Aluminium Strips for Transformer Winding
l Product Specification
Aluminum Plain Sheet
FOB or CIF
O H111 T6 T651
H12 H14 H16
H18 H19 H22
H24 H26 H32
H34 H36 H38 etc
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: Seaworthy Export Standard Wooden Pallet and with damp proof film as first layer, Kraft paper as second layer, Cardboard card as third layer Criss-cross steel strip to fix outside
Delivery detail: About 15 days
l Company Profile
CNBM International Corporation, China National Building Materials (Group) Corporation, is one of the largest companies in China building material & equipment industry, with 42,800 employees and sales in 2005 of US Dollar 4.395 billion. In 2006, China National Building Material Company Limited was listed on Hong Kong Stock Market with the stock code as 3323.
The business scope of CNBM covers from manufacturing and sales of a series of building materials to scientific research and design, import and export trade. In many of these fields, CNBM is playing the leading role.
l CNBM World Wide
l Products Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time.
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T
- Q:Why do we use aluminium to produce cans? And why does it have the properties?
- Aluminium only became popular in the sixties. Prior to that it was steel cans. You had to have a church key to open them. Aluminium is cheaper to recycle and make than steel. It always comes down to money and costs.
- Q:what is the california recycling refund on aluminum blocks, and scrap aluminum??
- WOW.......they must be worth sum money. Lucky you!!!!!!
- Q:What's the difference between an aluminum alloy strip and an aluminum coil?
- The specifications are different. Generally speaking, the aluminum strips are of small size, and the aluminum rolls are of large size
- Q:What is the metabolic role of aluminum?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- Q:Is there a difference between parchment paper and aluminum foil...?
- The fish should cook fine in the parchment paper - it could be even better that way.
- Q:How does Aluminium and Oxygen bond?
- Aluminium Oxide Ionic Bonding
- Q:how do you get aluminium from rocks?
- Aluminum is derived from a rock called Bauxite, which consists of a mixture of up to three aluminum minerals. Bascally they mine it, smelt it (heat to very high temperatures) and you get aluminum. You'll probably get a better answer form someone who is more familiar with the process, but that's a very rough idea.
- Q:Who knows the color coated aluminum roll, that is, roll coating manufacturers? Yes, let me know!
- Henan Xintai professional production of aluminum and aluminum coated aluminum roll coating
- Q:How to calculate the length of aluminum sheet with the thickness known?
- Thickness*width*length=weight/density, length=weight/(density*thickness*width). Ps: Keep unit the same.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range