Structure of Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and Insultation Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and Insultation:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and Insultation:
Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and InsultationSpecification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Composite Pannel for Construction and Insultation
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Difference between castiron bodies and aluminium bodies used in automotive components? What makes each special
- Aluminium is lighter as well as stronger than CI. Thats the reason most of the Automobile manufacturers use Aluminium for car bodies while they use cast iron for the underframes and internal chassis....NMN
- Q:Is aluminium plate the same as aluminium alloy?
- Oh, No. aluminum contains only aluminum, and there are some other metals besides aluminium.
- Q:What is the weight of aluminium plate now?
- The following is the density of each series of aluminum sheets for reference.Pure aluminum 2.7 TC7 4.4Antirust aluminium LF2, LF43 2.68, TC8 4.48LF3 2.67 TC9 4.52LF5, LF10, LF11 2.65, TC10 4.53LF6 2.64 pure nickel, anode nickel, electric vacuum nickel 8.85LF21 2.73, nickel, copper, nickel, magnesium, nickel silicon alloy 8.85Hard aluminium, LY1, LY2, LY4, LY6 2.76, Ni Cr alloy 8.72LY3 2.73 (Zn0.1, Zn1, zinc, Zn2, Zn3) 7.15LY7, LY8, LY10, LY11, LY14 2.8, cast zinc 6.86LY9, LY12 2.78, 4-1 casting zinc aluminum alloy 6.9LY16, LY17 2.84, 4-0.5 casting zinc aluminum alloy 6.75Wrought aluminium LD2, LD30 2.7 lead and lead antimony alloy 11.37LD4 2.65 lead anode plate 11.33LD5 2.75
- Q:is copper wire really better than aluminum?
- I believe the fence techs are mistaken. On an electric fence, the wire is basically bare, and the periodic 10 kV shocks are very low current. Aluminum is cheap, and once it develops surface oxidation, will last. Copper would last, too - it would just cost more. For photovoltaic panels, copper is almost always the wire of choice. At #8 or larger, use stranded, of course. Copper has less resistance, which will be important in low-voltage PV. Also, aluminum wire cannot be simply put into fittings designed for copper; it must use special fittings designed for aluminum, or connected to copper with a wire nut and antioxidant.
- Q:what is the behaviour of Al2O3= aluminium oxide and SiO2= silicon dioxide when heated?
- Aluminium oxide is a metal oxide and here shows it's basic properties. Silicon dioxide is a non metal oxide, so acidic Acid + base ---- salt so aluminium silicate is formed
- Q:What kind of paint would you like to paint on the aluminum plate?
- Paint on the aluminum plate should be painted nitrocellulose or polyester paint.Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.Nitrocellulose lacquer is a common paint for woodwork and decoration. The main film forming material is mainly to nitrocellulose lacquer, with alkyd resin, rosin modified resin, acrylic resin, amino resin and other resin composed of hard and soft.Polyester paint, also called unsaturated polyester paint, is a kind of multi component paint, it is a kind of thick paint made of polyester resin as the main film forming material. Polyester paint film fullness, thick hard surface. Polyester paint also has varnish varieties, called polyester varnish. Polyester paint needs to be solidified during construction, and the proportion of these curing agents takes up 1/3 of the total paint. These curing agents, also known as curing agents, are mainly composed of TDI (toluene diisocyanate, /toluenediisocyanate). These free TDI will turn yellow, not only to make furniture paint yellow, but also will make the adjacent wall yellow, this is a major shortcoming of polyester paint.
- Q:How to harden aluminum foil sculpture?
- Rigid Wrap is plaster-infused gauze. You can buy it at the art supply store or at a medical supply store. The latter is cheaper. It comes on a roll so you can cut off small chunks. Wet each piece and apply it to your sculpture. The first layer may be the most difficult. I would wrap the plaster gauze around the structure so the gauze overlaps gauze. It may not stick to the aluminum but it will stick to itself. Start at the bottom and let it dry, then add another layer. As mentioned, adding too much may compromise the structure so work slowly and allow time to dry between layers.
- Q:Is potassium alum the same as aluminum sulfate?
- Alum refers to a specific chemical of the form ABx(SO4)y • zH2O where A and B are metals of some type and sometime Aa(SO4)b•Bx(SO4)y•zH2O called mixed sulfate alums' ------------------------- Aluminum sulfate is: Al2(SO4)3 Potassium alum has the formula KAl(SO4)2 • 12H2O so the two are quite different compounds. According to the MSDS this compound is non-hazardous ref: msds.chem.ox.ac.uk/AL/aluminium_p...
- Q:How do you find radius of aluminum sphere using density?
- Aluminum has a density of 2.702 g/cm^3. 83 g x (1 cm^3 / 2.702 g) = 30.7 cm^3 That's the volume of the Al sphere. The formula for the volume of a sphere is V = (4/3)(pi)(r^3) where r is the radius. 30.7 = (4/3)(3.1416)((r^3) 7.33 = r^3 1.94 cm = r 1.94 cm x (1 in / 2.54 cm) = 0.76 inches.
- Q:Why is aluminium not extracted from aluminium oxide?
- Well, de facto because the heat of formation of aluminum oxide is so much greater than the heat of formation of iron oxide. If you're looking for something more mechanistic, find Al and Fe in the periodic table. Al and Fe are in different rows, and Fe is larger than Al, so although Al+3 and Fe+3 have the same charge, oxygen bonds less strongly to Fe+3 than to Al+3 because it's further away from the nucleus of Fe. Al+3 has no outer shell electrons at all; 3s, 3p, and 3d subshells are all empty. It's effectively a charged sphere with nothing to interfere with bonding. Fe+3 (as in hematite, Fe2O3) is larger, has filled 3s and 3p subshells, and a half-filled 3d subshell. That 3d electron density projects pretty far out into space, holding oxygen at arms length. Aluminum has no electron density in 3d orbitals, so oxygen can tuck in nice and tight and get a good grip. Any of these hit the mark? I don't know what background you're bringing to this question.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range