API 5CT OIL WELL TUBEING
O.D. 1 1/2", 2-3/8", 2-7/8", 3-1/2",4", 4-1/2"
Grade: J55, N80, L80, C90, T95, P110
Wall thickness: 3.18 - 10.54mm
Thread: 8RD and 10RD
API 5CT,Russian Certificate,ISO,CCS
Coating and steel thread protector
A P I 5CT Oil Well Tubing Size
EUE---External Upset End
EUP---External Upset Pin
EUB---External Upset Box
|Size Desination||Weight Desination||Outside Diameter||Wall Thickness||Type of End Finish|
|T&C Non-Upset||T&C External Upset||in||mm||in||mm||J55 K55||L80||N80||C90||T95||P110|
Dalipal Company is one of the most famous enterprises of china professionally producing pipeline and oil casing.We can supply API 5CT series of pipeline and oil casing with all kinds of specifications and materials.We have first-class production equipment and technology.
- Q:What kinds of steel pipe are divided into?
- The steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. According to the section shape and can be divided into round tube shaped tube, round steel pipe is widely used, but there are also some square, rectangular, semicircular, hexagonal, triangular, octagonal shaped steel tube.Seamless steel pipe: seamless steel pipe is ingot or solid billet made by capillary hole, then hot, cold or cold drawing. Made of seamless steel pipe specifications with outer diameter * wall thickness mm. Number of seamless steel pipe cold and hot points of seamless steel pipe (DIAL) two categories.
- Q:What's the difference between steel pipe and pipe fittings?
- Steel: steel pipe is a hollow steel strip, used as pipe conveying fluid, such as oil, gas, water, gas, steam, in addition, the bending and torsional strength of the same, the weight is light, so it is widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:Seamed steel pipe seamless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, galvanized pipe, four how to distinguish between
- Seamless steel tube processing technology:1.1 、 hot rolled seamless tubes are usually produced on automatic rolling mills. After checking and cleaning the surface defects, the solid tube is cut into the required length, centring on the end face of the tube blank, then sent to the heating furnace and punched on the piercer. At the same time, the hole rotates and advances continuously. Under the action of the roller and the plug, the inner cavity of the pipe blank is gradually formed, and the cavity is called the capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally, the thickness of the whole machine is the same, and the diameter of the sizing machine is determined to meet the specifications. It is an advanced method to produce seamless steel tube by continuous rolling mill.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing method must be used or combined. Cold rolling is usually carried out on a two roller mill, where the steel tube is rolled in the annular groove made of variable cross section, round hole groove and stationary conical head. Cold drawing is usually performed in single chain or double chain cold drawn machines from 0.5 to 100T.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe.Seamless steel pipe use: mainly used to transport fluid pipeline or structural parts.The main use of steel pipe joints (steel) two welded together, so the price is cheap, widely used.
- Q:Fastener type steel pipe scaffold steel pipe wall thickness
- The scaffold steel pipe shall be made of 48.3 * 3.6 steel tube. The maximum mass of each steel tube shall not be greater than 25.8kg.Fastener type steel pipe scaffold: for building construction and build, bear the load by the fastener and steel pipe and other scaffolding and support frame, collectively referred to as scaffolding. The fastener is a fastening piece which is fastened by bolts.
- Q:How to identify stainless steel pipe and steel pipe?
- Steel pipe according to the production method can be divided into two categories: seamless steel pipe and pipe joints, pipe joints as welded steel pipe.1. seamless steel tube according to the production methods can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless pipe, cold drawn tube, precision steel tube, heat expansion tube, cold spinning tube and extrusion tube.Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).Bundled steel pipe2. welded steel pipe for different welding process and divided into the furnace pipe welding (ERW) pipe and automatic arc welding, because of the different forms of welding seam welded pipe and spiral welded pipe is divided into two kinds, end its shape is divided into circular welded and shaped (square, flat) pipe.
- Q:Difference between seamless steel pipe and welded pipe
- Welding pipes can be used in water pipelines, gas pipelines, heating pipes, electrical appliances, pipelines and so on.
- Q:Why seamless steel pipe called seamless steel pipe?
- Steel pipe is divided into seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe two kinds: seamless steel pipe is ingot or tube billet, through the perforation made capillary, and then by hot rolling, cold rolling or cold drawn made, so seamless steel pipe is divided into hot-rolled and cold drawn two categories. Welded steel pipe is through the steel plate or steel strip after bending forming, and then welded to make, according to the form of weld is divided into longitudinal welded pipe and spiral welded pipe two kinds. It is obvious that seamless welded pipe has no weld and that welded steel pipe has weld line.
- Q:Is there a weld on the outer wall of seamless steel tube?
- As you have said this, you have to fake goods is seamless, commonly known as to seamless steel pipe, seamless steel pipe is welded pipe weld reinforcement, and then go inside and outside the weld is worn away, and then burn side is that you say is that, after you can see the wall friction of a weld, is not too obvious. Like a polished, but no wall bulge, can not see the seam,
- Q:What is the process of spiral steel tube production?
- Butt welding: the use of advanced double submerged arc welding technology for pre welding, internal welding, external welding. The welded steel tubes are cut into standard lengths using a plasma gage.
- Q:How many meters per ton of steel tube?
- Formula of steel tube: (outside diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466= per meter weight1000 divided by the weight per metre is how many meters per ton
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range