Aluminium Foilstock Thickness is More Than 0.2mm
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 500 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Alloy: 1235/ 8011/ 8079
Temper: H14/H16/ H24/ H26
Standard: GB/T3198/ ASTM-B209
Aluminium is theoretically 100% recyclable without any loss of its natural qualities. According to the International Resource Panel's Metal Stocks in Society report, the global per capita stock of aluminium in use in society (i.e. in cars, buildings, electronics etc.) is 80 kg (180 lb). Much of this is in more-developed countries (350–500 kg (770–1,100 lb) per capita) rather than less-developed countries (35 kg (77 lb) per capita). Knowing the per capita stocks and their approximate lifespans is important for planning recycling.
Recovery of the metal via recycling has become an important use of the aluminium industry. Recycling was a low-profile activity until the late 1960s, when the growing use of aluminium beverage cans brought it to the public awareness.
Recycling involves melting the scrap, a process that requires only 5% of the energy used to producealuminium from ore, though a significant part (up to 15% of the input material) is lost as dross (ash-like oxide).An aluminium stack melter produces significantly less dross, with values reported below 1%.The dross can undergo a further process to extract aluminium.
In Europe aluminium experiences high rates of recycling, ranging from 42% of beverage cans, 85% of
construction materials and 95% of transport vehicles.Recycled aluminium is known as secondary aluminium, but maintains the same physical properties as primary aluminium. Secondary aluminium is produced in a wide range of formats and is employed in 80% of alloy injections. Another important use is for extrusion.
White dross from primary aluminium production and from secondary recycling operations still contains useful quantities of aluminium that can be extracted industrially.The process produces aluminium billets, together with a highly complex waste material. This waste is difficult to manage. It reacts with water, releasing a mixture of gases (including, among others, hydrogen, acetylene, and ammonia), which spontaneously ignites on contact with air;contact with damp air results in the release of copious quantities of ammonia
gas. Despite these difficulties, the waste has found use as a filler in asphalt and concrete.
We can supply best quality goods.
1)what is aluminum?
Aluminium (or aluminum; see spelling differences) is a chemical element in the boron group with symbol Al and atomic number 13. It is a silvery white, soft, nonmagnetic, ductile metal. Aluminium is the third most abundant element (after oxygen and silicon), and the most abundant metal in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by weight of the Earth's solid surface.
Aluminium metal is so chemically reactive that native specimens are rare and limited to extreme reducing environments. Instead, it is found combined in over 270 different minerals.The chief ore of aluminium is bauxite.
2)What's kind of payment term we can supply?
CIF,CFR, FOB and other.
3)Can we supply samples?
Yes, we can!
4)What can you do if you have other quastions?
You can contact us freely at any time!
- Q:Why is the second ionization of silicon less than that of aluminum?
- In order to move aluminum to its second ionized state, an electron must be removed from a full and stable 3s orbitalWhen silicon is ionized a second time, an electron is removed from the 2p orbital leaving the 3s orbital filledThis requires less energy.
- Q:I want items that are a bargain.
- Take them off the bed and put them directly into the wash by themselves,then into the dryer on low.As soon as the dryer stops -go put them back onto the bed .That way you avoid it is to buy well made sheets, and to really make sure take them to the cleaners .
- Q:I'm in 10th grade but taking chemistry so we have a required science fair projectI'd prefer something relatively easy, not involving plants or animalsIt has to be high school level so no quot;Volcanoesquot; or something like that.
- I couldn't just sit around and do nothing like my doctors suggested They didn't want me to do anything or to take herbs or herbal remedies, but I had to try something - they just wanted me to do dialysis! This program allowed me to take control of my healthI went from Stage 4 to Stage 3 kidney disease It was easy to do and my BUN, creatinine and anemia are all in better rangesReversing Your Kidney Disease?
- Q:I don't have much money so can you give me some cheap long lasting ideas that look decent from the outside of the window?My mom wont let me use aluminum foil or garbage bags so I've been try to think of anything else I can use that doesn't cost a lot.
- we used the darkest blue flat sheets we could findJust slide the hem at the top of the sheet over the rod If that isn't dark enough for you do the double rod with the sheet on the inside and your regular curtain on the outside
- Q:Can i use a normal oven tray instead of a cookie sheet when making cookies?
- Not only a copy and Paste but Why give Freight a thumbs downFreight consistantly gives great answers and he really apears to give thought into his answers and research and for some one to just copy and paste his answer and then give him a thumbs down, Thats Lower than Lowthe answer that freight gave is also a copy and paste job, but it is what safety experts recomend for the best chance of survival and any modification of these safety suggestions could result in, Well i need say no moreFreight Great job and keep up the good work representing the Skywarn Program.
- Q:I recently bought several jars of apricot Jam (on sale) and now I'm trying to figure out what to do with all of them.Any good recipes using apricot Jam that might be tasty?I'm interested in any sort of recipe, main dish, dessert, etc.Thanks.
- Please - - is this for your sister or Mother? why look to far from what you 'Know' as a delicious meal.? Your entertaining familyI have been asking if any of my family has selected a Kosher meatnot for religious reasons but rather the cut and preparations any cut from the hind half contains tendons sinew and heavy nerve fibersWhich are removed (as I understand) from the Kosher cuts but what does a heathen know as for sides - - ask your family desert - - go to a pastry shop - bakery (not the supermarket) How do you get from a family gathering to too expensive - - you have people to lean on
- Q:If a sheet of aluminum foil weighs 85.0 ozand is 0.0130 mm thick, what is the surface area of the foil? ( in ft2).I'm not even sure how to begin
- Look up density of aluminium in oz/ft3Or find density in g/cm3Convert g to oz and cm3 to ft3 to get density in oz/ft3Convert 0.0130mm to ftdensity mass/volume so volume(ft3) mass(oz)/density(oz/ft3) surface area x thickness volume, so surface area (ft2) volume(oz/ft3)/thickness(ft)Who set this problem in such a ridiculous mix of units?
- Q:What can you use it for?
- Improve radiator efficiency Protects a child's mattress ( from accidents) Make a funnel
- Q:I found one online but it's $20.00
- My answer is similar to the previousI would suggest taking a large aluminum can, like one of the big cans of beans, and wash and dry it thoroughlyThen bend it into the shape you wantThe hard part will be bending itWhen I was younger my Dad used to make me cookie cutters out of cans.
- Q:white ricecanned and frozen peascream of chicken soup (campbell's)can of chili (not in the mood for that tonight)partial bag of pinto beansone can of corn (whole kernal)one can of green beanstea bagssugarall i have in my food pantryfridge is basically naked too.only margarine, sour cream, cottage cheese, kraft american cheese slices, regular condiments, iced tea, and one orange and one green appleany help would be appreciatedsucksno money til saturday for groceries or fast food, evenhave to eat home tonight and tomorrow.somebody give me a simple plan since i have only a few ingredients to work with herethank you all.
- 2 cups rice 1 can of chicken soup 4 cups water 1 cup frozen peas 1 can corn (drained) in a baking dish, put rice, water, soup and frozen peas and stir well cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes on 375 or the microwave with plastic cover or plate to hold in the steami prefer the ovenafter 30 minutes take casserole out and add corn , mix and recover with foil and bake an addirtional 15 minutes, if the casserole is dry, add 1/2 cup water before you put it back in the oven
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like