Marine Grade 10mm Thick Aluminum Sheet 5052-h32 Plate
7000 series, such as AL7075 for aviation field
6000 series, such as AL6061,6063 for machine industry.
5000 series,such as 5052,5082 for shipbuilding.
4000 series,such as 4A01,4A91 for spare parts.
Mill finish, anodized
800 Ton / Month
wooden pallets/ wooden cases
After Sales Service
Available by our staff with more than 10 years of working experience in Tent Pole Field
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:Why is aluminum preferred over iron-based alloys in the aerospace and?
- Because it's lighter with about the same strength as iron alloys
- Q:What kind of pattern aluminium plate has?
- Aluminum alloy decorative plate: aluminum alloy perforated sound absorption boardThe aluminum alloy perforated plate is made of various aluminum alloy plates and punched by machine. Pass a round hole, square hole, round hole, square hole, triangle hole according to the needs of small hole combination. This is a new product that reduces noise and has an ornamental effect. Aluminum Alloy perforated plate material is light, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, fire resistance, moisture-proof, shock proof, good chemical stability, beautiful appearance, elegant color, three-dimensional sense of strong, good decorative effect, and is convenient to assemble and can be used in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, studios and other public buildings.
- Q:Which kind of material does aluminum sheet(aluminum oxide) belong to?
- it's metal and belongs to hardware
- Q:why can't aluminum sheet burn after polishing?
- because aluminum will rapidly formulate dense oxide film once being exposed in air, oxide film will generate after polishing, it can't burn.
- Q:What are uses of Aluminum Nitride?
- Don't know where you looked, but this came up with very basic web search. Metallization methods are available to allow Aluminium nitride to be used in electronics applications similar to those of alumina and beryllium oxide. Among the applications of Aluminium nitride are opto-electronics, dielectric layers in optical storage media, electronic substrates, chip carriers where high thermal conductivity is essential, military applications, as a crucible to grow crystals of gallium arsenide, steel and semiconductor manufacturing. Epitaxially grown thin film crystalline aluminium nitride is also used for surface acoustic wave sensors (SAW's) deposited on silicon wafers because of the Aluminium nitride's piezoelectric properties. One application is an RF filter used in mobile phones called a thin film bulk acoustic resonator (FBAR). This is a MEMS device that uses aluminium nitride sandwiched between two metal layers.
- Q:What aluminum free deodorant works???
- Not only does the aluminum in deordorant cause alzheimers, aluminum is also a known carcinogen, and may be a cause to breast cancer ( a lot of breast cancers are first found in the armpit, or close to it.......where deodorant goes.....crazy) i found one at a health food store.... it's called JASON....and it's apricot scented....it works pretty good, just gotta put it on a lot hope that helps!!
- Q:Aluminium car body!!!?
- Chemistry is all about how atoms exchange electrons. Some kinds like electrons better than others, and this is the basis of electrochemistry and Redox reactions. It all starts with the acid: HAcid - H(+) + Acid(-) The important thing is the H(+) ion, which is positive because it is a Hydrogen atom which has lost an electron. This leaves it with a positive charge, since it is nothing but a positive proton at this point. Fe + 2H(+) - Fe(+2) + H2 The above is a typical reaction between an acid and most metals. The H(+) ions strip an electron from the metal to form a metal ion and Hydrogen gas. What has happened is the Hydrogen ions have oxidized the Iron. The Iron in turn has reducted the Hydrogen. In terms of electrochemistry, there are two half reactions going on simutaneously. First, the Iron atoms generate two negative electrons: Fe - Fe(+2) + 2e(-) = OXIDATION OF IRON Then the Hydrogen ions combine with the electrons to form Hydrogen gas: 2H(+) + 2e(-) - H2 = REDUCTION OF HYDROGEN Note that in both reactions, the charges are equal on either side of the reaction. The next part of this process happens when the Iron ions come into contact with the Aluminum metal: 3Fe(+2) + 2Al - 2Al(+3) + 3Fe Note the Iron ions are recting exactly the same way the Hydrogen ions did. In other words, they are oxidizing the Aluminum. The Aluminum is now reducing the Iron. The net result of this is that the acid rusts the Iron and then the Iron rusts the Aluminum. The end result is the production of tiny amounts of Hydrogen gas, The Iron being displaced from where it had initially been, and the solid Aluminum discintegrating into some form of Aluminum salt. Calculations involve something called an electrochemical series and the voltage is given using the Nerst equation. Both the electrochemical table and the equation can be found in any chemistry textbook.
- Q:Aluminum Foil on Windows for summer heat or what works?
- If it was me id put window tint that has a reflective(aluminum coating) facing outward. It works well and is more appealing,also your apt mgr may not approve of the foil on the window.
- Q:Zinc + Sulfur = Aluminum + Sulfur?
- the forged iron crucible will honestly be dragging the warmth away,so attempt to discover a ceramic crucible---you will possibly have the potential to discover them at any rings furnish domicile.you will additionally so discover commercially arranged fluxes for melting,if no longer Borax powder is a fluxing agent I generally use.With the small quantity of meral you're wishing to soften,i think of your MAPP torch ought to artwork,be confident to change the flame to a lowering flame to steer clear of gassing the metallic.the availability domicile RIOGRANDE has an entire inventory of something you are able to require besides as some preprepared alloys which you will choose to objective.
- Q:Advice on how to solder aluminum?
- Your aluminum can's are unfortunatly too thin to solder. Your best bet for this project, is going to be a hot glue gun. Hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range