||1000 Series,3000 Series
Structure of Aluminium Compoosite Pannel for Insulation Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Compoosite Pannel for Insulation Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Compoosite Pannel for Insulation Application：
Aluminium Compoosite Pannel for Insulation Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
- Q:Does aluminum foil insulate food?
- The shiny side is slightly better reflector of heat. Face that side of the foil in the appropriate direction. To keep things cold, put the shiny side on the outside -- that will reflect incoming heat. To keep things warm, face the shiny side inward toward the hot food -- to reflect the heat that is trying to escape back into the food. So yes it keeps food warm and cool :)
- Q:Raw Aluminum Protection?
- in case you have coverage or can cope with to pay for to - flow see an Ear nostril Throat wellbeing care professional (additionally spoke of as otolaryngologist or ENT for short) it incredibly is the main secure and smartest element to do. maximum probable he will prescribe an ear flush for you that works o.k.. additionally, listening to in triplicate may well be a symptom of nerve inflammtion or different ailment which will properly be examined for quite truthfully by potential of a doctor. Odds are this is not something, yet extra effective risk-free than sorry.
- Q:The difference between aluminium alloy and aluminium plate
- Aluminum alloy low density, but relatively high strength, close to or higher quality steel, plastic good, can be processed into various profiles, with excellent conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance, widely used in industry, the use of only steelIn general, outdoor billboards are made of aluminium alloy sheets
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- It is hard to beat a set of CNC machined new heads. By the time you pay the machining amd parts cost you may be money ahead to buy the new heads.
- Q:Could ring-pull can be transformed as aluminum sheet?
- Ring-pull cans will be reused after recycle, there are parts of ring-pull cans be transformed as aluminum sheet.
- Q:what's the difference between zinc sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Only zinc sheet can react, zinc is amphoteric.
- Q:How much is a square inch of a millimeter aluminum plate?
- Weight 2.68 kg / square meterThis explanation is not difficult to explain the same square metre. Why is the weight different?
- Q:How to Machine High Purity Aluminum machinery?
- Aluminum okorder.com is a soft, silvery-white metal. In high-purity aluminum nearly all impurities have been removed. It is 99.99 percent pure and is machined like other grades of aluminum. To process aluminum for various applications, the manufacturer heats the aluminum in a smelter and then forms it into ingots (large blocks) or billets (log-shaped rods). Using rolling mills, workers machine ingots into aluminum plates, sheets or foils. Dies machine ingots or billets into extrusions or forgings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range