|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
2B, BA, HL, NO.4
Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, gas stove etc.
Asia, Mid East, South America etc.
coil/ panel/ strip/ sheet
PVC film with wooden pallet
From full hard to DDQ
Mill edge/ Slitting edge
Clean & corrosion resistance
Ferrite stainless steel
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export package, pvc film with wooden pallet.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after receiving deposit|
Cheap cold rolled stainless steel coil 430
Origin: Baosteel, Tisco, Jisco
High technology & advanced equipment
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430 / ss430
|Item name||Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430|
|Surface treatment ||BA, 2B, HL, No.4|
|Edge||Mill edge/ slitting edge|
|Hardness||Full hardness to DDQ |
|Application||Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, food industry, construction decorations etc. |
|Package||Standard export package, PVC film with wooden pallet |
|Payment terms||T/T, 20% deposit in advance, balance against copy of B/L|
15-30 days after receiving the deposit
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- This is the fastest growing area of stainless steel applications. The use of high strength stainless steel car body structure can greatly reduce the weight of the car, and enhance the strength of the body structure, using stainless steel as vehicle panels and decorative parts, can reduce maintenance costs.The problem of water pollution during storage and transportation has been paid more and more attention. A great deal of practice has proved that stainless steel is the best choice for water preparation, storage, transportation, purification, regeneration, desalination and other water industry. The advantages are: corrosion resistance, earthquake resistance, water saving, sanitation (no rust and copper green), light weight (reduced 1/3), Shao Weixiu, long life (40 years service), life cycle cost (LCC) is low, Recyclable using green materials.
- Q:The difference between stainless steel and cold rolled steel strip
- Stainless steel: the surface appearance and the possibility of the use of various good corrosion resistance than ordinary steel, durable good corrosion resistance and high strength, so the possibility of using large sheet of high temperature oxidation resistant and high strength, it can fire resistant temperature processing, plastic processing is easy because without surface treatment, so simple, maintenance is simple and clean, bright and clean a high degree of good welding performance.
- Q:What is the hardness of stainless steel band 3/4?
- Hello, 3/4H stainless steel has too many materials, I don't know what kind of material you are talking about 301 and 304 are different. 3013/4H harder. 304 soft. And 201430, etc.... All different
- Q:Why does stainless steels carry magnetism?
- If you go to the molten steel and high chromium nickel austenitic steel, tempered magnet is not stainless steel. If the molten steel in the main alloy elements is chromium, iron and carbon and a small amount of nickel (or without nickel), tempered steel is a magnet on the stainless steel, also called ferritic stainless steel martensitic stainless steel or austenitic stainless steel. In addition to the magnet is not on, ferrite, martensite stainless steel are magnetic. The nickel element in the reserves in the world is very few, the price is more expensive, therefore, high nickel content in stainless steel on the market price is higher, and the magnet suction is not at present because of austenitic stainless steel for stainless steel in the proportion is still great, so that people have a misconception of all stainless steel are non-magnetic.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Stainless steel pot without magnetic is good.In fact, stainless steel is magnetic, and the best stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, and its magnetic is already weak, and basically no magnetic.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Ferritic stainless steel is generally magnetic, austenitic stainless steel is generally non-magnetic. So we can't generalize.
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- 301 austenitic stainless steel, with slight magnetism. The austenite belongs to the BCC crystal, generated in the above the Curie point, Curie point magnetic transition point, so the austenite is not magnetic, but specific to the austenitic stainless steel, because of a great relationship and Cr stainless steel corrosion resistance elements, Cr ferrite forming elements, so that the austenitic stainless steel will have at least 5% or so the ferrite, so it has slight magnetic magnet can be found out.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is becoming more and more popular because of its beautiful appearance, corrosion resistance and not easy to damage. More and more pots, city sculpture, architecture, etc. the use of stainless steel decoration room. Some customers in the purchase of stainless steel kitchenware, holding a magnet on stainless steel utensils to absorb. That the magnet is on the stainless iron, not stainless steel, stainless steel are not magnetic. In fact, this is the misunderstanding of stainless steel.
- Q:301 stainless steel belt and 304 stainless steel belt, which quality is good?
- You can be responsible to tell you, 304 to better stainless steel, the amount of nickel will be on the 304 to more than 301
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- Generally divided into martensitic stainless steel, ferritic stainless steel, austenitic stainless steel, duplex stainless steel and precipitation hardening stainless steel, etc., or divided into chromium, stainless steel and nickel stainless steel two categories.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range