Details of 210mm (8-1/4") Miter Saw:
* Rated Voltage: 230/120V~50/60Hz
* Rated Input Power: 1600W/1800W 15A
* No-Load Speed: 4800rpm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Blade Diameter: 210mm 24T, TCT
* Packing: 58*45*40cm/1pc, 16/18kgs, 260pcs/20‘cy, 550pcs/40’cy
* W/ CE, GS, EMC, ROHS
Features of Miter Saw:
- Laser guidance for precise operation using AC power
- Work table made of die-cast aluminium
- Clamping device holding work piece in a secure position
- Easy to replace carbon brush
- Universal dust extraction adapter with environmental friendly dust bag
- Q:What safety problems should we pay attention to when using electric drills and hand-held power tools?
- All of the wires must be more tough and durable rubber covered wire. When the wire enters the shell of the motor, the rubber ring is used to protect the insulation layer of the wire from being worn out.
- Q:What other tools are there for the furniture except the pistol hole?
- As we all know, a hand drill is an AC power supply or a DC battery powered drilling tool. It is a kind of hand held power tool.
- Q:Is there an electric tool for screwing bolts? It's bolts, not screws?
- Yes, I use it every day. The electric wrench is specially used to tighten the bolts. It has a sleeve with a bolt size at the front, and different sleeves can be changed to screw the bolts of different sizes. It's very convenient and quick to use.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- If you want to do copper ornaments, you should distribute the grinding belt, flexible shaft, tool set. You can also buy a flashlight with a flexible shaft, coupled with some tools, you can also head. Bakelite milling can also be used instead of drill, a horizontal milling type fixed electric drill and milling cutter. What depends on your workload?.
- Q:What is the working principle of power tools?
- A direct current motor called a direct current motor. Due to the magnetic field circuit and armature circuit of the different links, can be divided into series motor, motor, compound motor;
- Q:What's the name of an electric tool for riveting screws into wood? Not understand!
- An electric drill can be used! But it can't adjust the torque! There are four types of professional screw twisting tools!
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- MAKITA electric tool features:The utility model has the advantages of small noise, strong power, good performance, long service life, light body, strong and durable, easy operation and convenient repair. The utility model is the necessary high-quality product for professional personnel or amateur DIY personnel.
- Q:What kind of power tools are hand drills? 1, 2 or 3?
- You can see the cable plug, the aluminum shell is inserted three I tools, is grounded, the aluminum shell and some II tools, because it has a plastic insulation between the stator and the aluminum shell, so it is the installation of two wire plug.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- The motor of a general electric tool is an alternating current motor.
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Anti leakage, splash prevention, anti movement, anti overheating
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools.Our products include cordless series in Drill Screwdriver.Flexible lamp Saws& It's fit together series.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market.We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etx.also,is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range