||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Aluminium Roll for Roofing/Ceiling/Gutter/Decoration
1000 Series: 1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 etc.
3000 Series: 3003 3004 3005 3104 3105 3A21 etc.
5000 Series: 5005 5052 5083 5086 5154 5182 5251 5754 etc.
6000 Series: 6061 6063 6082 6A02 etc.
8000 Series: 8006 8011 8079 etc.
Metallic, Solid, RAL or by customer requirements
PVDF(Polyvinylidene Fluoride), PE(Polyester )
as per customer’s request
Total coating thick
PVDF25 ~35micron(EN ISO-2360:1995)
PVC film, Colorless transparent or White-black
5B (EN ISO-2409:1994)
No cracking and peeling (A.S.T.M D2794-1993)
H16, H18, H24, H26, H26
ISO9001:2000, CE, SGS
Coil's standard diameter
Coil's standard weight
Q: How can I request a product sample? A: The samples are free but freight should be collected. Please send sample list and courier account number by email.
Q: How can I request a product catalog? A: The hard copies of catalogs are free but freight should be collected. Please send courier account number by email. You are suggested to request a PDF catalog.
Q: Wha's your payment terms? A: One is T/T 30% before production and 70% against copy of B/L; the other is Irrevocable L/C 100% at sight.
Q: What's your trade terms? A: FOB, CNF(CFR), CIF, EXW.
Q: How long is the quality guarantee? A: All of our products have a period of quality guarantee since time of shipment. Please contact your salesman for more details, as different products enjoy different time of guarantee
- Q:Aluminum roll width 750mm, single layer thickness 6.5mm, diameter 400mm., how to calculate the weight of the aluminum roll?
- You can use the outside diameter, the inner diameter and the width to get the volume. You know the density and volume, and then you can find the weight naturally
- Q:Composite vs Aluminum baseball bats?
- I used the Easton Stealth Composite a few years back and it had the most pop of any bat I have ever used. I never seemed to miss the sweet spot, and I don't think it was necessarily because of MY skill.
- Q:Will an aluminum can rust under water for a period of time?
- Aluminum okorder.com/
- Q:Aluminum Frame M1911 question...?
- I have two concerns about using an aluminum frame for that caliber. First, and like everyone else who answered, I don't think it will stand up to the .38 Super +P for very long (and I wouldn't want to be around when it fails). Second, the reason I believe the frame will not last nearly as long as a steel or stainless (my personal suggestion) frame is that the grooves the slide fits and rides in will wear and enlarge MUCH faster than a steel or stainless frame will. This will, in my opinion, also quickly have an adverse affect on accuracy. Aluminum has it's place, but I don't think it's anywhere near this kind of firearm. On a side note, one of the other people who answered said that the aluminum will offer some corrosion resistance. This may generally be true, but salt water (like sweat) attacks aluminum significantly faster than it does steel, and stainless steel is almost non-reactive to it. If he wants a lighter gun for carry, Try an XD45. If I remember right they are rated for .45 +P, but call Springfield Armory to make sure. With the polymer frame they are much lighter than a 1911, and I have been very satisfied with the accuracy and the reliability of mine. Personally, I don't think the weight savings of the alloy frame is worth the extra care to keep from sweating on it or the much shorter lifespan the gun will likely have. If he isn't planning on carrying it, what is the point of lightening the gun? He'll feel a lot more recoil, especially if he does shoot the +P ammo.
- Q:question about aluminum?
- It okorder.com/
- Q:Aluminum heads over Cast iron?
- If you go to roller rockers you should do it with the cam and lifters as well as the valve springs so they all match Just adding aluminum heads with roller rockers is like a fish with-out a bicycle! It doesn't make any sense. It all has to match up or you get problems instead of freer movement........and that's what rollers are about ......freeing up the drag caused by friction in the mechanical valve train.
- Q:What does it mean to slice aluminum coil by decoiler machine?
- The operating procedures of decoiler machine: 1, Select appropriate aluminum coil according to production work order requirement to be processed, paying attention to the thickness, width and material of aluminum coil. 2, Put the aluminum coil into the coil loading car with traveling crane and inch the car into the uncoiler. The aluminum coil and decoiler machine should be in the same direction. Hold the aluminum coil down with leading head, and open the auxiliary bearing. 3, Turn on the shovel head, and inch the uncoiler to lead the aluminum sheet into the leveler. Adjust the leveler according to the thickness and width of aluminum sheet to ensure the flatness. 4, Turn on the front gap bridge and back gap bridge in control main platform, inch the leveler to lead aluminum sheet into re-leveler. Adjust the re-leveler to ensure the flatness of aluminum sheet. Put it into the shear gauge and plate shearer. 5, Take back the front and back gap bridge. Inch the plate shearer to cut off the sheet head and shear the aluminum sheet according to production work order. Check the first sheet to see whether it meets the quality standard and whether there is defect in flatness, length, diagonal, and surface of aluminum sheet. If it is qualified, turn on the conveyor. Put the aluminum sheet holder on the pallet. Adjust the pallet according to the width and length of aluminum sheet. Input quantity and length on the control main platform. Then turn on the auto control to produce automatically. The production process can be observed at any time. 6, If there is aluminum coil left, unwind, package and put it into storage in reverse steps.
- Q:Painting an aluminum boat.?
- Whatever okorder.com
- Q:Are aluminum silicates safe in deodorant?
- aluminum silicates have been used in deodorants for years. there was a time when it was thought that the Al in the deodorants was causing alzheimers but that has been shown to be wrong. if there are other dangers to the silicates, we haven't found them or they aren't that bad
- Q:How heavy and long is the aluminum rolling on average?
- On average it is 5 or 6 tons, and you can weigh specific ones. The length = weight/(width*thickness*density).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range