinkawa in Japan used to be the big guys. You can search for ultrasonic bond tools. You can also check with superconducting research centers; several private and public ones. Researchers might loan you materials and/or bonding support. BTW, Al critical temp is reportedly about 1.2°K, pretty tough to get that cold! U/S bond wire has 1% silicon, partly for hardness, you can probably bond pure wire though. Key is breaking up the oxide. Maybe bonding at cold temps and/or in vacuum would work. Also, I doubt epoxy would be good or superconducting at the temps. Al filled epoxy is unreliable electrical conductor due to oxide formation. Will be a bear to handle such fine wires without a bonder! Good luck!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range