1.Structure of Solar Module Description
CNBM Solar's photovoltaic module is designed for designed for large electrical power requirement. It is the optimal choice for both on-grid and off-grid power systems. CNBM Solar offers high performance of power per square foot of solar array.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
72pcs solar panel cell
250w solar panels
Shenzhen solar panel factory
|Solar Panel Junction Box:|
|solar panels Isc:|
|solar panels Imp:|
|solar panels Vmp:|
|solar panels Frame:|
Anodized aluminium alloy
|solar panel Voc:|
|Solar Panels Connector:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels working time:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in wooden case for solar panel|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15day after payment|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
Low Price Solar Panel 1w to 300w
1) Can use Bosch Cell
2) high efficiency
3) OEM Solar panel
4) 25year Warranty
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
4. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:2v about 600ma Solar Panel?
- Hey Jeff, what you're talking about is frequently referred to as a, solar battery maintainer. There are lots of places that make and sell them, I have seen them in many auto parts stores and truck stops along the freeways. Go to google and search for a solar battery maintainer, they come is sizes similar to what you are searching for, but it will be difficult to find one that is not over 4 wide. Lots of them are about the size of the top of a shoe box, maybe 2 X 6, and come with a cigarette lighter cord attached. A 2 volt model at 500 ma, or /2 amp, works out to about 9 watts, assuming the 2 volt nominal voltage panel is actually optimized for 8 volts, as most of them are. These devices are designed to sit on the dash board of your car and keep your battery charged if you leave the car for a long period of time, like at the airport for a week in the winter. They actually work for that, we've used one before. What are you planning on doing with it? Charging a battery or running a device directly? Remember if you hook it straight to a device, and the current requirements of the device are less than the available sun will develope with your panel, the voltage may climb to a level too high for your device. If you're charging a battery, this does not cause a problem. Another option is to build your own. It can be a lot of work for just one panel, I've not done it myself, but there are videos on the subject. That device in real goods is a flexible panel, known in the solar world as, Amorphous. They are still a bit experimental, the ones they made a few years ago did not hold up as well as the solid ones, and they are expensive. You can get a /2 amp maintainer for around $25. Good luck Jeff, and take care, Rudydoo
- Q:Info about solar panels?
- just type in solar panels and go to wikipedia theres a ton of information good luck!
- Q:Finding the output of a solar panel?
- You need full sunshine from the sun, or a lamp that will give a light spectrum similar to the sun, a volt meter, Milli-amp meter, and a variable resistor of 0 to 000 ohms. The voltmeter test leads go across the solar cell leads. The amp meter leads will be in series with the solar cell. Let's say, positive lead of the solar cell to the the positive lead of the amp meter, the negative lead of the amp meter to one terminal of the variable resistor, and the wiper terminal of the variable resistor to the negative lead of the solar cell. Slowly decrease the value of the resistor until the voltage from the solar cell just begins to drop. Take note of the amp meter reading. This is about the high end range of the solar cell. You might want to begin with a micro-amp meter for the current meter.
- Q:Solar Panels for Home?
- I have them. Jamie's way of going about it is one way, the other way is to do-it-yourself. I went the DYI way and got off the grid. I bought my panels online along with the batts, they were cheap. I paid cash on the spot, this allowed me to not get into paperwork and possibly financing it. Now I save what I was paying every month. I am not interested in the meter going backwards and selling my power, I am free now!
- Q:How many Solar Panels do I need?
- Everyday I use ,280 kWh 280 kW-hour / 24 hours = 470 kW WOW, that is a very high power level, most homes use an average of .2 kW. My guess is that you mean you use 280 kW-hour in a year, which comes to an average power of .3 kW, typical. Assuming you get, worse case, 6 hours of sun per day, for the first case, 470 kW, each solar panel generates the equivalent of 250 x6/24 = 60 watts, so you would need 470k/60 = 8000 panels For the second case, .3 kw or 300 watts, divided by 60 that is about 20 panels. Depending on where you live, you could need as much as twice that number. Plus you need charge controller, lots of expensive batteries, and an inverter. The big problem is periods of no sun. If you demand continuous power, and you have a period of, say, 24 hours with no sun because of storms, etc, then the number of batteries increases to the hundreds.
- Q:The effect of colored light on a solar panel?
- It is based on what the solar panel is made out of. Many of them will generate electric into the NIR region.
- Q:Can you get energy at night from solar panels?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:projects using solar panels?
- I have done this in my project too and a solar panel, two wires, a circuit/project board, an LED light/a small fan,a switch and a solderer. Just solder the wires to the positive and negative parts of the panel, put the wires connected to the panel to the board put the LED's on the other side and the switch together with it shine light on the panel and the light/fan will work.(If it dosen't work, please DO NOT consult ME.)
- Q:Solar Panel System at Harbor Freight?
- Solar Panel through charge controller to battery, battery to inverter, inverter to devices. a 75 watt panel would be enough to trickle charge a battery that is NOT being used to keep it at full charge. The average home requires 4000 watts MINIMUM. This would require MANY, LARGER panels, charge controller, a battery stack, and at least LARGER inverter (preferably 2, 2000 watt inverters, unless you want to REALLY get expensive!)
- Q:Where to get solar panels in Birmingham, AL?
- Any electrical contractor could likely install them, and there are several Internet businesses that sell solar panels. You likely have no place there to get the kind of large panels you need for a house. Look at your local regulations. Your utility may not allow grid-tie, so you may have to set up an off-grid system with batteries and use separate wiring or a transfer switch. One thing a lot of people neglect is hail protection. In Birmingham, you're likely to have large hail (larger than golf ball size) every couple of years in the spring. You need to work out a way of covering them in advance of severe weather. Most panels will take up to golf-ball size hail with no problem. DK PS, I've done this myself, and have considerably more information. Email if you're interested.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range