||Number of Cells(pieces):
Aesthetic appearance with excellent efficiency.
Outstanding performance in Low-Light
High transparent, Low-Iron, Tempered Glass
Unique & Advanced Technology giving the panel good performance
Ability to withstand High Wind-Pressure and Snow-Load
Advanced module sealing technology to eliminate leakage and frame deformation
Ability to meet customized customer's specific requirements
Easy Installation & Maintanance
1. On-grid utility systems;
2. On-grid commercial systems;
3. Off-grid ground mounted systems;
High light transmission no less than 91.6%
Excellent mechanical loading performance (5400 Pa)
High light transmission
High GEL and peeling strength guarantying strong encapsulation
Good ultraviolet aging resistance
Excellent oxidation resistance
Excellent efficiency and long term reliability
Good performance under high temperature and low irradiance conditions
100% In-line Electroluminescence (EL) tested
Positive tolerance for each panel
Cell efficiency filling by 0.2 percentage
TPT based encapsulation and protection
Good aging resistance
Excellent adhesion and ultraviolet stability
Anodized/ Electrophoretic aluminium means durable protection from environment
Unique design profile ensuring strong mechanical loading performance
Silver/ Black color available
Climate membrance: excellent heat dissipation, prevent steam coming from outside and corrosion of diode by inside steam on the condition of big difference in temperature
MC4 compatible/ IP65 or MC4 original/ IP67
Primary Competitive Advantages
Country of Origin
Small Orders Accepted
Packaging & Delivery
Delivery Detail:10-15 days after receiving deposit
Solar panel quality and warranty
Peak power of single module in guaranteed in ±3% power tolerance.
Average power of modules in single order is guaranteed not less than the peak power .
Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standard .
5 years limited warranty on material and workmanship .
10 years and 20 years limited warranty for minimum power output.
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Module size (mm):||992*1950*50mm|
|Nominal current (A):||8.29|
|Open circuit voltage (Voc):||44.9|
|Short cirsuit current(Isc):||8.95|
|Temperature coefficient of Voc:||-0.34%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Isc:||0.017%/degree|
|Temperature coefficient of Pmax:||-0.48%/degree|
|Operating temperature:||-40/degree to+85/degree|
|Certifications||ISO 9001 TUV CE RoHS|
|Maximum system voltage:||IEC, 1000V DC, 600V|
- Q:Solar Panels, kw per hour or day ?
- A kW is an on the spot degree of means. A kWh is a level of means produced via the years. A KW array produces an on the spot means of 000 watts. whether that could be a 2V panel which skill it produces eighty 3 amps of modern-day. In 3 hours it produces 3kWh (kilowatt hours) of electrical energy, no longer 3kW. A 3kW 2V array might produce a similar quantity of electrical energy in one hour at 079 amps.
- Q:can a light bulb power a solar panel?
- Solar Powered Light Bulbs
- Q:what is the cost of getting km sq of solar panels?
- As okorder.com/ They are working on a reactor that makes diesel and electricity concurrently out of coal, biomass or possibly garbage in a non-polluting process.
- Q:Which stores can you buy solar panels at?
- You might try Lowes Home Improvement. Or the yellow pages. Or Solar Panels R US.
- Q:Is there any way I can get solar panels with my restrictions?
- There are companies who would install solar panels on your roof for no cost. The catch is that they get the power generated for the first 20 years which is the useful life of the panels then you get what's left of the obsolete panels, meanwhile you're required to purchase your power from them at allegedly reduced rates but there is no guarantee that they would remain reduced versus the market once they have you locked in. It's like how the cell phone companies will give you a free cell phone if you sign a contract. Keep in mind that once you've factored in the installation costs and the useful life of the panels, the effective costs of solar photovoltaic energy is about 23 cents to 43 cents a kwh while grid power is about 5 cents per kwh to the consumer, 3 cents per kwh to the utilities for coal generation. It's just that so few people understand how to project an initial capital expense with periodic future returns through discounted cash flow, hence people think solar power is free out of ignorance. Without government incentives, there are no economic benefits to solar and most solar installers structure the sales such that they gain the economic benefit instead of the consumer who is often ignorant of how to calculate the financials.
- Q:solar panels on projectors?
- Solar panels put out DC voltage, like a battery. The projectors that plug into the wall require AC voltage. Unless you got a travel projector that plugs into a cigarette lighter (does that exist?), you would need to convert the DC power from the solar panel to AC for the projector with an inverter. And if you want to use it when the sun isn't shining, you'd need batteries to store the power.
- Q:Do solar panels keep a structure cooler?
- I asked the same question once to a PV install during a seminar a few years back, and he explained the following: No, PV panels do not reflect or absorb much heat from going into the building below but there is a reason for this: PV panels that reflect / absorb heat produce less electricity. They are designed to Thermally Transparent. Even worse if installed incorrectly without a good angle and air gap to allow the heat to escape the panels will actually trap this heat and increase the interior temperature of the building below! Below is the scientific analysis that is quite verbose but has two nice graphs at the end. To summarize: Adding PV panels, at best, shaded the building enough to reduce the load of the interior A/C unit by .8 kWh/sq-m/year. The electricity generated by the panels was about 356 kWh/sq-m/year. You can see the big advantage of PV panels is to make power, not reflect heat. Proper insulation is much cheaper and will do a much better job. Don’t worry, I was shocked too, but like anything it makes sense after it is explained.
- Q:Were solar panels made by copying how plants collect sunlight?
- Solar panels may have been inspired by leaves, by they don't function in the same way. Leaves use the sunlight to make carbon dioxide into carbohydrates. Solar-panels makes sunlight into electricity.
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- The demand for residential solar power is growing rapidly. Traditionally, this has been very expensive, ranging between $0,000 and $$40,000 for an average home. Many states have rebates and other financial incentives for solar conversions, but the cost is still out of most people’s reach. What many people don’t realize is that you can save most of the up-front costs by building solar panels for your home yourself. With the many DIY solar kits available now, building a solar panel is simple enough for the average person to do. In fact, you can download your guide right now for under $50, make a trip to the hardware store and pick up your materials for under $200 and get started today.
- Q:Is heat a factor in how much energy is gained when using solar panels?
- Homemade okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range