||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
Structure of Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating:
Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Coated Coil with PVDF/PE Coating:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Guangdong where there are professional to do around the paper corner, is packing steel coil, aluminium coil that protect the edge of the both ends of the cylinder. Just the kind of picture.
- Tell you, the obvious answer is that manufacturers asked and answered, I also purchased a number of Companies in the last, the effectiveness is not as good as they say!
- Q:Is a $500 Aluminum mountain bike store bike the same as a $100 aluminum mountain bike from Walmart?
- There are several different alloys of aluminum used to make bike frames. A $500 bike is probably made from a higher quality alloy than a cheap $100 bike frame. Apart from the alloy used, the quality of fabrication will also be better in a more expensive bike. The components used on the more expensive bike will also be much better. The better bike will also be available in a variety of frame sizes, important if you are taller or shorter than average. There is a lot more to bike quality than the description of the metal used to make the frame and the difference in quality between a bike selling for $100 and one that sells for $500 is huge.
- Q:Stripping old aircraft aluminum?
- Go to an automotive paint store like Sherwin Williams Auto Paints, buy a stripper for the type of paint on the aluminum. Many are epoxy or special acrylics like acry glo or jet glo paints and home paint strippers usually won't phase those paints. A methylene chloride mixed with a soap or wax carrier will work but is a hazmat item and has to be disposed of properly but it won't be corrosive to the aluminum. Dupont, Sherwin Williams, and others make the proper strippers. You might even find some at an RV or Boat supply.
- Q:aluminum foil issues?
- I never use foil directly on food. Wrap your food in saran wrap first and then foil. Problem solved. Anything with acid will do that. Tomato, vinegar, lemon juice, etc.
- Q:How can aluminium ingots be processed into aluminium coils (aluminium sheets)?
- This depends on what kind of ingot, and if it is small, it needs to be melted into a furnace, cast into a large plate, and then rolled on a mill
- Q:Is shiny surface aluminium good for blanket?
- it will only keep you warm if you're in the sun. if you're in the dark then you're whistling Dixie Allan, you taught me something new, thank you :)
- Q:Why does the hollow aluminium rolling shutter door fall off for a long time?
- The series of HO profiles is heated by Doyle's Aluminum Alloy bar by extrusion forming production, use the 6063 Aluminum Alloy material, has excellent plasticity, corrosion resistance, toughness, easy polishing, film. Aluminum Alloy thermal cooling fast, excellent seismic performance, the design of hollow base not only greatly reduce the heat conduction, but also effectively reduces the acoustic resonance effect, suitable for hot summer and warm winter area and some noise pollution area.
- Q:Why is there aluminum in dry pancake mix?
- i have no idea why aluminum would be in pancake mix, but i know for sure that sodium benzonate is a preservative and it is bad for you
- Q:polishing aluminum help?!?
- Use 1200 to 2000 grit. Your sandpaper is way too course! The paper probably got gummed up With aluminum particals. Use water or oil to wash away particals. In other words wet sand it. Then get this polish called Mothers Aluminum Polish. And two micro fiber cloths. Use the mothers and wipe off with first towel. Then use second towel. Trust me! I spend alot of time in my machine shop making custom aluminum parts. If you can trickle water over the surface of what your polishing it helps. The 1200 to 2000 grit can be purchased at Walmart in the auto section.
- Q:Aluminium and copper advantages and disadvantages in electrical wires?
- Copper and Aluminum are both great conductors of electricity. Aluminum is actually more dangerous than copper, as it expands/contracts a lot more with heat, and is a primary cause of house fires. Copper's advantage is that it is more reliable, it doesn't corrode as easily, and does not expand/contract much with application of heat. I believe that aluminum has an edge as a conductor, though, and is less expensive to manufacture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range