250W Polycrystalline Solar Panel for Sale
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 watt
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 watt/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Produt name: 250W Poly Crystalline Solar Panel
1. Guarantee positive power tolerance (0~+3%)
2. Module can bear snow loads up to 5400Pa and wind loads up to 2400pa
3. High performance under low light conditions (cloudy days, mornings and evenings)
4. Certified by Europe standards of TUV, IEC, CE and British MCS and AUS CEC
5. OEM/ODM available
|Maximum Power [Pmax]||250W|
|Maximum Power Voltage [Vmp]||30.1V|
|Maximum Power Current [Imp]||8.31A|
|Short-Circuit Current [Isc]||8.73A|
|Open-Circuit Voltage [Voc]||37.3V|
|Max. System Voltage||1000VDC|
|Cell Size and Series||Poly 156*156 60pcs (6*10)|
|Temperature Coefficient of Pmax||- 0.47% / º C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Voc||- 0.35% / º C|
|Temperature Coefficient of Isc||0.05% / º C|
|Frame||Anodized Aluminium Alloy|
|Glass||3.2mm,High Transmission,Tempered Glass|
|Junction box & Cable||IP65 Rated weatherproof connectors|
Cable: TUV 1x4.0mm2 / UL12AWG,Length:900mm
Warranty on material and workmanship: 10 years
Guaranteed output of 90% after 12 years and 80% after 25 years.
1.Price per watt?
It depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms.
2.Parameter of the module?
We have different series of panels in different output, both c-si and a-si. please take the specification sheet for your reference.
3.Can you provide the peripheral products of the solar panels, such as the battery, controller etc.?
We have two companies(CNBM International & CNBM engineering Co.) with different approaches. We can supply not only the solar module but also Solar Cells, off grid solar system, even service with on grid plant.
Our product performance guarantees for 25 years
• 12 years guarantee for workmanship
• Timeliness of delivery
• Quality Products certified (TÜV, UL, CE, ISO)
In 3 days after purchasing, we will arrange the factory delivery ASAP. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Solar panels can have a positive impact on a roof's integrity as they act as a protective layer, shielding the roof from various weather conditions. Additionally, solar panels can help extend the lifespan of a roof by reducing direct exposure to sunlight, preventing damage caused by UV rays. However, it is important to ensure proper installation by professionals to avoid any potential issues such as leaks or added weight that could compromise the roof's integrity.
- Rooftop solar panels might cause all sorts of maintenance or poor installation problems but I rather doubt at this point if we can say that there is an issue with solar panels in general that will cause a problem with the roof. Rather solar panels tend to shade a roof on its most exposed side. Without solar panels southern facing roofs will wear out faster than northern facing roofs. Installed solar panels will tend to make the roof last longer.
- Yes, solar panels can be used in areas with high levels of electromagnetic radiation. While electromagnetic radiation can potentially interfere with the efficient functioning of solar panels, proper shielding and design considerations can mitigate such effects. Additionally, solar panels themselves do not emit electromagnetic radiation, making them suitable for deployment in areas with high levels of such radiation.
- Yes, solar panels can certainly be installed on a community center or social gathering place. In fact, these locations are ideal for solar panel installations as they often have large roofs or open spaces that receive ample sunlight. Installing solar panels on such facilities not only helps to reduce electricity costs but also promotes sustainability and environmental awareness within the community.
- Yes, solar panels can be installed on a carport. In fact, carports are a great location for solar panel installations as they provide ample space and a suitable structure to mount the panels. Installing solar panels on a carport can help generate clean and renewable energy while providing shade and protection for vehicles parked underneath.
- Solar panels have a positive impact on the overall air quality of a building. They generate clean and renewable energy, reducing the need for fossil fuel-based power generation. By avoiding the burning of fossil fuels, solar panels contribute to decreased air pollution, including the release of greenhouse gases and harmful particulate matter. Thus, solar panels help improve the air quality inside and outside the building, promoting a healthier environment for occupants and the surrounding community.
