||1000 Series,5000 Series,3000 Series
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
1.Structure of Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel Description：
1050 1060 1070 1100 1235representative series aluminum plate is also known as pure aluminum, in the series in 1xxx series belongs to all the alumina quantity of a maximum number of series. Purity can achieve 99.00% above. 3xxx series aluminum represents 3003 3004,3005, 3 A21 primarily. And can be called in the 3xxx series aluminum antirust aluminum production process more outstanding. The 3xxx series aluminum plate is by manganese as the main component. Content at 1.0-1.5 between. Is a rust-proof function better series. Conventional application in the air conditioning, the refrigerator, such as car in damp environment
2.Main Features of Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel ：
Low density, light in weight
Naturally good looking
3.Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel Images:
4. Aluminium Sheet 4mm Thick for Wall Panel Specification:
Aluminum coil/ Aluminum strip,1070 aluminium coil
ATSTM B209, JIS H4000-2006,GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006, etc.
or as required
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, sand blast, checkered, embossed, etching, etc.
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:10mm how much is the aluminum sheet?
- The price is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fees (aluminum state), the specific price according to the size of the aluminum plate, zero shear and the whole board price also has the difference, Jiangsu Yi Heng Liaoning Wang Zhong Nanshan aluminum do this thickness.
- Q:Where could I find fairly thing sheets of aluminum?
- any contractor that does heating and coolin..... or a contruction site in your area
- Q:What are uses of Aluminum Nitride?
- Don't know where you looked, but this came up with very basic web search. Metallization methods are available to allow Aluminium nitride to be used in electronics applications similar to those of alumina and beryllium oxide. Among the applications of Aluminium nitride are opto-electronics, dielectric layers in optical storage media, electronic substrates, chip carriers where high thermal conductivity is essential, military applications, as a crucible to grow crystals of gallium arsenide, steel and semiconductor manufacturing. Epitaxially grown thin film crystalline aluminium nitride is also used for surface acoustic wave sensors (SAW's) deposited on silicon wafers because of the Aluminium nitride's piezoelectric properties. One application is an RF filter used in mobile phones called a thin film bulk acoustic resonator (FBAR). This is a MEMS device that uses aluminium nitride sandwiched between two metal layers.
- Q:What does 1060h/24 mean in aluminium alloy?
- In two the number of Arabia aluminum has no special meaning, is only used to identify the different alloys in the same group, said its second modifications.Four, H24 H said the work hardening of the state, and some do not have H but T said it is heat treatment.24 machining process control hardness and other properties, in addition to 24 and 12, 14, 16, 18, 22, 26, 34, 36 and so on, usually at the end of 4 is a semi hard state.1060O, 1060-H22, 1060-H24, 1060-H18 state is arranged from soft to hard.
- Q:How well does aluminum hold up in chlorinated pool water?
- Aluminum is not a good choice, even if it's anodized, painted, or powder coated. Pool water is corrosive mostly due to the chloride from chlorination. Steel is slightly less prone to corrosion. Plastic or fiberglass is the best choice.
- Q:how could i weld two sheets of aluminium together?
- may not be practical for you but explosive welding is the best way for welding of metal sheets in high performance applications. wave of explosion produce enough heat and pressure to weld sheets
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- Heating wire is mainly used for electrical heating, has large power consumption. But aluminum sheet’s cooling fin mainly uses steam or hot water to conduct Thermal dissipation, it needs hot water or steam boiler. Comparatively, Heating wire conducts Thermal dissipation quicker, but cools quicker after power outage. Aluminum sheet is in the opposite condition.
- Q:Why is aluminium not extracted from aluminium oxide?
- Well, de facto because the heat of formation of aluminum oxide is so much greater than the heat of formation of iron oxide. If you're looking for something more mechanistic, find Al and Fe in the periodic table. Al and Fe are in different rows, and Fe is larger than Al, so although Al+3 and Fe+3 have the same charge, oxygen bonds less strongly to Fe+3 than to Al+3 because it's further away from the nucleus of Fe. Al+3 has no outer shell electrons at all; 3s, 3p, and 3d subshells are all empty. It's effectively a charged sphere with nothing to interfere with bonding. Fe+3 (as in hematite, Fe2O3) is larger, has filled 3s and 3p subshells, and a half-filled 3d subshell. That 3d electron density projects pretty far out into space, holding oxygen at arms length. Aluminum has no electron density in 3d orbitals, so oxygen can tuck in nice and tight and get a good grip. Any of these hit the mark? I don't know what background you're bringing to this question.
- Q:What method of welding 1mm-3mm aluminium plate? 20
- Welding methods almost all kinds of welding methods can be used for welding aluminum and aluminum alloy, but the adaptability of aluminum and aluminum alloy to various welding methods is different, and various welding methods have their respective application. Gas welding and SMAW method, simple equipment, convenient operation. The gas can be used for welding of aluminum plate and casting of high welding quality requirements. Electrode arc welding can be used for repairing welding of aluminium alloy castings. Inert gas shielded welding (TIG or MIG) is the most widely used method for welding aluminum and aluminum alloys. Tungsten and argon arc welding or tungsten arc argon arc welding can be used for aluminum and its alloy sheets. Aluminum and aluminium alloy heavy plates can be made of tungsten helium arc welding, argon helium tungsten gas welding, MIG welding and pulse MIG welding. MIG welding and pulse MIG welding are more and more widely used (argon or argon / helium)Laser welding machine can also be used
- Q:Chemists, how does concrete react with aluminium?
- Embedded aluminum roof flashing, aluminum water stops, aluminum electrical conduit, introduced aluminum powder (sometimes used to foam concrete), or embedded structural aluminum shapes may all corrode in concrete or mortar. In all cases, a reaction that forms aluminum hydroxide and hydrogen gas occurs, and may cause expansion and cracking of the concrete or mortar. The common use of calcium chloride (or other alkali compounds), and dampness of the concrete increases the reaction rate. Usually, coating the aluminum with bituminous paint, impregnated paper or felt, plastic, or an alkali-resistant coating will prevent or sharply reduce the corrosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range