Description of Reciprocating Saw:
A reciprocating saw is a type of saw in which the cutting action is achieved through a push and pull reciprocating motion of the blade.
The term reciprocating saw is commonly assigned to a type of saw used in construction and demolition work. This type of saw, also known as a recipro saw, sabre saw, or Sawzall (a trademark of the Milwaukee Electric Tool Company) has a large blade resembling that of a jigsaw and a handle oriented to allow the saw to be used comfortably on vertical surfaces. The typical style of this saw has a foot at the base of the blade, also similar to a jigsaw. The user rests this foot against the surface being cut so that the tendency of the blade to push away from or pull towards the cut as the blade travels through its cycle can be countered.
Details of Reciprocating Saw:
* Rated Voltage: 230-240V~50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 600W
* No-load Speed: 0-2700spm
* Length of Stroke: 20mm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Wood (thickness): 115mm
* Plastic Pipe (Dia): 115mm
* Steel (thickness): 3mm
* W/Lock-on button for extended use, Anti-slip soft comfort grip, Quick change system for blade
* W/1pair carbon brush, 2pcs saw blades cutting metal and wood
* Packing: 49*34*23cm/3pcs, 16/18kgs, 2200pcs/20'cy
* W/GS, CE, EMC, PAHS
Features of Reciprocating Saw:
1. Keyless blade change allows quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft. 2.Electric brake for fast stopping of blade.
3. Lightweight for easy handling and less operating.
4. Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts.
5. Variable speed (4 stage pendulum) for precise cutting in a wide variety of materials.
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- The utility model has the advantages of light structure, small size, light weight, small vibration, low noise, flexible operation, convenient control and operation, convenient carrying and use, firmness and durability. Compared with hand tools, the utility model can increase labor productivity by several to several times; the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost and easy control.
- Q:What are power tools?
- Electric tools divided into many categories: hammer drilling, grinding, sawing, cutting, assembling, charging, cutting and so on, each class has a lot of varieties.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
- Q:What's the role of carbon brushes in electric tools?
- Carbon brush specific function1. the external current (excitation current) is added to the rotor by carbon brush (input current);2., the static charge on the big shaft is introduced into the earth (carbon brush) through the carbon brush (output current);3. lead the main shaft (ground) to the protection device for rotor ground protection and measure the positive and negative voltage of the rotor;
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- The 2 floor is good! Electric wrenches, pneumatic wrenches, front with prominent slot, you can clamp different sleeve, find the corresponding sleeve with buckle...
- Q:Compared to pneumatic tools, what are the advantages of electric tools?
- Compared with electric tools, pneumatic tools have the advantages of light weight, large output, little trouble, easy operation, convenient maintenance and little maintenance.
- Q:Why hand grinding sand turbine, electric drill, impact drill and other power tools plug is two, plug is not three plug
- Each of these devices has a "back" logo indicating double insulation protection, and the double insulated layer forms insulation protection between the outer shell and the inner part of the tool, thereby preventing the occurrence of electric shock. So no three plug in,
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- BOSCH electric tools three characteristics:1. 、 light structure, easy to carry and use.2. more than manual tools can increase labor productivity several times to several times;3., the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, small vibration and easy control.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- I class: in the prevention of electric shock protection, in addition to relying on basic insulation, but also the need for zero protection.Class II: the tool itself has double insulation or insulation without the need to protect the ground.Class III: Powered by a secure, ultra low voltage power supply, no voltage higher than the safety supply voltage is generated within the tool.The above is the classification of insulation categories.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- AC motor has become the most common motor because of the great development of AC power system.
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools, such as electric blower,fitness equipment ,etc.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market. We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etc. Also,it is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range