125V Ac Power Cord
Key Specifications/Special Features:
VCTF/HVCTF: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
VCTF/HVCTF: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
VCTF/HVCTF: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
VCTFK/HVCTFK: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
VCTFK/HVCTFK: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
VCTFK/HVCTFK: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
VFF/HVFF: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
VFF/HVFF: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
VFF/HVFF: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
NNFF/HHFF: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
NNFF/HHFF: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
NNFF/HHFF: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
Main Export Markets:
Other Export Market:
R&D Staff:10 to 19
Trained in computer technology, production efficiency, and market analysis, our research and development staff are constantly making new and improved products to meet the market. Approximately every 45 days a new product is released. With US$25,000 invested in R&D we hope to be able to improve our production techniques and efficiency to create better quality products by more cost-efficient methods.
Quality is very important at Hou Ta so we perform tests at all levels of production to check our products. The materials and components are first checked before assembly. Then testing is repeated again at various stages through production. Finally a vigorous testing process is used on the final product to check for any possible faults.
Services and Support
We design ODM products. Buyers' logos are welcome.
Hou Ta Electric products are all of the highest quality. We are so confident in this we back our products with a quality guarantee. Most deliveries of our cords and plugs are guaranteed within 15 days and payment can be made by L/C or by T/T. Please contact us for further information
Hou Ta assists our customers with the following:
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:Toshiba TV has no power cable?
- If the cable normally fits into a socket on the tv, then you need to describe the socket to us and measure it if possible.
- Q:computer power supply cables?
- in case you're blowing 13amp fuses then you definately've a defective PSU. It desires repairing or changing. EDIT: Makes somewhat extra experience now. might no longer be PSU that's defective it would purely be doing that's job and closing down because of the fact something on board is overloading it (defective). in case you're no longer skilled this is suited which you have it regarded at via expert. or you could attempt to coach one way or yet another whether this is PSU or no longer. Like disconnecting some factors separately, to any extent further HDD or photos card etc. the least complicated attempt of coarse is to aim yet another PSU. purely some techniques for you, yet as I say if no longer skilled suited go away to specialists. ' '
- Q:What is the max distance to pulling 220 or 380 KV cables without loss of power?
- Are you seriously supplying a site with 220-380 Kv to supply general loads? Are you sure that you don't mean 380/220 volts?
- Q:Where can I get a Power sync cable for 2 Rockford T2500.1bd?
- You can use a PS2 male to male cable....kind of like you could use telephone cords from radio shack for the bd remote gain control. $2...plus you'll need a little bit of 8GA wire to tie the amps' outputs together. One gets set to 0 degrees, one gets set to 180 degrees, your gains MUST MATCH, don't do this with power applied anywhere as you'd likely smoke a voice coil. Please know what you are doing, bridging amps is not forgiving and remember each amp is now seeing 1/2 the load, so you could have stability problems if your wired at 2ohms now.
- Q:What recycled rubber is suitable for the production of wire and cable?
- The power industry mainly includes electricity industry and power plants and other power cables industry is the power industry to do the cable and cable should belong to the power industry but does not belong to the system within the power system only includes the State Grid China Southern Power Grid five nuclear power plants and other large state-owned enterprises
- Q:Is it safe to jump a 12v power cable from one amp to another amp..help!!!?
- its safe but its better to run 2 separate wires due to you are wanting to use more power and one wire has a max load that it can handle...you run 2 and you will have more power to each amp
- Q:What is the fire wire pipe laying? What is the galvanized steel pipe?
- Look at the computer and television, respectively, what interface are generally computer and television are more VGA, followed by HDMI, the new out there will be DisplayPort connection at both ends of the wire type is also very rich, VGA-VGA, HDMI-HDMI, etc. also Adapter cable, such as DVI to VGA and one according to the computer and television interface to select the wire, hard link established, win7 will automatically identify, I use the flagship version, feel better than XP. You can choose to clone the screen or expand the desktop and other operations, computer monitors Internet TV while watching movies, like.
- Q:Where can I find a power cable for an HP Photosmart C3180 printer?
- I'm in the same boat you are - except I have a #6310. I was foolish enough to go ahead and buy an HP printer when friends warned me against it (supposedly, only Lexmark is worse). Having said this, I am checking the cables on my printer at this moment. I honestly believe that their location and duties are similar (but not exactly the same) on all HP printers. This is what I see: 1. All of the cables are in the rear left-hand corner; 2. They are in the following order: USB cable (light grey or beige in color) with the trident sign. If this is not clear, go to any search box - Yahoo would be good - and enter USB cable picture; or go to USB Cable and Wikipedia. 3. Immediately to its right is what I believe to be the power cable (black with white or yellow dots on the cable itself). On some models there is actually a green light on the plug-in part. GOOD LUCK!
- Q:Formula of current carrying capacity of electrical power cables?
- There is no definite safe formulas for your cables because it depends on many factors like what conductor . what insulation, how many cores ,what is your load , where is your load and ambient temperature and so on. The best guidance will be from the particular manufacturer who would provide the tables under various conditions as above.
- Q:Will a PS3 power cable work with a PS2 slim?
- Nope, it doesnt. The PS3 power cable can be used on a PC though
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range