Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
What's the Payment Terms?
Usually,30% as deposit,70% before shipment by T/T
Western Union acceptable for small amount.
L/C acceptable for large amount.
Scrow ,Paybal,Alipay are also ok
How you pack products?
Normally,plastic bag inside and carton outside .We'll do according to customers' requirement
What's your available port of Shipment?
Normally, Tianjin Other ports available but you should afford extra charges.
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:Are solar panels a viable option in IL?
- With state incentives that rank behind only a few states (such as the ones typically associated with solar like Florida and California) somebody definitely thinks solar is right for Illinois. (source is first site below) As for the ice and snow the typical strategy is to have a tilt that allows for only limited accumulation and still has good orientation to the sun. This is frequently talked about in articles in the magazines Homepower and Solar today. Homepower has a site online and some items are free (2nd site) Good Luck
- Q:How much electrical energy is generated from one acre of solar panels?
- Fossil fuels will be depleted in a few hundred years. The sun will continue to produce power for the next 0 billion years. Solar cells are expensive to make and only 0% efficient. Some less efficient cells can be economically mass produced and set out over a very large area. This is how Germany made solar power a viable alternative to fossil fuels. America has an abundance of coal however and has been very slow in adopting solar power.
- Q:Solar Panel costs and sizes?
- Without them providing the amount of energy your school uses then it's impossible to know how many panels you would need. Just phrase it in the form of how much space or how many panels would be needed to create (X) amount of power. Ask the amount the school uses then go from there. Let's put it this way, with today's solar technology you would probably have to cover most of the roof of the school with solar panels and it still wouldn't be enough to run the school entirely. Never mind the cost of out-fitting a building of that size, it would take far to many years to pay off and would probably never offset the cost of electricity they are paying now considering maintenance, upkeep and replacement costs associated with these systems. If it was that easy and cost effective, they would have already done it. Make sure you squeeze that into your report somewhere. Find out how much electricity costs in your area, its on any electric bill, it should show the cost per Kw/h somewhere (If separated by peak time and non-peak time, your school would be peak time). After you get that and how much the school uses, do the math and include a graph comparison showing the cost of both. You should be able to find the costs of solar panels online somewhere. Do a side by side comparison from start up cost, upkeep and all versus using the current source. Good luck on your report.
- Q:Solar Battery System?
- A solar panel is usually 36 cells and intended to charge a 2V lead acid battery. The battery in laptops may be somewhere between 5 and 20V. The panel might charge a laptop when it is cold, but they heat up in the sun and then it would no longer charge. Typical lap top power supplies are 3 to 4 amps. You need 2 panels in series to get enough voltage to charge the battery directly, but this is wasteful. If you want to charge at the same rate as a lap top power supply you need large panels to provide 5 amps. The 5 Amp panel will only give 5A when pointed directly at the full sun. There may be between 2 and 5 hours a day equivalent full sun depending where you are, time of year. If you want more than that, you need larger panels, or more than one in parallel for a 2V system. It makes sense to charge a 2V battery with the solar panel, and use that to operate the lap top with a car type power supply for a laptop, which runs from a 2V battery (see link below for an example). Get the biggest panel you can afford, and the battery should be larger if you want to run the lap top when the sun isn't shining. Perhaps a 20AH battery is a minimum size. All this costs more than a lap top.
- Q:Amount of solar panels needed to run a/c and pool pump?
- Solar panels are not going to be able to run a pool pump 24/7. They will only produce their rated electricity for 4 to 8 hours a day. For the balance you will need a grid connection or a battery backup. Running the AC would require different power levels depending upon humidity, outside temperature levels, solar gain for the house, and insulation levels. An underground house in Maine will be much easier to AC than a Glass house in Arizona. First find the power requirements. If you had the existing equipment they will have a label with the power requirements or the minimum breaker required if nothing else. For example the pool pump may require a 0 amp 240 breaker while the AC may require a 30 amp 240 breaker. That would be 2400 watts for the pump and (30 x 240) 7200 watts for the AC or a total of 9.6kW each hour of operation. (max) You will next need to find the rated capacity of the solar panels. If each panel were rated at 300 watts then you would need 32 panels for the daytime use and perhaps more to fill in a battery backup. All the numbers are very rough estimates.
- Q:Help with Solar Panels?
- If okorder.com/ for the solar panel design, Do it yourself DIY cheap and best guides which you can download right away. Using all the information, it will cost you less than $200 for building and complete installation of the solar panel in your house. This will cut your energy costs by atleast 50%. Many people are feeding the grid from the extra power they generate from renewable sources of energy like wind turbines and solar panels at home. So Good Luck!
- Q:How to make 2V 4.5A solar panel from solar cells?
- To increase current, you connect the cells in parallel. But I think you really mean you need 4.5 watts rather than 4.5 amps of current. For an RC car, 4.5 amps would be huge, literally a regular car battery. So I think you mean you need a 2v, 4.5w panel. That would make more sense for an RC car battery. I went on OKorder and bought a 2v, 5 watt panel for about $30.
- Q:How to prevent shorting out solar panel?
- Just cover the panel and cut the wire the voltage will be so low it would be like shorting out a battery
- Q:Can a solar panel be used as a NiCd cordless tool battery charger?
- Your 5W solar panel has to put out about 5 volts or higher to charge a 2 volt battery. 5 watts at 5 volts is only 0.3 amps, which is only enough to handle the internal leakage inside a large battery, plus a bit. If you have a 00 amp-hour battery, that panel would take 300 hours of bright sunlight to charge it. But I do agree that it will keep the truck battery charged as long as it gets sun. Make sure you put a diode in series between the panel and the battery to prevent the battery from discharging through the panel when the sun goes behind a cloud. I'd be worried that if you charged the 8 volt battery frequently, the panel would not be able to replace the lost charge, and your 2 volt battery would wind up discharged. That 8 volt battery is .2 amp-hrs (if I got the correct one). That is 27 watt-hours. Allowing for losses, you car battery will have to deliver over 30 watt hours to charge it. Your solar panel will take over 6 hours of bright sun to make up that difference. That is over 24 hours this time of year. So if you recharged it more than once every 2 days, you will lose charge in the truck battery. .
- Q:Solar Panel for a Science Project? Lamp as Light Source? How will this work?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range