|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
2B, BA, HL, NO.4
Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, gas stove etc.
Asia, Mid East, South America etc.
coil/ panel/ strip/ sheet
PVC film with wooden pallet
From full hard to DDQ
Mill edge/ Slitting edge
Clean & corrosion resistance
Ferrite stainless steel
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export package, pvc film with wooden pallet.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after receiving deposit|
Cheap cold rolled stainless steel coil 430
Origin: Baosteel, Tisco, Jisco
High technology & advanced equipment
Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430 / ss430
|Item name||Cheap Cold Rolled Stainless Steel Coil 430|
|Surface treatment ||BA, 2B, HL, No.4|
|Edge||Mill edge/ slitting edge|
|Hardness||Full hardness to DDQ |
|Application||Utensils, kitchenware, cutlery, pots & bowls, sinks, food industry, construction decorations etc. |
|Package||Standard export package, PVC film with wooden pallet |
|Payment terms||T/T, 20% deposit in advance, balance against copy of B/L|
15-30 days after receiving the deposit
- Q:What are the main stainless steel belt used in the industry and products?
- Judging from the industry composition of stainless steel consumption, the automotive industry is the fastest growing area of stainless steel application. Chinese household electrical appliance industry is a potential big market for stainless steel applications. In addition, the demand for stainless steel in the water industry, construction and construction industry, environmental protection industry and industrial facilities will also increase year by year. Specifically:
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil and stainless steel plate?
- Because of the difference in the chemical composition of the two, and make their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid resistant steel are generally stainless steel.
- Q:Stainless steel pan with magnetic or good without magnetic stainless steel pot?
- Stainless steel pot without magnetic is good.In fact, stainless steel is magnetic, and the best stainless steel is austenitic stainless steel, and its magnetic is already weak, and basically no magnetic.
- Q:Do you have stainless steel with magnetic?
- Ferritic stainless steel is generally magnetic, austenitic stainless steel is generally non-magnetic. So we can't generalize.
- Q:Which material is better, stainless steel or belt?
- Speaking, of course, the material is stainless steel, stainless steel is not easy to change color, corrosion resistance, etc., and the cortex is not resistant to corrosion, and sometimes easy to fade. This should be based on their preferences, as well as personality and usual dress up, stainless steel for formal dress, such as shirts, suits, leather, suitable for casual wear
- Q:Does the 301 stainless steel band contain magnetism?
- No magnetism. Related to stainless steel information, you can pay attention to "I want stainless steel" website, I usually look at it above, registered members can also see relevant member information. You can pay attention to it!
- Q:What kind of plastic surface friction and wear in stainless steel belt is relatively small?
- Plastic itself than metal soft, so it is not bad stainless steel, and if the metal surface smoothness is low (micro Burr) will be broken plastic surface, in the contact surface, if there are hard particles will also be broken metal surface.
- Q:What type of stainless steel is magnetic stainless steel?
- There are many kinds of stainless steel. They can be divided into several groups according to the organizational structure at normal temperature:1, austenite type: such as 304, 321, 316, 310, etc is non-magnetic or weak magnetic.2. martensite or ferrite: such as 430, 420, 410 and so on, is magnetic.
- Q:Is the stainless steel condiment bottle good for rotating or for all holes?
- According to some characteristic elements of main chemical components in steel or steel in the classification, divided into chromium stainless steel, chromium nickel stainless steel, nickel chromium molybdenum stainless steel and low carbon steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and high molybdenum high purity; according to the characteristics and application of classification of steel, stainless steel, divided into nitric acid resistant stainless steel, high resistance to sulfuric acid pitting resistance to stress corrosion of stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel and other steel; according to the classification features, divided into low temperature stainless steel, non-magnetic stainless steel, stainless steel, stainless steel, free cutting superplasticity. At present, the commonly used classification methods are classified according to the characteristics of the steel structure, the chemical composition of steel and the combination of the two
- Q:Which stainless steel belt has better elasticity?
- In stainless steel strips, SUS301 has the best elasticity, and is used for springs, springs, or EH, or spring.SUS301 is the highest hardness, can be HV590 degrees, is less than SUS304. If you want to use the materials required materials SUS301 HV480.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range