Structure of Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
FAQ Aluminium Prower Coating with PVDF Coil/Sheet:
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Bike Spokes: Brass vs Aluminum Nipple Difference?
- Well, in reality you can't tell just by looking. Aluminum nipples are generally only found on superlight race wheels rather than run-of-the-mill stuff. Brass nipples are hardly ever gold colored- they are usually chrome plated or black while aluminum and plain steel nipples can be just about any color. Aluminum nipples are VERY soft compared to brass and will strip and fail in the hands of the amateur builder or repair person. UNfortunately, this is the best way to determine whether a nipple is aluminum or brass while on the wheel- when it fails due to poor skills or overstressing the wheel.
- Q:What is insulated aluminum?
- AirBake is available either natural (just plain aluminum) or nonstick, which is coated with a similar material to other nonstick cookware. What's insulated about it is this: The pan is actually two layers separated by an air pocket. If you put it directly over a heating element, the lower layer heats the air inside, which heats the upper layer. A single-ply aluminum sheet will get very hot and tend to burn the pizza, because it absorbs radiant energy from the element more quickly than the pizza can conduct it away. The insulating air layer slows down the heat transfer and helps to keep your pizza from burning. So if you prefer non-non-stick cookware, get the AirBake Natural line.
- Q:is aluminum a strong metal?
- Cinderblock is correct. Alloys can be made of almost anything. Aluminum is made in like 2700 different grades/alloy combinations - some pure, most less so. Aluminum is the 3rd most plentiful element in the earths crust.
- Q:What can you put on aluminum to make it permanently black?
- Aluminum okorder.com/ You could take it to someone that powder coats metals.
- Q:Guangdong where there are professional to do around the paper corner, is packing steel coil, aluminium coil that protect the edge of the both ends of the cylinder. Just the kind of picture.
- Tell you, the obvious answer is that manufacturers asked and answered, I also purchased a number of Companies in the last, the effectiveness is not as good as they say!
- Q:How do I detoxify aluminum out of my body?
- Q:Help. Aluminum uses?
- contrary to the other answers, for that amount of heat you need something thicker than 1/16 inch, that won't allow enough heat to flow from the hot spot (the IC) to the rest of the aluminum. I suspect when the heat sink gets hot, it's only near the IC, and cooler elsewhere. You need 1/4 inch thick, perhaps 1/2 But you also need a lot of surface area, and possibly fans. .
- Q:aluminum vs. steel trailer?
- Steel is heavier, which makes the frame sturdier, but having gone from a 1973 Shoop two horse steel bumper pull to a 2008 Wrangler Aspen aluminum three horse slant w/ tack room, the new trailer, at 16', is so much lighter than the old, even with three horses in it. There is a definite savings in gasoline! Our truck never changed. We are still pulling with our 1999 Dodge Ram Lariat 1500 4x4. But we did have a brake box installed in truck! The trailer was manufactured with a brake/fuse box electric brakes.
- Q:How much is aluminum-plastic panel with the 0.155mm thick aluminum per ton?
- The price is around 17000 yuan per ton, but you need to take the surface effect into account
- Q:what is marine grade aluminum?
- Marine Grade Aluminum
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range