Product Description of Abrasive Saw For Cutting Machine
An abrasive saw, also known as a cut-off saw or metal chop saw, is a power tool which is typically used to cut hard materials, such as metals. The cutting action is performed by an abrasive disc, similar to a thin grinding wheel. Technically speaking this is not a saw, as it does not use regularly shaped edges (teeth) for cutting. The abrasive saw generally has a built-in vise or other clamping arrangement, and has the cutting wheel and motor mounted on a pivoting arm attached to a fixed base plate.
Specifications of Abrasive Saw For Cutting Machine
Rated voltage:220 V/240 V
Rated input Power:2000W
Applications of Abrasive Saw For Cutting Machine
They typically use composite friction disk blades to abrasively cut through the steel. The disks are consumable items as they wear throughout the cut. The abrasive disks for these saws are typically 14 in (360 mm) in diameter and 7⁄64 in (2.8 mm) thick. Larger saws use 410 mm (16 in) diameter blades. Disks are available for steel and stainless steel.
Since their introduction, portable metal cutoff saws have made many building site jobs easier. With these saws, lightweight steel fabrication previously performed in workshops using stationary power bandsaws or cold saws can be done on-site. Abrasive saws have replaced more expensive and hazardous acetylene torches in many applications, such as cutting rebar.
Packaging of Abrasive Saw For Cutting Machine
Export carton, color box
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- An electric drill or a small bench drill, drill speed is the best because of the speed change drill, drill hole spacing and easy consumption. If you want to do with special accessories can also change the distribution of wood milling, milling machine, special safety and easy to do.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class I tools are common type power tools with a rated voltage of over 50 volts. Class I tools not only rely on basic insulation but also include an additional safety measure in the protection against electric shock. The method is that the accessible conductive parts and protection has been installed in the fixed line in the (ground) wire together, make accessible conductive parts in the basic insulation does not become damaged in the charged body. Plug for three pin plug type tool.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- The pneumatic tool is more environment-friendly, energy-saving, and has better environmental adaptability, and is safer than an electric tool. The pneumatic tool has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, long service life and convenient maintenance
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- In recent years, leakage protection performance and the reliability greatly, has become a standard power supply, reliability of human protection over ground protection to a certain extent, but the impact of grounding protection and leakage protection to human body protection, so many hand-held electric tools to cancel the earthing protection, relying instead on leakage protector. And use the two eye plug.Look at the instructions for the hand-held power tools with two plugs. All require that the power supply be equipped with an electric leakage protector.
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Changing the direction of the current (in the commutator motor brush, also plays a role reversal)
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Class I protection against shock of the product depends not only on the basic insulation of the equipment, but also on additional safety precautions. The method is to connect the electrically conductive parts that may be touched with the protective wires in the installed stationary lines so that the accessible, electrically conductive parts are not electrified in the event of basic insulation damage. Such products are: hand-held power tools, mobile daily appliances, mobile mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 13, 16, 19, 23, 32, 38, 49mm and so on. The figures refer to the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mmThe maximum diameter of a drill drilled on a material. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. An electric screwdriver adopts a clutch, a transmission mechanism, or a gear drive mechanismThere are M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- AC motor has become the most common motor because of the great development of AC power system.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- If the factory is assembled, use an electric screwdriver! Only suitable for twisting small screws! Because the torque itself is not large! Like you twist it on a wood, use a Zigong drill, or a rechargeable drill! Because of these two belts with adjustable torque! Unlike an electric drill, it always turns that way! This torque is automatically separated by reaching a certain torque! If you screw a big screw, it's an electric wrench!
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range