- Q:So, I've seen cheap solar panel kits for sale from Harbor Freight, and regardless of whether or not I were to buy a set from them or someone else, I was wondering what the process of implementing a small-scale solar system into your household electrical system would be.I've read articles that started out too in-depth or were speaking of systems on a much larger scale.Can it be as easy as buying the panels and inverter, and plugging it into a socket, or is there more to it?Some of the articles I was reading had mentioned having to contract with your electrical supplier, having to have an electrician tie it all in in some special/ necessary way, using a battery pack (would this be necessary for a tied-in system?), or using the system to only power single items, like a water heater, or plugging items into a connected battery-pack, all of which I'm not sure is necessary or needed for what my goals/ means are/ would be.
- Grid tie inverters are expensive, but you might find a used one cheap on E-Bay, Crags list. Almost any grid tie inverter will work as you are thinking low power, but it likely needs to be 50 hertz or 60 hertz, which ever you have, and 230 volts ac or 20 volts ac which ever you have. It will work for a range of dc voltages, so your solar panels need to produce voltage near the center of that range. I considered buy the 3 PV panel set of 5 watt panels that Harbor freight sells. but I did not determine if the three panels can be conveniently connected in series to produce about 50 volts at light loads, or 00 volts if you buy two sets. You probably do not need the load controller, that comes with each set. I think most grid tie inverters automatically adjust to the dc voltage you supply them, unless it is below some minimum such as 50 volts. It is illegal to connect ordinary inverters to the power company, but they will probably not notice a small system unless you burn your house down. Most inverters will phase lock with the power companies frequency, but they are not designed to do that, so bad is likely unless you connect a resistor such as 0 ohms at 00 watts in series with the ac out of the inverter. If the resistor smokes you should disconnect promptly, then try again to see if you can get phase lock quickly. No smoke, likely means you are one of about 000 co-generators on the electric grid, You can short out the resistor with short piece of very fine wire which will hopefully melt if something goes wrong, such as the power company not sending electricity for 0. seconds or longer. Nearly all inverters have an over load feature, so the thin wire is a back up. Please be careful as people sometimes don't survive an electric shock at 20 volts.
- Q:I've been figuring ways to keep water thawed out this winter, and this bucket seems to be the easiest thing. What kind of set up (solar panel) would I need to feed this 260 watt heated bucket?
- Unfortunately solar panels are low output,generally only 2 volt and very low amperage,so you would need to build a multi panel array with a DC-AC converter all together costing several hundred dollars which would only work during sunlight.Just roughly figuring,about $800. Plan2-Solar charger,battery bank,and DC-AC inverter so it would work 24hrs a day,also several hundred $$. Solar power does just not seem feasible(to me)in this application.By far the cheapest set up here would be an extension cord fromhouse to the bucket.260 watts per hr is a fairly lightweight draw,even not figuring the thermostat's cycling it on and off as needed.Electricity is sold in kilowatt hours(000W/hr).This bucket would use(not allowing for thermostats control lowering it)appx 6000watts or 6KW per day.Depending on your electrical cost per Kwh it would cost very little to run.(In my location appx 50cents a day) or appx the same amount as my computer(325watts total)) Note that that would be a maximum rate,and would actually be less due to thermostat cycling off and on as needed.
- Q:I am trying to built a circuit that will power two USB ports (both 5V and 0.5 amps) from the output of a solar panel that produces 20V at 0.2 amps. I have a voltage regulator that runs at 5v and 0.5 amps but I can't figure out the best way to boost the current up to 0.5 amps before I incorporate the voltage regulators.
- The previous answer about wattage is correct, so this is your first problem. Try increasing the number of solar panels by connecting them in parallel. To answer your question about increasing current, a voltage regulator wastes energy to regulate voltage. You need somthing that is not so wasteful, and that is a DC-DC converter. You will need to buy a 20V-5V model. this will give you less voltage but more current than you origionally had with your solar panel. You can alter voltage and current capacity, but you cant increase power (watts) with a DC-DC converter.
- Yes, solar panels can be installed on a recreational vehicle (RV). Many RV owners choose to install solar panels on their vehicles to generate electricity and reduce their reliance on traditional power sources while on the road. Solar panels can provide a sustainable and eco-friendly solution for powering various appliances and systems in an RV, making it more self-sufficient and energy-efficient.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like