Marine Grade 10mm Thick Aluminum Sheet 5052-h32 Plate
7000 series, such as AL7075 for aviation field
6000 series, such as AL6061,6063 for machine industry.
5000 series,such as 5052,5082 for shipbuilding.
4000 series,such as 4A01,4A91 for spare parts.
Mill finish, anodized
800 Ton / Month
wooden pallets/ wooden cases
After Sales Service
Available by our staff with more than 10 years of working experience in Tent Pole Field
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:which is the best bonding method for aluminum sheet and plastic?
- smear glue, there is a glue special for the bonding of plastic and steel materials.
- Q:what will happen when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution?
- the chemical equation of the reaction, 2Al+3CuCl2=2AlCl3+3Cu, the phenomena when aluminum sheet is put into copper chloride solution: there is red solid generating on the surface of aluminum sheet.
- Q:What's the difference between 6061 aluminum plate, 7075 aluminium plate and 6063 aluminum plate?
- 7075 T6 hardness in 150HB, hardness is highestUsually 6061 and 6063 can be common
- Q:How are the aluminum plates cut?
- A little thick with shears or plasma cutting machine, cutting machine words cut out if more smooth, no burr, but the pattern is simple, can be arbitrary cutting plasma cutting machine, but cutting burrs, rough.
- Q:Spray Paint Aluminium Durable. Matte. Finish?
- Krylon is a very tough metal medium and the newer product they have at wal-mart in the paint section is fantastic. I don't know about rustoleum, other than another brand, but you could use a coat of polyutherine matte varnish. You can get this at wal-mart in the paint section or a hardware store. It will seal anything.
- Q:why is aluminium used instead of copper for high voltage electrical cables?
- All of the earlier answers are correct and the first one is very good but nobody mentioned the fact that aluminium does not have much tensile strength, and that as a result of this, some high voltage aluminium cables have a steel cable in the centre to give them the required tensile strength. Aluminium bus-bars are very popular in low voltage work because they do not need to be flexible or possess much tensile strength but yet provide the benefits of being light and cheap.
- Q:anyone know any mind blowing aluminium facts?
- Aluminium is extremely flammable. We use it in thermite welding and as solid rocket fuel. The Emperor Napoleon carried* an aluminium fork while the lower royalty had to make do with gold forks. *In those days people carried their table wear around with them same as we carry our car keys.
- Q:What are the common aluminum sheets and the best ones?
- 30035005, a lot of aluminum imports, Japanese MITSUBISHI, as well as a German what, that is ultra expensive......
- Q:Aluminum Mig Welding?
- I can't find a reference, but I think aluminum may react with CO2. Aluminum is produced by reacting aluminum oxide with carbon when electrical energy is injected, so I guess that the reaction may go backwards and produce energy
- Q:What will reflect light more- aluminum foil or white paper?
- definitely aluminum foil
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range