Structure of Aluminium Composite Pannel for Curtain Wall Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Composite Pannel for Curtain Wall:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Composite Pannel for Curtain Wall:
Aluminium Composite Pannel for Curtain Wall Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepaited Coil:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How can you identify aluminum?
- To start with, are you refering to aluminum as metal, an aluminum compound, or a solution with aluminum present as ions? If it is metaallic aluminum, it won't stick to a magnet, and it will react with HCl, however this isn't sufficient to definately say it is aluminum, it would be better to get a density, melting point, etc.
- Q:Aluminium oxide drill bits?
- It doesn't have the drilled metal stick to it during drilling, it's hard, and it has a low specific heat capacity.
- Q:I was told that Aluminum could not be sterilized, is this true?
- Sterilization refers to the ability to clean a surface of bacterium. Simply pouring rubbing alcohol on something sterilizes it. Aluminum can be sterilized just as good as any other metal. If it couldn't, would we ship our favorite drinks in cans of it?
- Q:Can aluminum plate resist acid and alkali?
- The metal oxide film changes the surface state and properties, such as surface coloring, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and hardness, and metal surface protection. For example, aluminum anodizing, the aluminum alloy placed in the corresponding electrolyte (such as sulfuric acid, chromic acid, oxalic acid, etc.) as an anode, under certain conditions and applied electricity under the electrolysis. Anodized aluminum or its alloy, formed on the surface of alumina thin layer, its thickness is 5~20 microns, anodized aluminum or its alloy. Therefore, the surface hardness and wear resistance of the aluminum alloy were greatly improved by the treatment process.Shanghai Ai Li AI metal materials, dedicated to serve you.
- Q:aluminum boat vs fiberglass?
- Bass Tracker Aluminum Boats
- Q:What is in the aluminum in my 1991 Trek 2300?
- You can NOT weld back an aluminum frame unless you have the facilities to anneal and heat treat the frame again. Rewelding without the post treatments will result in a very soft area around the new weld causing sudden catastrophic failure... this means if you are riding it could fail at any time causing injury or death. EDIT: Wait just a durn minute. The 2100 and 2300 had carbon fiber tubes bonded to aluminum lugs and stays. If your bike failed then you ABSOLUTELY should not try to weld it. The heat from welding (even if you had post treatment facilities) would destroy the bond between the CF and aluminum. Fair warning- cut the frame apart and throw it away.
- Q:How do you find radius of aluminum sphere using density?
- Aluminum has a density of 2.702 g/cm^3. 83 g x (1 cm^3 / 2.702 g) = 30.7 cm^3 That's the volume of the Al sphere. The formula for the volume of a sphere is V = (4/3)(pi)(r^3) where r is the radius. 30.7 = (4/3)(3.1416)((r^3) 7.33 = r^3 1.94 cm = r 1.94 cm x (1 in / 2.54 cm) = 0.76 inches.
- Q:What is the difference between aluminum plate and aluminum-plastic plate?
- Simply put, aluminum plate is pure metal, aluminum plate is only the surface of metal (surface metal processing), and the middle is polyethylene plastic.In the same thickness and specifications, the aluminum plate is heavier than the aluminum-plastic plate, and the price is generally higher than that of the aluminum plate. 2.5mm aluminum plate to see, polyester or fluorocarbon, aluminum material, machining drawings, are often n flat at around 250, aluminum plate, aluminum depends on the thickness of the plastic type and so on normal inner wall 40 yuan a square, 100 yuan per square wall aluminum plate and aluminum plate installation is a kind of the aluminum is only good processing and molding to the site, and then to the site after the aluminum plate molding, aluminum plate manufacturer's website will generally some. There are also some details please consult the steel E station through
- Q:Why does the glue of the aluminium curtain wall glue bubble? At the same time, do not bubble on the side glass, what is the reason?
- Brothers, there are several kinds of bubble gum, first to check is not part of the foam glue strip plug is not good, should be smooth, playing in a plastic bubble, not to leave the air, also can't have water, air water will bubble. In addition, glue when the temperature is very important no, when hot hit. Glue master experience play a decisive role, there is a great work in absolute don't let coolie, evenness and speed are very important.
- Q:2mm aluminum welding with oxygen welding or argon arc welding good?
- Before welding need cleaning with acetone wire and base metal surface oil and oxide layer, according to welding tungsten diameter, filler wire diameter selection of appropriate welding parameters (base current, peak current, pulse width, pulse duration, pulse frequency, duty ratio, etc.).Oxygen acetylene (or oxygen propane) flame welding, flame welding due to large heating area, directly lead to weld coarse grains, degree of weld oxidation is lower than that of AC TIG welding effect. The weld strength and mechanical properties are lower.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range