||Number of Cells(pieces):
Aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency.
Outstanding performance in Low-Light
High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
Unique & Advanced Technology giving the panel good performance
Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements
Easy Installation & Maintanance
1. On-grid utility systems;
2. On-grid commercial systems;
3. Off-grid ground mounted systems;
High light transmission no less than 91.6%
Excellent mechanical loading performance (5400 Pa)
High light transmission
High GEL and peeling strength guarantying strong encapsulation
Good ultraviolet aging resistance
Excellent oxidation resistance
Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
Good performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
100% In-line Electroluminescence (EL) tested
Positive tolerance for each panel
Cell efficiency filling by 0.2 percentage
TPT based encapsulation and protection
Good aging resistance
Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability
Anodized/ Electrophoretic aluminium means durable protection from environment
Unique design profile ensuring strong mechanical loading performance
Silver/ Black color available
Climate membrance: excellent heat dissipation, prevent steam coming from outside and corrosion of diode by inside steam on the condition of big difference in temperature
MC4 compatible/ IP65 or MC4 original/ IP67
Primary Competitive Advantages
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:10-15 days after receiving deposit
Solar panel quality and warranty
Peak power of single module in guaranteed in ±3% power tolerance.
Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power .
Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard .
5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship .
10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power output.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Module size (mm):||992*1950*50mm|
|Nominal current (A):||8.29|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||44.9|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||8.95|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Can someone tell me about solar panels for homes?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:solar panels, electronics, gear, gadgets for my birthday?
- solar panel is expensive, but small solar panel is not expensive, for example, 5w solar panel, solar light also not expensive led light also not expensive. i am not sure about other stuff that you said
- Q:How would you build a Solar Panel that can convert Sunlight to Energy, just being on your house roof?
- there is a website that sells a book for $40 thattells you how to do it cheaply check it out just google earth4energy
- Q:energy and solar panels?
- It depends on the size of the solar panels and the intensity of the solar-light. So, there's difference in every place. It's impossible to answer unless there's detail of panel size, panel quantities, average rainfall, average solar days, etc.
- Q:Solar power panels?
- I do not know, but there is a house in Lafayette which was built with solar power. It was to have a solar system, so the contractor's first act was to put up a solar array on the property. It had battery backup, and was used to provide the electrical power during construction. during completion of the house the solar system was installed on the roof of the house.
- Q:How to build solar panels?
- You cannot build solar panels. I believe what you want to do is build a solar system for your house. If you have a background in electrical system you could do it yourself. Otherwise you would be ahead to have professionals install the system for you.
- Q:how to know the voltage level of solar panel?
- A okorder.com/
- Q:What specification of solar panel do I need?
- You will need, A battery to store the electricity from the solar panel. The amount of electricity from the panel varies up and down as things such as clouds, position of the sun, etc. reduce the amount of solar rays hitting the panel. The battery stores it all, the ups and downs, and sends it back out at a steady voltage so you can operate your p.c. / appliance. A minimum of 45 watts solar panel. 60 watts would be preferable. 45 watts will charge a battery in one day under ideal conditions. You turn the panel as the sun moves across the sky, no clouds. 60 watts will charge a battery in one day with out moving and regardless of clouds. A controler to prevent the electricity from flowing backwards from the battery to the solar panel when the sun goes behind a cloud or sets at night and the charge drops below the voltage of the battery. A good controller will tell you the charge condition of your battery so you know when it is too low to operate your p.c. safely. And finally an inverter with True Sine Wave capability to change the electricity from the battery into usuable power for your PC and other electronics. Not all inverters produce true sine wave electricity. The electricity has static in it and will make your pc screen jump around and not function as it should. New digital T.V.'s also require true sine wave electricity to operate. Go the extra cost and get the inverter with true sine wave and be happy with the way your p.c. functions. Figure out how many Watts your p.c. or appliance will draw. and match the Inverter to the need. Do not go too big, as they cost more and consume more of your stored electricity to operate. Save as much electricity as you can. You will be able to operate your p.c. appliance longer. When not using your p.c., you can operate your T.V. or other low watt appliance.
- Q:How to build a small SOLAR PANEL that will light a 60 watt light bulb?
- Making your own photovoltaic (solar electric) panel is a nontrivial matter if you want to get 60 watts out of it. If this is a science fair project, there are some possible paths that I'd suggest: ) Make your own cupric oxide panel. With just one square foot, you can harvest perhaps 0.5 mW in bright sun - enough to power a solar calculator; -or- 2) Buy a panel to light your 60 watt bulb. You could probably get away with a panel that is 6 square feet, but would use a car headlight as the lamp. If you wanted to light a regular household bulb, you would need electronics to step up the voltage, and you would lose a sizeable fraction of the energy just in the conversion. -or- 3) Buy broken solar cell pieces, or individual solar cells, and solder them together into your own panel. This is a LOT of trouble, and is a finicky process to get working and keep working. And it may not end up being cheaper than buying a ready-made panel. But you can claim that you made it! By the way, crystalline silicon panels are in the ballpark of 5% efficient, and a 3' x 3' one would produce in the neighborhood of 20 watts.
- Q:How many watt solar panel do I need to charge a 2v battery that wont be using much electricity?
- Are you concerned about your higher energy bills? What about the atmosphere, are you worried about its resources that are nonrenewable? Solar energy and how to make solar panel are the solutions for you. Let us talk about the charges of pv strength and how practical it is for YOUR budget. The first thing you should know is that the size of your house has nothing to do with the cost on how to make solar panel. So for those people fortunate sufficient to are living in a gigantic property, pv panels are not here to overwhelm you with charges. What you do need to consider into consideration are items like how much sun you get a day, in which you stay, and how very much power you use a day. After you can appear to individuals conclusions, we can commence the math. Permit us do an instance together to figure out a ballpark expense for pv panels. Take a peak at your power bill as it is now and locate how numerous KWH you used, We will say that variety you found was 800 KWH. Now we are going to divide 800 by 30 and we get a whopping 26. 7. Don’t forget that quantity. It is how very much estimated KWH you use a evening. If you locate that you are exposed to six hours of sunlight a morning you would then consider the 26. 7 and divide it by 6. You reply should be four. 45 (or 4,450 watts). If you multiply that reply times . 5 you have successfully observed out how a lot of photo voltaic panel watts you need. The installation costs then are associated to the quantity you found above. Each and every watt usually costs $7-$9. All your installation fees need to be integrated with that estimated ending price. Now that you know how very much your method will charge, you will be relieved to know that it actually pays for itself inside six many years. There are also tax exemptions for people that select to use pv vitality. It is an investment that is really worth anyone’s time and funds Hope It's Help.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range