255mm (10") Miter Saw
* Rated Voltage: 120V~60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 15A
* No-Load Speed: 5000rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 255mm ,TCT
* Packing: 67*46*50cm/1pc,18/20kgs, 180pcs/20'cy, 380pcs/40'cy
Features of 255mm 10" Miter Saw:
Fitted with baffle, a fixed work space wider
Powerful, large-scale materials for a variety of high-precision cutting
Double insulation and instant stop, safe and reliable
High dust capacity, work cleaner
Applications of 255mm 10" Miter Saw:
Applies to aluminum,wood and other decorative materials,on the vertical and horizontal straight linescutting different angle oblique and deep functionality,large-scale sliding-cut materials,cutting desingn.
- Q:Power tools are power tools?
- Divided into electric, pneumatic, gasoline tools, currently on the market these 3 main types. I've been a tool for over 10 years
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- If you want to do copper ornaments, you should distribute the grinding belt, flexible shaft, tool set. You can also buy a flashlight with a flexible shaft, coupled with some tools, you can also head. Bakelite milling can also be used instead of drill, a horizontal milling type fixed electric drill and milling cutter. What depends on your workload?.
- Q:How about plug wires and cables for power tools?
- Class II tools, that is, insulated structures, all double insulated power tools. The specified voltage is over 50V, and the grounding device is not allowed in class II tools. Generally insulated enclosures. Generally speaking, the design of II tools made use of personal protective equipment operator to some reliable method in the tool, the tool has a double protective current, guarantee in the fault state, when the basic insulation failure, insulation and reinforced insulation provided by additional electric shock protection.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- A direct current motor called a direct current motor. Due to the magnetic field circuit and armature circuit of the different links, can be divided into series motor, motor, compound motor;
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- The pneumatic tool is more environment-friendly, energy-saving, and has better environmental adaptability, and is safer than an electric tool. The pneumatic tool has the advantages of simple structure, convenient operation, long service life and convenient maintenance
- Q:What are the common rotors of power tools?
- Hammer and drill: used for concrete, brick and building components on drilling, slotting, dehairing. With expansion bolts, installation can improve the speed and quality of pipeline, machine equipment; impact hammer principle is to rely on the internal movement of the piston impact force, impact principle of impact drill is running in gear impact force, so the impact hammer is greater.Concrete vibrator: used for pouring concrete foundation and reinforced concrete members, tamping concrete to eliminate air holes and increase strength. The high-frequency disturbing power of the electric direct acting vibrator is driven by an electric motor to rotate the eccentric block, and the motor is powered by an 150Hz or 200Hz intermediate frequency power supply.The planer: used for planing wood or wood structure, mounted on the bench can be used as a small bench plane. The planer cutter shaft by the motor shaft through the belt drive.Electric tools commonly used bearing type: 606, 607, 608, 626, 627, 628, 629, 6000, 6001, 6003, 6004, 6200, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6303, 61907, 688 commonly used carbon brush models: 50#, 408#, 43#, 44#, 303#, 21#, 6M etc.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Class I protection against shock of the product depends not only on the basic insulation of the equipment, but also on additional safety precautions. The method is to connect the electrically conductive parts that may be touched with the protective wires in the installed stationary lines so that the accessible, electrically conductive parts are not electrified in the event of basic insulation damage. Such products are: hand-held power tools, mobile daily appliances, mobile mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, I use it every day. The electric wrench is specially used to tighten the bolts. It has a sleeve with a bolt size at the front, and different sleeves can be changed to screw the bolts of different sizes. It's very convenient and quick to use.
- Q:What kind of material does the power tool case have?
- In 1895, the German overtone produced the world's first direct current drill. The outer shell is made of cast iron and can drill holes in the steel plate 4mm. Then there was a three-phase power frequency (50Hz) electric drill, but the motor speed failed to break through the 3000r/min. In 1914, there was a single-phase electric motor driven by a series of exciting motors, and the motor speed was over 10000r/min. In 1927, the power supply frequency of intermediate frequency electric tool 150~200Hz, it not only has the advantages of high speed single-phase series motor, and has the advantages of simple structure, reliable three-phase motor, but because the need if current supply is limited.
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- If the factory is assembled, use an electric screwdriver! Only suitable for twisting small screws! Because the torque itself is not large! Like you twist it on a wood, use a Zigong drill, or a rechargeable drill! Because of these two belts with adjustable torque! Unlike an electric drill, it always turns that way! This torque is automatically separated by reaching a certain torque! If you screw a big screw, it's an electric wrench!
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range