125V Ac Power Cord
Key Specifications/Special Features:
VCTF/HVCTF: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
VCTF/HVCTF: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
VCTF/HVCTF: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
VCTFK/HVCTFK: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
VCTFK/HVCTFK: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
VCTFK/HVCTFK: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
VFF/HVFF: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
VFF/HVFF: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
VFF/HVFF: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
NNFF/HHFF: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
NNFF/HHFF: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
NNFF/HHFF: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
Main Export Markets:
Other Export Market:
R&D Staff:10 to 19
Trained in computer technology, production efficiency, and market analysis, our research and development staff are constantly making new and improved products to meet the market. Approximately every 45 days a new product is released. With US$25,000 invested in R&D we hope to be able to improve our production techniques and efficiency to create better quality products by more cost-efficient methods.
Quality is very important at Hou Ta so we perform tests at all levels of production to check our products. The materials and components are first checked before assembly. Then testing is repeated again at various stages through production. Finally a vigorous testing process is used on the final product to check for any possible faults.
Services and Support
We design ODM products. Buyers' logos are welcome.
Hou Ta Electric products are all of the highest quality. We are so confident in this we back our products with a quality guarantee. Most deliveries of our cords and plugs are guaranteed within 15 days and payment can be made by L/C or by T/T. Please contact us for further information
Hou Ta assists our customers with the following:
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:Is there a telephone/power line running between Britain and America under the sea?
- **Power** cables, no. But transatlantic telephone cables still exist and are still in use.
- Q:where can i get modular power supply cables?
- the ability connectors that plug into the slots on a modular power supply at the instant are not conventional -- they're specific to that distinctive style of supply (there would be some standardization for modular PSUs made via a particular producer, yet i does not even be certain approximately that). So, in case you decide on extra cables, you will desire to touch client provider on your style of PSU or examine help boards at their internet site to work out what the technique is for paying for them.
- Q:Where can i find the power cable for this specific TV brand ? GO-VIDEO-2050..?
- Most TVs use two different types of power cable with either a normal female end or a two-prong narrow female end. Go to Best Buy and most likely you can find what you need.
- Q:how to test the power output of a usb cable?
- The max power you can draw from a USB port is 2.5W (500 mA at 5V)
- Q:i only have a power cable for my ps3 how do i set it up with hdmi cable ?
- 1) put the hdmi cable in the back of the the console. 2) put the other end in the telly. 3) also make sure the power cable is connected to the console 4) change the telly channel to hdmi That should be it and yes you will get sound :)
- Q:Will a UK ps3 slim power cable work on a US ps3 slim?
- The slim is a two prong power cable however the fat one has a three prong.
- Q:Lawn mower power cable cut - mowing?
- If you do not have an RCD cut out and were holding the plastic grip you were lucky, they are designed for this event but I always plug into a trip switch.
- Q:Where can you get a power cable for a WD?
- An internal drive would be powered by your power supply. If you don't have any additional SATA power cords in your PC, I believe you can by a 4 prong to SATA converter. Otherwise you may have to look at getting a new power supply for your PC that has more SATA power adapters
- Q:How to connect power cables back to the motherboard?
- If your talking about the power cables from the power supply to the motherboard those are fairly straight forward. It is a 20 or, 24 pin connector. Usually along the edge opposite the external connections for the motherboard. Although, the placement really depends on the manufacturer and, could even be near the middle of the board. They are keyed and, you can not plug them in incorrectly. As long as you don't force them into the slot. If your speaking of the wires from the case to the motherboard that is a little more difficult. P3 and, P4 motherboards usually have a keyed connection that simply plugs in. Other boards have markings on each of the wires corresponding with it's connection. The one thing that is the same for every board is that the two black wires must be side by side. If you've never done it before you should have labeled each wire and, made a diagram of their placement. Your best hope short of taking your computer to the local shop is to try and, find diagrams for both your motherboard and, the case.
- Q:Windows Media Centre starting when power cable gets plugged in?
- Use windows defender hit softwares tab and remove windows media center from startup programs list
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range