5052 Aluminium Checker Plate for Boat Deck
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
5052 Aluminium Checker Plate for Boat Deck
l Packaging & Delivery
Packaging detail: wooden pallets that are suitable for long distance exporting
Delivery detail: 25-30 days after receiving L/C or payment in advance
l Company Profile
l CNBM World Wide
l Product Images
Q: Do you provide free samples?
A: Yes, free samples will be sent to you on freight at destination.
Q: Can I get your latest products catalogue?
A: Yes, it will be sent to you in no time
Q: What is the MOQ?
A: 2.5 tons
Q: What are your payment terms?
A: We accept L/C, T/T.
- Q:how to process 0.3mm hole on aluminum material?
- It's bored by drill.
- Q:I've heard certain eyeliners contain lead and that it's a harmful (cancerous) ingredient. I use Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner and on the box it says it contains aluminum powder. Is that another word for lead? If not, is aluminum powder harmful too? Thanks!
- ....are you on crack?! Aluminum (Al) and Lead (Pb) are both elements, and *very* different elements, although they are both metals. Lead is harmful, Aluminum can also be harmful; it has been shown to cause some people to get Alzheimer's disease in high quantities, so it is best avoided but not horrible. The principal symptom of aluminum poisoning is the loss of intellectual function; forgetfulness, inability to concentrate, and in extreme cases, full blown dementia. It is also known to cause bone softening and bone mass loss, kidney and other soft tissue damage, in large doses it can cause cardiac arrest.
- Q:you can turn in aluminum cans for cash some are called golden goats
- Aluminum okorder
- Q:Hello,Does it matter what kind of wheel I use as a cut off wheel on an angle grinder when cutting aluminum?Thanks!
- Most cut-off wheels are grinding wheels. They get clogged up quickly with aluminum dust. A saw is a better idea.
- Q:When water continually sprays on the aluminum sheet, how to avoid corrosion of aluminum sheet and keep its water resistance?
- Don’t worry about it, after aluminum contacts water or air, a layer of oxide film will generate on its surface to separate aluminum from the water or air and protect it, so it won’t be erosive.
- Q:On candle when candle flame is about 1.000 degrees celsius and melting point of aluminum is 660 degrees celsius.
- If you are using tinfoil it is because it is coated with aluminum oxide which has a melting point of 2,000 degrees celcius.
- Q:I need to coat a piece of aluminum with aluminum oxide. Can I do it by just attaching aluminum to an electrode and put it into some water with the other electrode? I know you can make iron oxide that way, but will aluminum work? If it will work, which electrode should I put the aluminum on?
- The way I remember it is a cathode is like a catheter because they both receive stuff and the anode is the opposite of that) So, if you break apart Al2O3 you have 2Al^3+ and 3O^2-. Al^3+ goes to the cathode to receive electrons and become a neutral metal. O^2- goes to the anode to donate electrons and become O2 gas. Hope the analogy and explanation helps!
- Q:I found a baby dish at a yard sale and all it says on the bottom is Lydney Aluminum PRODUCTS FOR BETTER LIVING. It appears old. Thanks. I already checked google.
- lydney appears to be a place in england. they probably get their aluminium there.
- Q:Aluminum siding is essentially maintenence-free, extremelydurable, and is a great insulator, even better than brick. Brickleaks air through the mortar between the bricks, especially in olderhouses that need tuckpointing. My question is, do you feel sidingstill has a declasse connotation, or is it getting more acceptableas the years go on?
- No worse than vinyl. The advantage vinyl has over aluminum is its resistance to denting. Siding is a good finish, but if you've already got a brick exterior, you're wasting the hard hours the masons put in to make it. If the brick has deteriorated or is horribly scarred, like having survived a hurricane or tornado, then sure, siding will spiff it up cosmetically as well as adding insulation value. That said, I'd rather take a house with aluminum siding over wood any day...and vinyl over that. If you get the siding in the color you want, as it's the entire thickness of the vinyl, powerwashing the outside won't take the color off as it could with painted wood or (though less likely) the finish on the aluminum...unless you *like* painting :)
- Q:What is the density of aluminum plate?
- Aluminum density and structure:The density of aluminum is about 2.7, about 1/3 of the average metal, and the conductivity of common aluminum conductors is about 61% of copper and half of that of heat. Although pure aluminum is very soft and malleable, it can still be hardened by cold working and by alloy. Bauxite is an important source of aluminum. It takes about two pounds of bauxite to make a pound of alumina, and two pounds of alumina is needed to make a pound of aluminum
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like