||1000 Series,5000 Series,7000 Series,3000 Series
||Decorations,Door & Window,Transportation Tools,Kitchen Use
|Net Weight (kg):
5005 H22 Aluminum Rolled Sheet Aluminium Coil
aluminum coil specifications:
1) Alloy :1050, 1060,1100, 3003 3004 3105 3A21 5005 5052 etc
2) Temper: O/H12/H14/H1/H18/H32/H34/H36/H38//H111/H112/H116/H321/T6/T651/T3/T351 etc
3) Thickness: 0.1mm to 6mm
4) Width:20mm to 3300mm
5)Coil weight: 100kgs to 6 tons depends on actual requirement
6)Core material: Aluminum or paper
7)Coil Inner diameter: 75mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 405mm, 505mm or as required
8) Protective film can be added
3003 Aluminum coil
GB/T3190-2008,GB/T3880-2006,ASTM B209,JIS H4000-2006,etc
Mill Test Certificate is supplied with shipment, Third Part Inspection is acceptable.
Bright, polished, hair line, brush, checkered, embossed, etc
,FOB, CNF, CIF, etc
20 GP Capacity
1.The products will delivery immediately after receiving the payment.
2.According to the order quantity, prompt delivery.
Oman,Viet Nam, South Africa, Dubai, Russia, etc
Stick blue film→plastic film→waterproof paper→1~2 tons on a export standard pallet(corner protection)
1)Further making utensil.2)Solar reflective film3)The appearance of the building4)Interior decorating:ceilings,walls,etc.5)Furniture cabinets6)Elevator decoraction7)Signs,nameplate,bags making.8)Decoration inside and outside the car9)Household appliances:refrigerators,microwave ovens,audio equipment,etc.10)The consumer electronics:mobile phones,digital cameras,MP3,etc.
- Q:Aluminum (Element)?
- Aluminum is from team 3 and there for has 3 electrons in its outer shell and desires 5 to fill it. it fairly is going to react with any aspects from team 5 that want aluminum's 3 electrons.
- Q:I can roll Kaiping Jinsheng aluminium?
- The plate: cold rolled hot-rolled plate hot rolling plate, color steel plate roll roll coating color coated plateThe coating: hot galvanized coil electro galvanized coil heat tinplate tinplate chrome plate roll roll roll plastic composite steel plate other coated steel tinplate volume
- Q:What’s the difference between aluminum tile, coil and sheet? Why?
- Wood pallet is often used, which is easy to transport and can ensure the safety of products.
- Q:Aluminum Frame M1911 question...?
- Well you have to take your pick from two solutions: One get a steel frame which is heavier but stronger and can handle higher pressure loads, or an aluminum which is lighter but of a lower strength. What loads are you putting through it, how much are you using it, basic things like that. If you are constantly going to be shooting high powered loads through it, go with steel, if you are only going to use it as a race gun, still go with steel, aluminum is crap it deforms and decreases accuracy and jams much more often then steel.
- Q:Why do tin/aluminium cans have grooves in the side?
- If they didn't, they would easily be crushed during shipment. It makes them much stronger to have the grooves. Norrie's got a good point.
- Q:Why there is arc panel after aluminum coil straightening?
- The aluminum coil can only become flat and straight after being planished on stretch bender.
- Q:How to deal with too much aluminum powder in aluminum striping?
- Currently, there are bag dust-removal system and water dust-removal system. The former is very popular with enterprises because of low maintenance cost, accounting for over 90%. But the problem is the dust accumulation because the ventilation and dust removal systems are not produced in strict accordance with the standard. For example, controlling wind speed does not meet the requirement; ventilation and dust removal system does not meet the requirements of explosion-proof, including the set of pipes, series and parallel connection, the choice of dust removal system, the spark detection and extinguishing measures.
- Q:aluminum fishing boat soundproofing?
- The ULTIMATE way to soundproof and line your boat is with that stuff they cover the bed of pick-up trucks. Cabelas sells a kit you paint on. It works great! Call Cabelas, it's only $50, and it works and looks professional!
- Q:What is the best way to sand aluminum rims?
- If they are cast with a rough finish, take them somewhere that does walnut shell blasting and have them blasted. Sand blasting and bead blasting will take off too much metal. If they are smooth, use 400 grit wet-or-dry with water, then 600, then get a jar of Mother's Mag Polish (or equivalent) and polish with a soft cloth until it has the luster you want. If you want it to look brushed, rub it with a scotchbrite pad, always keeping the same direction on your strokes.
- Q:What are cold rolled aluminum coils and hot rolled aluminium coils, what are their respective features?
- Relatively hot rolling is the first to provide billets for cold rolling. Secondly, many materials require high corrosion resistance, fatigue resistance, plasticity and so on, which require hot rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range