Aluminium Corrugated Sheet for Roofing with Best Price
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Aluminium Corrugated Sheet for Roofing Description：
Aluminium Corrugated Sheet for Roofing is produced advanced technology. Selecting qualified materials and the products have been tested and approved by National Test and Inspection Center for Building Materials, and also tested and approved by European and American Quality Testing System, in accordance with GB/T17748-1999 standards. As one of the international famous brands, IDEABOND developed and researched new products on the basis of aluminum-plastic plate, including fireproof aluminum-plastic composite plate, titanium zinc composite plate, titanium compound plate and stainless steel composite plate etc.
2.Main Features of Aluminium Corrugated Sheet for Roofing ：
3. Aluminium Corrugated Sheet for Roofing Images:
4. Aluminium Corrugated Sheet for Roofing Specification:
|Alloy No.||Thickness |
|A1050,A1060, A1070,A1100||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H12,H22,H14,H16,H18, H24,H26,etc|
|A5052 ,A5005,A5083,A5754||0.2-100||20-2200||20-8000||O,H18,H24,H32,H34,H111,H112 ,etc|
Q1.How long have you been in this product?
A1:More than 10 years.
Q2. What's the minium quantity(MOQ)?
A2. 5 Metric tons
Q3. How long is shipping time?
A3. 7 (ready-made products)-25 days(OEM)
Q4. How do you guarantee the quality?
A4. 1. Cooperating and Exchaning experience with sevral quoted aluminum companies
2. Japanese and Swiss production line and skilled works (regular training and testing)
3. more than 10 years production experience.
Q5. Do you have after sale service?
A5. Yes. Any quality problem occurs within one year, pls take photoes,we will be responsible.
- Q:im making a presentation and once i read through it it feels like its leading up to something but then goes flat. any ideas. my project ' steel cars compared to aluminium'
- Aluminium is extremely flammable. We use it in thermite welding and as solid rocket fuel. The Emperor Napoleon carried* an aluminium fork while the lower royalty had to make do with gold forks. *In those days people carried their table wear around with them same as we carry our car keys.
- Q:how to avoid oxidation of aluminum sheet after wire drawing?
- leave it alone after wire drawing!aluminum sheet will formulate a layer of dense oxide film. So you don't need to worry about it! Don't often polish the aluminum wire, or they will be more and more slimsy, the oxide film is used for avoiding reoxidation.
- Q:1mm aluminum sheet, stamping, die opening, how much is it?
- According to your needs, there are two practices:1, the official commodity mold, using 4-8 tons of punch or cylinder as a power to suppress, so that the mold should be around 2000 yuan.2, the use of simple mold, direct processing of an upper mold, a lower die, probably costs around 500 yuan. Or cheaper.
- Q:Do these frames rust? For example here is a link. But I am genuinely curious because in swimming pools, the hand rails going into the swimming pool have the same finish as this bike frame and they have white corrosion marks. Thank you in advanced
- Rust refers to the oxidation of iron, so no it doesn't rust. Aluminium oxidates rapidly which usually increases its corrosion resistance. 6061 is a pretty standard aluminium alloy, which shouldn't corrode under normal circumstances. Certainly not in a well designed and maintained bicycle. Things that could decrease the corrosion resistance of your aluminium bike include: - contact with other metals that have a higher valence (+ contact with water). Could be caused by a poorly designed bike, but not very likely. - contact with chemicals/salts/alkalis - narrow spots (where water could be trapped) caused by poor design, production faults or a damaged surface. Corrosion in your swimming pool could be caused by the chemicals you use to kill the bacteria in the pool. How do you know it is the same material though?
- Q:Aluminum does not react with oxygen.Aluminum is a very unreactive metal.Aluminum forms a tough protective coating with oxygen.Aluminum tarnishes instead of corroding.If you could explain why it would be helpful!
- Aluminum forms a tough protective coating with oxygen. The coating of aluminum oxide is not porous enough to let further oxygen through it, so the aluminum underneath is protected from further corrosion.
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- aluminum sheet
- Q:It is a club aluminium dutch oven from the 50's. It is discolored on the interior and has baked on dirt on the exterior. The exterior has a textured surface which makes cleaning more difficult. I tried baking soda and water paste, but it did not budge it!
- I have an aluminum double boiler.. that I only used for making pie pudding and yes, it got yucky. I found something and I cleaned it and i was so proud of myself but that was a while ago and it am racking my brain to remember. If I recall, I'll try to get back to you and let you know, but for now, I think it was the using CLR cleaner. Good luck. And if they say not to use it... I'd say it was time to update. Clean it... for display or sale to collectors.
- Q:I think I remember that this is true of aluminum foil. When it's charged, it'll push away from itself, I know. Why do magnets have seemingly no effect?
- Aluminum is a non-ferrous metal. Ferrous metals contain Iron which is magnetic. When aluminum has a charge applied to it, it acts like any conductor would, the charge has magnetic properties. the aluminum is still not magnetic, but it acts like a magnet due to the charge.
- Q:I just bought a cheap brand of pop tarts. One of the listed ingredients under Leavening is, sodium aluminum. I don't think Wal-Mart will take back the box, so should I just throw the whole box of 16, away. Or is the proportion of aluminum in the product so minute, that it will not make a difference to my health? Thanks.
- It's actually Sodium Aluminum Phosphate. It's used as a preservative in a lot of food actually. It's not exactly good for you, but it's really no more harmful than any other preservative. So basically, it's unhealthy, but you're not gonna die from eating them. EDIT: Yes I realize that Aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer's disease, but this isn't Aluminum. Aluminum is an element. This is Sodium Aluminum Phosphate. A completely different substance. When an element bonds with another element (or two) often its properties completely change. I think you'd be surprised to learn that Sodium by itself, is not only horribly volatile (it will explode in water) and will kill you if you ingested it. Iodine is also poisonous in fairly moderate doses. But when the two are bonded together (sodium iodide) it becomes an essential nutrient to the body.
- Q:I deal with aluminum plate material 2A12, thickness 14mm, crack, same temperature treatment, diameter 8mm aluminum bars, no cracks, original aluminum plate quenching crack, and aluminum plate, the material is closed
- There are no special cracks in the aluminum bars, such as 1 of the heat distortion, 3 of the metallurgical quality, 2 of the solid solution system, the reasonable analysis of the crack location and appearance
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like