Detailed Product Description
High quality and stand wear and tear
Wire length :10000mm
interface type 1394
please contact with me
- Q:The snake rice bucket, to remove the cleaning, but at the bottom of the barrel with a guide rail, seemingly with the rice bucket even in, do not know how to remove
- My rice bucket is also a guide rail. I observed the following: the rail is similar to the three rail of the desk drawer, so I suggest that we do so:The rice bucket fully pulled out, can see the guide rail is composed of eight cross screws (4 rail ends) fixed in the cabinet on the floor, with the 8 plum screwdriver unscrew screw, guide rail from the bottom, so it can be removed together with the guide barrel together, cleaning after the guide rail according to the original screw the hole can be tightened!
- Q:What materials are used for machine tools, guide rails and sliders?
- You should say that the rolling guide rail, rolling rail has a special manufacturer, specific performance parameters can view the relevant samples, the above is very clear
- Q:The straightness of the guide rail is in the vertical and horizontal planes
- In brief, it is the bending of the upper and lower directions and the bending of the left and right directions
- Q:What about Mobil 68 guide oil?
- Mobil No. 68 rail oil: it should be Mobil Vectra Series in 3. Its quality ranks first among international brands.
- Q:Price of elevator guide rail
- 4M is the guide rail you need or send it?! Lift the main track of 8K or 13K, listen to your description should be 8K (8 kilograms per meter is so all your 4M track weight should be 64 kg) of 8K rail is very cheap price of not more than 30 yuan / m, if you were not proposed to find the local elevator installation company. The coordination, should be cheaper. More installation work, and each site will be left some of the guide, no place
- Q:What hydraulic oil is used in the NC machining center guide?
- Not with the guide of hydraulic oil, but with lubricating oil, hydraulic oil is generally used in ice machine or spindle, DTE24 or DTE25 hydraulic oil, rail is Mobil No. two rail lubricating oil, which is here used, such as Yongjin (machining center, fast GTV97, Japan's V33 V55. Is this oil.Hope to help
- Q:How does the EPSON R230 close the CD/DVD rail?
- If the power light or flash, lack of paper and ink light flashing, indicating that DVD guide is open. If you do not print the disc, please close the DVD guide rail.When the power light is on, the ink light and the paper light are flashing, make sure that the printer cover is open and that the front sheet is closed. If yes, please turn off the printer cover and open the front sheet at the same time.If the above scheme is still unable to resolve your problem, please visit the official website of EPSON's "online engineer": http://22.214.171.124/portal/epson, real time online communication with EPSON engineers, so that problems are resolved in a timely manner. (EPSON online engineer service time: Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00)
- Q:Why is the elevator rail installed on the bracket only fixed with a press plate and not bolted by welding or punching?
- The welding is dead and cannot be adjusted
- Q:Is it a ball screw or a straight guide?
- See what you use on the occasion, such as ball screw and linear guide combination, in the linear module, the use of the implementation of two different functions, indispensable, according to no comparability. Look at the picture below... The linear module manufacturer answers for you.
- Q:What is the maximum length of a linear motor that can drive a guide? I want to do an automatic feeding device
- Linear guide rail is mainly load-bearing and guiding role, as long as you drive the length of the device, the length of the rail is not limited, the length of a single enough to splice
We believe in the purchasing policy of "try our best to bring your cost down". If you plan to purchase goods to reduce your cost, please let us have a chance to quote at your needs. We are capable of providing you with a profitable proposal with assurance.Hope we can build long-term and good business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America 9.41
South America 5.88%
Eastern Europe 10.59%
Southeast Asia 4.29%
Mid East 4.88%
Eastern Asia 5.12%
Western Europe 8.24%
Central America 5.06%
Northern Europe 12.94%
Southern Europe 7.94%
South Asia 10.18%
Domestic Market 3.53%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian
||Below 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average