Chemcial Elements of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
Chemical Elements (%)
Low Cr Balls
Middle Cr Balls
Normal High Cr
Special High Cr
Type and Chemical Composition of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
Weight and Microstructure of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
Approx Weight of Single Ball(kg)
Average Number of One MT
Applied of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
Chemical Industry and etc.
Package of Alloy Carbon Grinding Ball With no Breakage and High Wear Resistance Rate
iron drum(850-920kg per drum)
bag package(1000kg per bag)
- Q:What are the effects of stiffeners on castings, or on welded parts (for 2 tons or less), casting or weldments on stiffeners?
- 3, weight: if reinforcement in products, casting weight is generally greater than the welding parts (the internal organizational structure and mode of production determines the mechanical properties of materials, so it determines the weight of the product), considering the cost of transportation, certain priority structure.
- Q:Lathe processing stainless steel casting parts to use what type of tool, the speed into the amount of how much tool angle
- What kind of work, what kind of material, 204201304316, how big live ah? You ask?Can the 201 pieces of material and 304 of the pieces fit in a single car? Can I use the universal YG8 knife? Straight, knife, pipe thread?You should live to say, understand, say, do not understand, draw a simple drawing with Baidu doodle, marking the important size, this is good to answer ah!
- Q:What's the effect of casting copper?
- In general cast iron, the mass fraction of copper below 3% - 3.5% can increase the hardness; but when the cast iron has a tendency to chill, or when there is a hard point of free carbides, the addition of copper decreases the hardness.Copper can be used to improve the wear resistance, abrasion resistance, and shock absorption of cast iron, so it is often used in the manufacture of sliding friction iron castings, such as drilling machine spindle, automobile and tractor, valve tappet, etc.. But in white cast iron or chilled cast iron, adding copper does not make any improvement in its abrasion resistance.Copper for certain heat resistant cast iron and austenitic cast iron can increase the heat resistance and corrosion resistance, copper - chromium composite alloy to prevent oxidation under high temperature in the atmosphere from the skin effect is particularly effective, heat resistance and corrosion resistance of austenitic cast iron containing many mass fraction of 4% ~ 7% copper.
- Q:What are the general technical requirements for casting parts?
- What kind of casting do you want to know? Copper parts, iron pieces, aluminum pieces??? Their casting conditions are different.
- Q:What is the ejection angle of the die casting (Tan Gang)?
- Because after the wax, wax parts will have a slight contraction, which is good for demoulding. Many moulds don't do the ejection angle
- Q:Casting parts have poor surface finish. What sand is used to make them?
- Manual coal dust, clay sand is a little worse. Mechanical styling is not bad either.
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Return, general castings (especially steel castings) commonly used heat treatment process is normalized and tempered. Of course there are completely by annealing or remove stress annealing...
- Q:Where is the precision casting factory?
- Shandong, DongyingThe birthplace of precision casting
- Q:Cause of choking of casting parts
- The reason is not in the coated sand, see coating gas evolution, the best use of zircon powder coating (low gas evolution), there is a mold according to a vent needle, this depends on your way is flat or vertical pouring pouring pouring, if vertical pouring, venting pin on the die, and the big piece how could the plane, pouring water flat, a breath, a taboo ah!
- Q:What method of casting does not rust? I think the sample is like oil
- The surface of a general casting is easy to rust. In order to prolong the rusting period, antirust paint or antirust oil is usually sprayed. What you said should be anti rust oil.
Grinding King are leading manufacturer and professional exporter of grinding media balls in China.with the annual output of 50,000 to 70,000 metric tons.Our products grinding media balls are mainly exported to more than 20 countries and regions in the world, such as Japan,Korea,Africa,Zambia,Malaysia,Phillipines,Indonesia,Mongolia,Australia,UAE,Chile etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||Africa; Mid East;South Asia;Southeast Asia;Eastern Asia;Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 40,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range