Structure of Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting:
Aluminium Coil for Color Coated Making and Prepainting Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Baking brownies with aluminum foil?
- Aluminum is an amazingly good conductor of heat. Which means that the bottom of the brownies will be burnt before the middles are done. I agree with others: try a parchment-paper-lined pan, or grease the pan well (use margarine spread with clean fingers or a spray), and then dust the pan with cocoa. Usually you would use flour, but that will leave a white residue on the brownies--the cocoa will blend in and actually add a bit more chocolate flavor. Or, dust with some of the cake mix before you mix up the batter. Also, be sure to let the brownies cool in the pan before you try to cut them.
- Q:why does aluminum sheet not react with sulfuric acid nut react with hydrochloric acid?
- aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid,generating aluminium chloride which can dissolve in water. but aluminum reacts with sulfuric acid,
generating aluminum sulfate which can't dissolve in water and will generate aluminum sulfate, a layer of protective film, preventing aluminum from reacting with sulfuric acid, so there is no significant
- Q:what's the size of gap while pressing 6mm aluminum sheet?
- choose the 8-10% of the thickness for two-sided gaps.
- Q:What are the advantages/disadvantages of aluminum vs fiberglass bass boat?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What are the advantages/disadvantages of aluminum vs fiberglass bass boat? I've had a Champion bass boat forever, but today I bought an aluminum G3 boat that was so cheap I couldn't pass it up. The G3 is aluminum. What are the pros and cons?
- Q:Using thin copper sheets and thin aluminum sheets, respectively, from heat source heat conduction to aluminum heat sink, which kind of efficiency is higher?
- Copper is second only to silver as a conductor of heat. The coefficient of thermal conductivity is 398W/mK at room temperature, while aluminum is 236W/mK.The important thing is say three times: please adopt! Please adopt! Please adopt!
- Q:Is there a way to join copper and aluminium?
- As copper and aluminum are both metals and both have positive charges, you can not form a compound with them. You can, however, create an alloy out of them.
- Q:What oil does the aluminum plate stretch with?
- There are professional tensile oil, you can ask to pull the rice cooker liner manufacturers know, if not a lot of production, you can use peanut oil first try, the effect barely enough!
- Q:Bauxite ore contains aluminum oxide...........?
- Aluminum Oxide is put together from aluminum and oxygen. A quick look at the periodic table tells you that Al has a +3 charge, while O has a -2 charge. Thus the formula must be Al2O3. Now, the atomic mass of Al is 26.982, and of O 15.999. This means that there is that many grams of each in one mole of each respective element. Thus the formula Mass of Al2O3 is 2(26.982)+3(15.999) = 101.961 g Al2O3. There are 2 mols of Al, so 2(26.982) = 53.964 g Al per the formula mass (53.964/101.961). Now that you have a ratio for the amount of Al in Al2O3, simply multiply it by the mass of aluminum oxide you have to get the mass of Aluminum out. Thusly: (53.964/101.961) x 125g = 66.157 g Al Ta-da!
- Q:Carbon arrow injuries, aluminum safer?
- Carbon Arrow In Hand
- Q:what would happen if you extracted the carbon element from aluminum ?
- Aluminium is an element! Elements are pure substances, therefore aluminium doesn't contain any carbon. What do you mean?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range