||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Aluminium Coil for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:aluminum bar resistance in physics?
- Resistance equals resistivity times length divided by cross-sectional area. R = ρ∙l/A The resistivities at 20°C are aluminum ρ = 2.82×10⁻⁸Ωm copper ρ = 1.72×10⁻⁸Ωm So the aluminum bar with rectangular cross section has a resistance of R = ρ∙l/(a∙b) = 2.82×10⁻⁸Ωm ∙ 3.8m / (0.01m ∙ 0.05m) = 2.1432×10⁻⁴Ω The resistance of copper wire with circular cross section is given by R = ρ∙l/(π∙d²/4) = 4∙ρ∙l/(π∙d²) Hence a wire of same resistance as the aluminum bar has a length of l = R∙π∙d² / (4∙ρ) = 2.1432×10⁻⁴Ω ∙ π ∙ (0.0015m)² / (4∙1.72×10⁻⁸Ωm) = 0.0220m = 2.2cm
- Q:How much fluorocarbon and polyester paint should be used in production of aluminum coil and aluminum-plastic panel?
- The theoretical calculation is very complicated and far from actual result. In general, the manufacturer knows how much area and how thick their products can be painted.
- Q:Foods containing aluminium?
- challenging task. do a search over bing and yahoo. that will might help!
- Q:Which is better - a steel roof or an aluminum roof?
- Q:Does the amount of aluminum found in deodorants make it dry faster or slower?
- Al does not have the ability to retain heat for very long. Therefore theroretically, the greater the amount of Al the faster the substance would dry.
- Q:Aluminum recovery from Aluminum dross?
- Because aluminium is usually used as an alloy, it has to be treated and extracted from the scrap first. This is done by putting it through the same process as extracting the metal from bauxite, which is extraction of pure aluminium oxide and electrolysing it to get the metal. I agree that electrolysis of aluminium oxide costs a lot. However, the efficiency of the recycling is higher, since the aluminium is relatively pure (bauxite is not), and it prevents perfectly usable aluminium being consigned to the scrap heap (preventing landfill at the same time).
- Q:Less energy ~ Aluminum metal vs the ore?
- in order to extract the raw aluminum, you have to heat everything and melt it first, then remove the stuff that precipitates out as it cools or forms via chemical reaction with catalysts you introduce. With aluminum cans, you don't have to raise the temperature much above the melting point of aluminum, since it's already the substance in the can with the highest melting point. With aluminum ore, there can be anything in the ore with pretty much any melting point. In particular, if the ore contains an alloy of aluminum and a metal with a higher melting point than aluminum, then rest assured, you will have to raise the temperature of the ore above the melting point of aluminum in order to melt that alloy, In any case, because the maximum required temperature of the smelter needed to melt used aluminum cans is necessarily lower than the maximum temperature required to work with the ore, less energy is required to get aluminum from used cans than from ore.
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- If they didn't, they would easily be crushed during shipment. It makes them much stronger to have the grooves. Norrie's got a good point.
- Q:what is the most likely charge for aluminum cation?
- Aluminum Cation
- Q:What are the similarities and differences between steel and aluminum?
- Erm im no expert, bt I dont think aluminum is very strong, thus not very safe for a car!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range