Structure of Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making:
Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prepainted for Light Corlorful Making:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:How would you write the formula for aluminum sulfate and calcium chloride?
- Aluminium sulfate: Molecular formula Al2(SO4)3·16H2O Calcium chloride: Molecular formula CaCl2
- Q:Aluminium oxide drill bits?
- It doesn't have the drilled metal stick to it during drilling, it's hard, and it has a low specific heat capacity.
- Q:Blocking thermal imaging with glass or aluminum foil?
- Yes you can better with aluminum foil and somewhat little with glass. Thermal imaging takes a heat image based on an object radiating out more heat than it's background. The heat is all in the infrared so does not depend on visible light Aluminum foil is very effective in radiating back infrared waves, and very little infrared will pass thru the foil. Glass will let about 90 percent come thru, but it depends on the angle of incidence, with higher angles reflecting more infra red. But Stand in front of a window with the sun shining in, and you see how much infrared from the sun you can feel on your skin . Foil is probably about 95 % effective in reflecting infrared, depending on how shiny it is. In real life situations that is why the inside of thermos bottles are shiny aluminum (or silver) to reflect infrared heat, and fireman wear aluminum suits into fires to protect from the radiant heat ,which is the infrared. So if you wore an aluminized or silverized suit , a thermal imaging device would have a hard time seeing you from the background radiation given off by other objects. You have to give off more radiant heat than surrounding objects to be noticed by a thermal camera
- Q:What does aluminum plate "H12" mean?
- The utility model is suitable for the products with stable mechanical performance after work hardening, heat treatment or heat treatment in the process of processing. The H3 state is only applicable to the alloy gradually softening at room temperature (unless stabilized). H4 - the state of work hardening and coating treatment. The utility model is suitable for products with incomplete annealing after work hardening and after coating treatment.The second digits behind the H indicate the degree of work hardening of the product. The number 8 indicates a hard state. The minimum tensile strength of a hx8 is specified by the sum of the minimum tensile strength of the o state and the specified strength difference. For the states between O (annealed) and hx8 States, the numbers from 1 to 7 should be added after the HX code, adding the number 9 to the HX to indicate a more severe state of hardening than the hx8.
- Q:Any difference between aluminum and carbon arrows?
- Aluminium weight more than carbon arrow, so it will drop more.
- Q:which kind of material won't influence magnet attracting iron nail? Does copper sheet or aluminum sheet influence it?
- Copper coil will impede magnetic penetration. People separate the magnet from the workpiece of machine tool to avoid magnetic short circuit and attraction loss, making magnetic line of force go through the workpiece. An opening copper bush is added into the iron core of magnetic closing coil or opening solenoid to avoid the iron core being attracted on the external iron piece and stop operation. The opening is for avoiding eddy formulation and short circuit, iron core in copper bush is the ruled magnetic circuit.
- Q:How can you turn aluminum oxide into Al?
- The problem is that in an oxygen rich environment, like the air, then aluminum will instantly form a protective coating of aluminum oxide on any freshly prepared surface. So, mechanical sanding or abrasion will be of little help. You could abrade the surface inside of a container where there is no oxygen. That would require the construction of an airtight glovebox, then fill it with N2 or an inert gas. The aluminum oxide coating will dissolve in very basic solutions. Aluminum metal is also very reactive with water. 2Al + 6H2O -- 2Al(OH)3(s) + 3H2(g) In Drano, the basic solution dissolves the Al2O3 coating, which allows the Al metal to react with water producing H2 gas and the agitation needed to help dissolve the clog.
- Q:Good slogan for aluminum?
- Once worth more than Gold Aluminum: It's the flipping answer If government could read your thoughts, you can always wear aluminum head gear. Aluminum - The super wealthy recycle it. Lucky Element 13 - Aluminum Say no to radiation from machines; Say yes to Aluminum Nothing Says Christmas like Shinny Metallic Reynolds Gift Wrapping Aluminum - it's worth more money than slogans because I get those for free over the Internet
- Q:Aluminum Macbook Question..?
- If okorder.com. Since they are still very new, there is a good chance that the only aluminum MBPs that you will be able to find are ones that have been flawed, or that have been damaged slightly. It is worth it to simply put a dent in your wallet and buy from Apple directly. Don't forget about the 10% student discount that they give. If you order online, access this by using the pull-down menu at the very bottom right hand side of the screen on the Apple Store website. I bought the 4GB, 2.8GHZ 15 Macbook Pro and it's an absolutely magnificent machine. go for it, my friend.
- Q:Aluminum plate 90 degree bending, why cracking?
- Should be the aluminum sheet material and the state of the wrong, I do not know what brand of aluminum plate, with 1060 Aluminum plate, the state: soft 90 degrees bending, not cracking
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range