Structure of Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel:
Specifications of Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coil Roll Painting for Aluminium Composite Pannel:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:10mm how much is the aluminum sheet?
- The price is calculated according to the price of aluminum ingot + processing fees (aluminum state), the specific price according to the size of the aluminum plate, zero shear and the whole board price also has the difference, Jiangsu Yi Heng Liaoning Wang Zhong Nanshan aluminum do this thickness.
- Q:will an aluminium pipe effect my coil gun ?
- Yes, it absorbs most magnetic force generate by coil and turns it into useless current .
- Q:aluminum boat vs fiberglass?
- The biggest issue is Weight. Generally speaking aluminum is lighter than fiberglass. This is a consideration for fish-ability, ride, and hidden costs. Another thing you have to consider is How are you going to get it to the water? You could pull a aluminum boat with a 4 or a 6 cylinder... Glass boats are heavy by comparison, cost more to run cost more to fix/replace if you have to. Glass boats are more comfortable to drive especially on open water. For the most part, glass boats are more attractive (imho). You have to look at where you're going to fish the most. Here in Norther NJ, most lakes are small and (believe it or not) some are remote. I drive a 6 cyl 4x4 Jimmy if I had an equivalent sized glass boat, I wouldn't be getting into some spots.
- Q:Does anyone know why Mercury -(Thimerosal) is used in Flu Vaccinations and where Mercuryisnot used Aluminium ?
- It costs several cents more to manufacture 10 single dose vials that do not require mercury, than one multi-dose vial that does require mercury. Your health is worth just a few cents to these people. Aluminum is used in non-live virus vaccines in order to cause inflammation in the body, which produces a stronger immune response to the vaccine.
- Q:3mm heavy aluminum plate, multiple cubic meters per cubic meter?
- If calculated according to 2.73 density, the theory of a 3MM*1000MM*1000MM weight is 8.19KG. and the specifications of the aluminum flat stacked together what number should be in the 300-333 cubic meters of estimated.
- Q:How many grams of oxygen are needed to react with 3.00 moles of aluminum?
- Well, aluminum oxide is Al2O3, right? So for every 2 aluminum atoms there are 3 oxygen atoms, So, if you have three moles of aluminum, you'll need 4 and a half moles of oxygen to react completely with the aluminum. One mole of oxygen atoms weighs 16 grams, so 4.5 moles weighs 72 grams, right? Now it could be that your teacher told you three point zero zero moles of aluminum to get you to use two significant figures, so if you've studied significant figures you may want to look up a more accurate number for the atomic weight of aluminum, and carry the calculation through to three significant figures. Otherwise, 72 is a fine answer.
- Q:How can you turn aluminum oxide into Al?
- usually, in industy, the common way used is electrolysis...aluminium oxide, Al2O3 is heated until it's molten...then cryolite is added to bauxite (aluminium oxide) to lower its melting point before electrolysis is carried out to obtain pure Al metal...
- Q:What's the price of the 6mm aluminum sheet?
- The single aluminum plate is aluminum substrate, around the hem (can be customized size and shape) and install bracket forming a mounting edge, the surface of the fluorocarbon coating (various colors can be customized). Aluminum single board, white meters, Beijing reference price of 320 yuan / square meter, specific to take into account your size, material requirements, plate type and so on, generally see drawings quote.
- Q:what would happen if you extracted the carbon element from aluminum ?
- Aluminium is an element! Elements are pure substances, therefore aluminium doesn't contain any carbon. What do you mean?
- Q:Can you paint Chrome Aluminum rims?
- If the rims are still in good shape (no corrosion, bad scuff marks from curbs, etc) then yes, it's cost effective to powder coat them. I wouldn't get the chrome plated as you mentioned in the title as it's a lengthy process and it'll add more weight to the wheels than if you were to powder coat, as powder coating is done to the whole wheel where as chrome plated only goes on the outside (not inner areas) of the wheel so it'll need to be rebalanced.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range