Features of Electric Polisher
1. For marble, granite, concrete, engineered stone and other stones.
2. Flat finish, fast and easy to operate.
3. Can be equipped with 220V or 110V polisher and grinder.
4. Designed to produce a flat, swirl free finish on counter tops, floors, walls and steps.
5. Use coated abrasives, diamond polishing systems, light weight diamond wheels or brushes to grind, hone, polish or clean concrete, terrazzo, marble or granite surfaces.
6. Wet and dry use are all available.
7. Platen size: 3'' or 4''.
8. Recommended Speed: less than 2700 rpm/min
||- 1pcs auxiliary Handle |
|- 1pcs wool bonnet |
|- 1pcs wrench|
|- 1pcs polish dics|
- Q:What are power tools?
- There are many kinds of power tools! Hammer, impact drill, electric scissors, electric planer, grinder, plastic welding gun, pistol drill, electric iron, curve sawing machine and so on, there are a lot of marble.
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All conducting parts must be well insulated,
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Changing the direction of the current (in the commutator motor brush, also plays a role reversal)
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- A flashlight is a drilling tool powered by alternating current or direct current batteries. It is a hand-held electric tool.The main components of a drill are a drill chuck, an output shaft, a gear, a rotor, a stator, a casing, a switch and a cable.Electric torch (pistol drill) -- a tool used for drilling metal, wood, plastics, etc.. When equipped with positive and negative reverse switch and electronic speed regulating device, it can be used as electric screwdriver. Some models are equipped with rechargeable batteries, which can work normally within a certain period of time without external power supply.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Power tools are mainly divided into metal cutting, power tools, grinding power tools, assembly of power tools and railway power tools. Common electric tools have electricityElectric drill, grinder, electric wrench and electric screwdriver and hammer, impact drill, concrete vibrator, planer.
- Q:What are the commonly used rotor types for power tools?
- Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:How are the I, II, and III classes of power tools classified?
- The popular point is that:The 1 type of tool is metal housing with ground wire.The 2 type of tool is the insulated housing.The 3 type is low voltageOfficial point of explanation can be searched for power tool category ~!
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools, such as electric blower,fitness equipment ,etc.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market. We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etc. Also,it is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range