Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solar Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
Our biggest manufacturer in china, they have stable prime quality, which ensure us to produce prime quality cells, each single cell is under inspection before packing;
Our solar panel production line is also full automated, we imported equipments from spain and japan;
We provide 15years warranty, and 25years working life;
We have full set quality certificates, product meets quality requirement of USA, Europe, Australia, UK etc ;
70% of our product exported to Europe, without quality claims up to now;
So we guarantee each piece of our panel has perfect appearance, positive power performance, and without quality hidden trouble.
Poly 156*156 cell , 60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
Manufacturer with factory
What kinds of filter do you produce?
It covers for air filter,oil filter,fuel filter for car and truck
Is Customized filter available?
Yes,please offer your required specifications and drawing
Do you Accept OEM service?
what’s your delivery terms?
FOB (2)CFR (3)CIF
What's your Delivery Time?
1)generally the samples will be sent immediately by the air express in 3-5 days if the goods are in stock
2)Normally within 30 days,please confirm with us before order!
Trade and Market
Main Market Western European 20%
Northern European 15%
Domestic Market 15%
Middle East 10%
- Q:have you ever installed solar panels for your home?
- yes. Its pretty simple connection. It does save money on electricity.
- Q:Questions about solar panels?
- In the US, the average electricity consumption for a house is 958 kwh per month which is 32 kwh per day for a 30 day month. Once you get to New York City, the number of hours of usable sunlight drops to four hours per day so using six hours a day as a guideline and the fact that inverters tend to be 65% efficient, you wind up requiring 8.205 kw of solar panels which at $5 a watt amounts to $4,205 not including the inverter. Your first task would be to reduce your energy use. Keep in mind that the effective cost of solar power in 2007 was 38 cents per kwh. Without government incentives, you wind up paying more for your electricity than had you just bought it from the grid.
- Q:Why are solar panels still so expensive?
- materials and process... if they could be built in a sweatshops, by kids, in Malaysia, they'd be cheap and everyone would use them
- Q:How can you get affordable Solar Panels?
- I okorder.com Hope this helps.
- Q:Do solar panels shine/have luster? Please help me. Easy ten points!?
- Solar panels reflect less sun than a piece of window glass, and people aren't harmed by the sun's reflection off windows. Also, solar panels tend to be tilted more or less directly toward the sun, so the light that they reflect is back at the sun, not down into the street or yard where people are. Those huge power tower concentrating solar thermal plants have a brilliant light reflected off the boiler. But those are put out in the desert, away from people.
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- Solar panels generate DC power. Changing DC voltage is hard, which is why the power grid is AC voltage. AC voltage can easily be changed with a transformer. To keep the DC power (watts) the same at a lower voltage you need a DC to DC converter. That basically changes the power to AC with an inverter, changes the AC voltage to the new value, then rectifies it back to DC. It is probably hard to find a commercial unit that handles those voltages and then it will be expensive. But I have a simple solution in the special case of a solar panel. Solar panels are made up of smaller solar cells. The basic solar cell has a very low voltage, like half a volt. The panel has many of them connected in series to make a higher voltage. Just cover (shade) some of them and the voltage generated by the panel will be less. Of course that reduces the power. And you may need to experiment with shading different parts of the panel and measuring the result with volt meter.
- Q:What is a solar panel?
- The previous answer stating that a solar panel is a method of collecting, and converting sunlight into electricity is correct, however once sunlight has been converted into electricity, it has to have a way to be stored, so that it can be used. This is accomplished by the use of storage batteries. It is stored in a DC or Direct Current form, and may then be converted to AC (alternating current) through the use of an inverter.
- Q:how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average I consume 880 kwh
- Q:Why should people use solar panels more for houses?
- I purchased my system because it is a good financial investment. My system will pay for itself in less than 6 years, thanks to a generous rebate from my utility. Now when the nearly 20% rate increase my city just approved goes into effect my bill will go up about $4 a month instead of $40.
- Q:Shouldn't 0bama increase our tax benefits for solar panels so we can buy more Chinese products?
- America should be making the panels and imposing large tariffs on any country trying to import theirs here.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range