Round / Square Etc.
SS Stainless Steel 201, 304 , 316
*Construction And Stair , Handrail , Railing Use
Beautiful Outlook, Easy To Clean, Low Maintenance Cost
Widely Used On Stainless Steel Balustrade & Handrails, Indoor Or Outdoor Decorations,Etc.
Definition of stainless steel(Adopted form Wikipedia)
In metallurgy, stainless steel, also known as inox steel or inox from French "inoxydable",
is defined as a steelalloy with a minimum of 10.5% to 11% chromium content by mass.
Stainless steel does not readily corrode, rust or stain with water as ordinary steel does,
but despite the name it is not fully stain-proof, most notably under low oxygen, high salinity,
or poor circulation environments. It is also called corrosion-resistant steel or CRES
when the alloy type and grade are not detailed, particularly in the aviation industry.
There are different grades and surface finishes of stainless steel to suit the environment
the alloy must endure. Stainless steel is used where both the properties of steel
and resistance to corrosion are required.
Surface Finish :
Characteristics and application
The surface brightness and flatness of no2B is better than no2D.
then through a special surface treatment to improve its mechanical properties,
No2B could nearly satisfy comprehensive uses.
Polished with abrasive belt of git#100-#200, have better brightness with
discontinuous coarse stria, used as inner and external ornaments for building,
electrical appliances and kitchen utensils etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#180,have better brightness
with discontinuous coarse stria, but thinner than No3, are used as bathtub
buildings inner and external ornaments electrical appliances kitchen
utensils and food processing equipment etc.
Polished with abrasive belt of grit #150-#320 on the NO.4 finish and has
continuous streaks, mainly used as buildings ornaments elevators,
door of building, frontal plate etc.
Cold rolled, bright annealed and skin-passed,
the product have excellent brightness and good reflexivity like mirror,
kitchen apparatus, ornament etc.
The product have excellent brightness and prefer reflexivity can to be the mirror.
- Q:How can I clean the stainless steel tube?
- Grease can be applied to soft cloth to dissolve alcohol. It is important to rinse off the alcohol and dry it so that it has a shiny metal.
- Q:Can stainless steel water pipes be cooled and bent?
- Stainless steel water pipes can be cooled and bent.
- Q:Why can't stainless steel tubes be cut with acetylene?
- To know why stainless steel tubes cannot be cut by acetylene, we must first understand why carbon steel can be cut by oxygen acetylene flame
- Q:What are the categories of stainless steel pipes with acid and alkali resistance?
- Stainless steel is usually classified according to the organization of the matrix, as follows:The ferritic stainless steel (200 and 400) the chromium content in 15%~30%, with a body centered cubic crystal structure. This kind of steel does not contain nickel, sometimes also contain a small amount of Mo, Ti, Nb and other elements, this kind of steel has high heat conductivity, low expansion coefficient, good oxidation resistance and anti stress excellent characteristics of stress corrosion, used formanufacturingthecorrosionresistanceofthe atmosphere, water vapor, waterandoxidizing parts. Ferritic stainless steel prices are relatively low and stable, and has many unique characteristics and advantages, it has been proved that in many of the original that can only use austenitic stainless steel (300) application of ferritic stainless steel is a very excellent substitute materials, ferritic stainless steel containing nickel, the main elements of Cr (>10%) and iron, chromium stainless steel special corrosion resistant elements, its price is relatively stable.. Chromium 12% ~ 30%. Its corrosion resistance and toughness increase with the increase of chromium content, and the weldability is excellent.
- Q:Where is the difference between seamles steel pipe and welded pipe?
- For the steel to withstand the pressure to the hydraulic test to test its ability and quality, leakage, soaked or expansion for qualified does not occur at the prescribed pressure, some steel according to the requirement of standard or edge test, flaring test and flattening test.
- Q:316 stainless steel pipe wall mirror polishing, the smaller the roughness, the better.
- From what you have described above, the difficulty lies in the roughness of the interior.You choose to finish the stainless steel tube, 2-3 finishing tubes, and then polished by solid polishing agent.
- Q:Stainless steel and stainless steel pipe inside and outside polishing off, what is the difference?
- Ordinary stainless steel is in the chemical grade, and the ordinary pickling surface looks white. Mainly used in petrochemical, sewage treatment and other industries.
- Q:What's the difference between cold drawn steel tube and hot rolled steel tube?
- Hot rolling is relative to cold rolling, cold rolling is performed under recrystallization temperature, while hot rolling is rolling above recrystallization temperature.Seamless steel pipe, hot-rolled and cold-rolled (DIAL) seamless steel pipe two categories.Hot rolled steel tubes are divided into ordinary steel tubes, low and medium pressure boiler tubes, high pressure boiler tubes, alloy steel pipes, stainless steel pipes, oil cracking pipes, geological steel pipes and other steel pipes, etc..
- Q:Are stainless steel pipelines buried in need of corrosion protection?
- Pipeline buried environment factors: underground laying requirements of 3, one is corrosion protection, two is elevation, slope, and three is density. If it is electrochemical reaction, the design should have technical instructions or preventive measures.
- Q:What are the differences in the properties of hot-rolled and cold-rolled stainless steel tubes?
- Stainless steel tube with hot and cold points, hot rolling is made by stainless steel tube billet heated to red state, through processing a mold, which is cold-rolled stainless steel pipe billet collocation through different mould at room temperature, finally by drawing rolling method, stainless steel tube working together the size of the need to.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range