125V Ac Power Cord
Key Specifications/Special Features:
VCTF/HVCTF: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
VCTF/HVCTF: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
VCTF/HVCTF: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
VCTFK/HVCTFK: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
VCTFK/HVCTFK: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
VCTFK/HVCTFK: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
VFF/HVFF: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
VFF/HVFF: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
VFF/HVFF: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
NNFF/HHFF: 0.75mm2, 2C, 7A, 125V
NNFF/HHFF: 1.25mm2, 2C, 12A, 125V
NNFF/HHFF: 2.0mm2, 2C, 15A, 125V
Main Export Markets:
Other Export Market:
R&D Staff:10 to 19
Trained in computer technology, production efficiency, and market analysis, our research and development staff are constantly making new and improved products to meet the market. Approximately every 45 days a new product is released. With US$25,000 invested in R&D we hope to be able to improve our production techniques and efficiency to create better quality products by more cost-efficient methods.
Quality is very important at Hou Ta so we perform tests at all levels of production to check our products. The materials and components are first checked before assembly. Then testing is repeated again at various stages through production. Finally a vigorous testing process is used on the final product to check for any possible faults.
Services and Support
We design ODM products. Buyers' logos are welcome.
Hou Ta Electric products are all of the highest quality. We are so confident in this we back our products with a quality guarantee. Most deliveries of our cords and plugs are guaranteed within 15 days and payment can be made by L/C or by T/T. Please contact us for further information
Hou Ta assists our customers with the following:
Why we choose Okorder.com?
Okorder.com is a professional and reliable online E-market place
Providing a variety of products with reasonable prices
High quality goods provided by factory suppliers
Shipping to over 200 countries.
Dubai Logistic Complex
Okorder Quality Control?
We hold a very strict quality control system to check every connector of our products for your safety.
Okorder services for you
1.7*24 hours Hotline & Email Service
2. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24hrs.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English
4. OEM&ODM, any your customized demand we can help you to design and put into product.
5. Distributor ship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
- Q:were can i get a sata cable for data not power?
- www.okorder.com/ If you can't find your comp parts here, you probably won't find them anywhere lol! But no seriously, I'm building a comp myself and have been in their City of Industry, CA store quite a few times, and they have literally everything you would need to build a comp from the ground up.
- Q:can an extension cord be used in place of the power cable for 360?
- Well I don't know of any extension chord that could replace this fairly crucial component . I think you should look for another one with a friend that maybe has a broken xbox or an old pc.. You might find the piece you're looking for on another machine like a computer or a printer . Look around and see , good luck ;)
- Q:Can I push phantom power through a 100' microphone cable?
- You should be able to push power through a 100' cable. A mic doesn't draw much current so wire size shouldn't be an issue.
- Q:Why my power supply gives a squeezing noise when i plugged in the power cable and computer does not turns on?
- ROFLMAO What's a squeezing noise?!?
- Q:Where does the power cable on LOST come from in Season 1?
- The underwater Dhrama Looking Glass station. Remember from the season finale of season 3 I believe, it's where Desmond and Charlie swam to to press the button thing to allow communication with the outside world, but those two women were there and then Mikhail showed up and Charlie ended up drowning after Mikhail threw a grenade at the control room Charlie was in, but before Charlie drowned he managed to tell Desmond that the freighter was not Penny's boat.... ringing a bell? The cable was to provide power to it.
- Q:How to join a power cable together?
- You can install a plug on the cord to replace the one that was chewed off. Choose one with the same number of prongs as the cord has wires (2 or 3). Be sure to attach each wire to the correct terminal! Splicing the cord is also OK, and tape would not be a problem if applied properly, but I prefer to use heat-shrink tubing. When I do a top-grade splice, I first twist the wires tightly together without making a tail, then I solder them.
- Q:I need a replacement power cable for my laptop?
- try on the OKorder and you could get cheaper and the same is about £20.
- Q:How to transfer pictures from a old desktop to a new laptop?
- You should ad power cable or u can use usb cable.......
- Q:What kind of material should be selected for the fixing bracket of the cable trunking
- General 2.5 square wire load is 2 kilowatts, and rubber sheathed cable, full load can reach 3 kilowatts are no problem (estimated again, it is not safe). The load level of the wire is mainly dependent on the current, but also on the voltage level. Under normal circumstances 50A below 1 square millimeter safe carrying capacity is 6A, 50 ~ 100A current 1 square millimeter of the safe carrying capacity is 5A, 100A current above the general take 1 square millimeter of the safe current is 2.5A; so many large square copper cable You can calculate the current. According to the three-phase alternating current formula: P = 1.732 * U * I * cosφ, cosφ is the power factor, select 0.8; this is the three-phase power calculation formula. Single phase: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ is the power factor The power factor is 1 for the resistive load and 0.8 for the inductive load.
- Q:Can this 6-pin cable power 2 6-pin slots?
- You should be able to feed two cards that each require 1 6/8 pin PCI-E power source... or 1 card that requires 2 6/8 pin PCI-E power source. A cable with 6 pin provides 75W power to the card. With the 75W available on the PCI-E x16 slot, that would be a 150W supply. 2 6 pins will up the available wattage to 225W. Cards that require a 6 pin and 8 pin are 300W cards. Your cable/PSU port is designed to provide any of those combinations of power to the videos card(s).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range