Structure of Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container:
Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Foil with Diffrent Color Coating For Food Container:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Baking brownies with aluminum foil?
- Aluminum is an amazingly good conductor of heat. Which means that the bottom of the brownies will be burnt before the middles are done. I agree with others: try a parchment-paper-lined pan, or grease the pan well (use margarine spread with clean fingers or a spray), and then dust the pan with cocoa. Usually you would use flour, but that will leave a white residue on the brownies--the cocoa will blend in and actually add a bit more chocolate flavor. Or, dust with some of the cake mix before you mix up the batter. Also, be sure to let the brownies cool in the pan before you try to cut them.
- Q:Aluminum and its compounds?
- Al is not reactive because it is so reactive - it gets coated with oxide immediately on exposure, the oxide layer is strong and quite inert except to strong acids.
- Q:What happens to the aluminum atoms in this reaction?
- The aluminum metal appears to be turning into copper, but it is actually just removing the metallic copper from its compound state. The Aluminum is oxidized and loses e-, becoming Al 3+ and the copper ions are reduced (they accept those e-) to form solid copper precipitate. The aluminum ions and chloride ions remain in the solution. The reaction will only occur in water and occurs because the transfer of electrons from the aluminum to the copper results in a more stable system.
- Q:Aluminum and Copper wiring?
- It is very common in older homes to have tin coated copper wiring which many people then think they have aluminum wiring. If you have a piece of the older wiring or can turn the breaker off to one of these wires use a screw driver to scrape at the wire on the bare end; if it's tin coated copper you will see the orange/rust color of copper after a few light scrapes, the scaping is nothing agressive. This will determine if you have aluminum or not. Someone else mentioned about a loose connection which if a copper wire aluminum wire are connected together it would very likely fail creating a short. The two different materials expand contract at different rates which creates a bad connection. There is a special crimp process that can be done to join the two but a electrician should definately do this. A lot of the older homes just have two many items all on one breaker. With what you've described I would suggest using a electrician. Additional: If no breakers are tripped off and you do not have power in some areas you might have another panel (sub-panel) somewhere else in the home OR this circuit is hooked up to a GFI outlet somewhere else such as the kitchen, bathroom or garage. I would physically re-check each breaker and then hunt for a GFI outlet and sub-panel.
- Q:3mm heavy aluminum plate, multiple cubic meters per cubic meter?
- If calculated according to 2.73 density, the theory of a 3MM*1000MM*1000MM weight is 8.19KG. and the specifications of the aluminum flat stacked together what number should be in the 300-333 cubic meters of estimated.
- Q:how to find 0.6mm waste strake of aluminum sheet?
- ask door and window maker for some strake.
- Q:Which kind of solution should I use while welding aluminum sheet and copper pipe by tin soldering?
- 1, you must use over 350W soldering iron, 2,prepare some borax and tin soldering paster, you can’t use rosin to weld it, 3, polish the pipe to clean with fine abrasive paper and borax, 4, put the pipe and sheet into borax, use the soldering trip to rub on the weldment with some borax. 5, after the pipe and sheet become hot, use the soldering iron with the paster and tin to rub the pipe and sheet in borax, then it can be welded. 6, they can be welded together after welding.
- Q:Which of the following statements explains why corrosion is not usually a serious problem with aluminum?
- Aluminum forms a tough protective coating with oxygen. The coating of aluminum oxide is not porous enough to let further oxygen through it, so the aluminum underneath is protected from further corrosion.
- Q:Has anyone heard of Lydney Aluminum?
- Lydney Aluminum, I don't think that I have heard of them in the boating industry. T.
- Q:Recyling Aluminum?
- if u live in wollongong australia there currently a dollar a kilo and my dad does it and puts the money towards down the coast...recycle copper its expensive over here
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range