Angle Grinder 100mm
* Rated Voltage: 110-240V~50-60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 700W
* No-load Speed: 3000-11000rpm
* Grinding Disc: 100/125mm
* Accessories: 1pc handle, 1set carbon brush
* Packing: 65.5*31*23.5cm/10pcs, 17/18pcs, 5300pcs/20’cy
* W/CE, GS, EMC, ROHS
Advantages of Angle Grinder 100mm
1. Popular in Europe, North America, the Middle East.
2. High-speed drilling
3. Double insulation
4. Easy depth adjustment and shaft for easy blade change
5. Ball bearing construction for a longer tool life.
6. Look-off button prevents accidental starts.
7. Suitable for left hander
8. Aluminum motor housing
9. Aluminum gear housing
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- General refers to power tools, and in some cases pneumatic tools are used.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- A direct current motor called a direct current motor. Due to the magnetic field circuit and armature circuit of the different links, can be divided into series motor, motor, compound motor;
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 16, 19, 23, 25, 32, 38, 13, 49mm and so on. Figures refer to the maximum diameter of the drill drilled on the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mm. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. The electric screwdriver adopts the embedded clutch, transmission mechanism or gear drive mechanism. The specifications include M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- Equipped with torque regulation and restriction mechanism, electric tool for screwing and unscrewing screws, the electric tool, mainly used for assembly line. Is one of the necessary tools for most manufacturing enterprises.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 13, 16, 19, 23, 32, 38, 49mm and so on. The figures refer to the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mmThe maximum diameter of a drill drilled on a material. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. An electric screwdriver adopts a clutch, a transmission mechanism, or a gear drive mechanismThere are M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, electric wrench.An electric wrench is a wrench powered by a power source or battery. It is a tool for tightening bolts. It is mainly divided into impact wrench, torsional shear wrench, fixed torque wrench, angle wrench, angle spanner, hydraulic wrench, torque wrench, rechargeable electric wrench.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- It is mainly used in construction, decoration, furniture industry, opening for objects or objects in the past, also known as hammer in some industries.Well, there are more drilling tools on the market now.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- Compared to the AC motor and DC motor, because there is no commutator (see DC motor commutation), therefore has the advantages of simple structure, convenient manufacture, relatively strong, easy to make high speed motor, high voltage, high current, large capacity. The coverage of AC motor power greatly, from a few watts to several 101000 watts, even millions of kilowatts.
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first direct current drill. The outer shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in the steel plate 4mm. Then there was a three-phase power frequency (50Hz) electric drill, but the motor speed failed to break through the 3000r/min. In 1914, there was a single-phase electric motor driven by a series of exciting motors, and the motor speed was over 10000r/min. In 1927, the power supply frequency of intermediate frequency electric tool 150~200Hz, it not only has the advantages of high speed single-phase series motor, and has the advantages of simple structure, reliable three-phase motor, but because the need if current supply is limited.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Beside,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High; Average; Low