|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Acid Etched Glass
|Packaging Detail:||wooden box|
|Delivery Detail:||usual 10 workdays against payment|
Album Cover -Special Glass
For use for the album,
3mm thickness,usual size:8x12inches,12x16inches,12x18inches
Album Cover-Special Glass
1.use for the album cover
2.high quality and low cost
8x12inches, 12x16inches, 12x18inches
5.packed in wooden box,50pieces/box
Stained glass sheet, float glass, bevel glass, lead or zinc or copper foil, solder etc.
Size and Design:
Can be customized
Single glazed and triple glazed
Styrofoam+ wooden case
Private residential window and door, restaurants, churches, schools and university, pub and hotels, shops etc.
15 Days after deposit
Deposit in advance, rest paid by delivery
TT, L/C, Western Union, Paypal
- Q:effects of climate on building materials esp. glass?
- That largely depends upon what type of building materials you are using. For example, steel could rust in the snow given a long enough time. All building material will shrink and expand with temperature. Wood also shrinks and expands with the amount of moisture it has absorbed from its environment. If you are using wood composites (OSB, plywood, gluelam beams), the glue that holds the particles together can have problems when wet. That is why there is exterior grade and interior grade wood products. As far as glass, I believe that heat will increase the liquid-like properties of glass. Pressure will likely do the same. Cold will make it more brittle, but as a whole, I'd guess that glass is more stable than most other forms of building materials.
- Q:how many 2009 glass top ford mustangs were built ?
- well ford has only decided to build 45,000 2009 Ford Mustangs this year because it has already sold over 44 thousand cars in a 5 month period. The glass top is an optional trim on the vehicle that you can convert your convertible to glass top for $1,995. hope that helps
- Q:Do you build glass walls to trap the butterfly you set free?
- Flutter it is not nice to trap anything period :))))Always set things free and just let them be even the butterflies too :))) You can build glass walls for yourself if so this is what you choose but you have no right to trap anyone in them if they need to fly and be free hehehe my little doggie will stay with me because she loves me hehehe have a great weekend :)))
- Q:Building An Aviary - Tinted Glass?
- What we did with our aviary (home grown built as well) was put a layer of screened mesh (like you use for patio screens) over the acrylic windows. It helps to dim the glare and prevents the birds from running into them. It's cheap and you can buy it in rolls. Just staple it to the wood around the frame of your windows.
- Q:What is the role of glass in architecture?
- Curtain wall - Enclosure, decoration, insulating glass insulation. Fireproof glass windows - fireproof. Glass roof, canopy - lighting, decorative modeling, waterproof.
- Q:New glass information
- Are you a fifth grade last semester?
You should be looking for this: folder silk glass
Clamp glass also known as shredded glass or wire glass. It is produced by the calendering method, that is, in the glass melting state will be preheated steel wire or wire into the middle of the glass, the annealing, cutting made. The glass surface can be embossed or polished, and the color can be made into a colorless, transparent or colored.
Clamp glass is characterized by good safety and fire resistance. Clamp glass due to the role of steel mesh skeleton, not only to improve the strength of the glass, and when the impact or the sudden change in temperature and damage, the fragments will not fly, to avoid the debris on the human injury. In the event of fire, when the flame extension, folder glass glass heat burst, due to the role of metal wire, glass can still be fixed, isolated flame, it is also known as fire glass.
According to the national industry standard JC433-91 stipulates that the thickness of the laminated glass is divided into: 6,7,10mm, size is generally not less than 600mm × 400mm, not more than 2000mm × 1200mm.
At present, China's production of laminated glass is divided into folder embossed glass and folder polished glass two categories. Clamp glass can be used for building doors and windows, skylights, lighting roof, balcony and other parts.
Am i right??
- Q:How to build a glass dome bedroom?
- Yes okorder.com/ you can ask with the details of your requirements. They answers promptly. Now you can complete your dream bedroom quickly. Wish one day I can visit your home to see it.
- Q:How to show that a glass building is cylindrical from its elevation?
- Shade that section as if it WERE a cylindar. Even glass panes look different in the shade than those sections that are in full sunlight. If your elevation is rendered in color, you can add gradiated touches of light blue to darker blue to indicate the curvature of the section. If it's black and white, then use greys. It it is strictly a line drawing then darker and more numerous streaks of black lines can create the shaded effect.
- Q:Domestic architectural glass list?
- Domestic first-line brand:
1, Taiwan Glass Group (the world's fifth largest glass company, the largest domestic glass company)
2, CSG Group (domestic first-line brand)
3, Yaohua Pilkington (domestic first-line brand)
- Q:How much does it cost to build a glass pyramid?
- Depends on the size. The glass pyramid over the Louvre cost millions. On the other hand, you could build one the size of your head for about five bucks. A glass pyramid the size of those in Egypt would cost tens of millions. What did you have in mind?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range